❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

33 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

The five best with white gloves! Soo Hyun is so brave, he is what he said on Hongkira. When he's doing something, he will do his best, and not give up mid way. He's in military now then he's doing what a military personnel does which is defending the country. Being in the Reconnaissance team is really a hard job but it's directly defending your country. I salut him.

But i'm worried about the land mines and in some cases the north korean troops open fires to the south. When he comes back, i think we will not see baby-faced cute handsome Soohyun, instead a manly cool handsome Soohyun :D the job is so tough..

The risk is certainly higher as reconnaissance unit explore/investigate on unfamiliar ground.  That's also the reason only trainees with outstanding performance will be selected.  I'm proud of KSH but worried for his safety at the same time.

Aside from his challenging spirit, KSH is truly an honorable person.  A person who is consistent with his words and walk his talk.  He is also fulfilling his potential, instead of taking the easy way out.  Reminds me of this quote "What a man can be, he must be" ~ Abraham Maslow

P.S. Being in the forefront is no easy feat.  I watched a video of the recent incident (defector) that happened at the demilitarized zone...scary.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

The five best with white gloves! Soo Hyun is so brave, he is what he said on Hongkira. When he's doing something, he will do his best, and not give up mid way. He's in military now then he's doing what a military personnel does which is defending the country. Being in the Reconnaissance team is really a hard job but it's directly defending your country. I salut him.

But i'm worried about the land mines and in some cases the north korean troops open fires to the south. When he comes back, i think we will not see baby-faced cute handsome Soohyun, instead a manly cool handsome Soohyun :D the job is so tough..

He will come back manlier, but will still retain some of that baby face.  The actor who played the lawyer in Real said Real washed away KSH's youthfulness but look at the Ending Scene MV, he looked youthful and baby face as ever a year after filming Real and acting as JTY.

I am also worried about his safety but know that this is the route he wants to walk on.  If he had taken the easier route, I will feel distant to him, like he is not the KSH I am familiar with.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

He will come back manlier, but will still retain some of that baby face.  The actor who played the lawyer in Real said Real washed away KSH's youthfulness but look at the Ending Scene MV, he looked youthful and baby face as ever a year after filming Real and acting as JTY.

I am also worried about his safety but know that this is the route he wants to walk on.  If he had taken the easier route, I will feel distant to him, like he is not the KSH I am familiar with.

As long as he's a little bit chubby..lol! 

Me too! I would be surprised if he's taking an easier road. I watched some clips on DMZ facebook account, they all look so cool! Lol! Well, what happened in 2015 has definitely changed their work procedures in order to protect their soldiers. Let's just pray everything will be ok for Soohyun and his team :)

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, klky007 said:

The risk is certainly higher as reconnaissance unit explore/investigate on unfamiliar ground.  That's also the reason only trainees with outstanding performance will be selected.  I'm proud of KSH but worried for his safety at the same time.

Aside from his challenging spirit, KSH is truly an honorable person.  A person who is consistent with his words and walk his talk.  He is also fulfilling his potential, instead of taking the easy way out.  Reminds of this quote "What a man can be, he must be" ~ Abraham Maslow

P.S. Being in the forefront is no easy feat.  I watched a video of the recent incident that happened at the demilitarized zone...scary.

Very true, if you read his old interviews or listen to what he said when he's a rookie, he followed through everything he said.  He doesn't change his tune after reaching top star status and be hung up on popularity and earnings.  Really proud of him.

2 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

As long as he's a little bit chubby..lol! 

Me too! I would be surprised if he's taking an easier road. I watched some clips on DMZ facebook account, they all look so cool! Lol! Well, what happened in 2015 has definitely changed their work procedures in order to protect their soldiers. Let's just pray everything will be ok for Soohyun and his team :)

What happened in 2015? 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Very true, if you read his old interviews or listen to what he said when he's a rookie, he followed through everything he said.  He doesn't change his tune after reaching top star status and be hung up on popularity and earnings.  Really proud of him.

What happened in 2015? 

Two of dmz team members lost their legs because of the land mine. You can read and see the report on dmz facebook account.

So cute they have already welcome Soohyun on their account :) they wrote Actor Kim Soohyun..lol! They're so happy to get a celebrity in their team..i remember when i was in DMZ i saw some of them off duty around the area. They are so young and nice as they smiled at me when they walked past me.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Two of dmz team members lost their legs because of the land mine. You can read and see the report on dmz facebook account.

So cute they have already welcome Soohyun on their account :) they wrote Actor Kim Soohyun..lol! They're so happy to get a celebrity in their team..i remember when i was in DMZ i saw some of them off duty around the area. They are so young and nice as they smiled at me when they walked past me.

That's terrible!  Which ever force they choose to serve in, I hope everybody will complete their service safely.  Especially uri baby SH.  I can't image how SH's momma feel now.  She must worry about him everyday, like we do.

• Sad 4

I wonder what the news mean by saying vacation reward to Soo Hyun. Aren't they all getting a few days of vacation before reporting for duty at each of their assignment post?

I hope Hongki snapped some pics with him during this day-off. I don't think we'll see pics of him until his release. .

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

I wonder what the news mean by saying vacation reward to Soo Hyun. Aren't they all getting a few days of vacation before reporting for duty at each of their assignment post?

I hope Hongki snapped some pics with him during this day-off. I don't think we'll see pics of him until his release. .

I don't know when the vacation takes place, but I read the vacation reward is just an extra day.  Soo Hyun gets 4 days and 3 nights while the others get 3 days and 2 nights.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

39 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

I don't know when the vacation takes place, but I read the vacation reward is just an extra day.  Soo Hyun gets 4 days and 3 nights while the others get 3 days and 2 nights.

I see..thanks! One more day of rest, that's heaven :D i could sleep all day lol!

I wonder when he reports to his post, the dmz fb account would post something :)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

I see..thanks! One more day of rest, that's heaven :D i could sleep all day lol!

I wonder when he reports to his post, the dmz fb account would post something :)

I have a new habit now .... check their facebook ... :lol: and hope there is news about soohyun.:blush:

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

I have a new habit now .... check their facebook ... :lol: and hope there is news about soohyun.:blush:

Lol!! Me too! :D But i guess Soo Hyun is still having his day-off. Let's see next week, i bet all the new recruits have to report on saturday, but maybe with an extra one day off, Soo Hyun will report on Sunday.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rossy79 said:

Do you know... which one is soohyun ???? :blush:

Cr.owner

Actually now that I look closer,  this picture looks kind of photoshopped?  The guy on the right is supposed to be Soo Hyun, but he's not that stocky and the face looks superimposed.

• Like 2