❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

0002733628_001_20171130091805532.jpg?typ

Kim Soo-hyun, 'Age Restriction'

Actor Kim Soo-hyun (29) is burning a lot of will in military service.

Kim Soo-hyun, who joined the Paju 1st Division training camp on oct 23rd last month, completed the basic military training for 5 weeks and completed it on the nov 29th. In the course of the training, he received an excellence award from the division officer with a high standard of service and life as a model for others.

One official said, "Kim Soo hyun originally wanted to serve as a special warfare soldier, but he gave up because this special forces eligible only for those under 28 years old. Then He enlisted and pointed out that he wanted to serve the military officials in the search center. Above all, he was determined to do his military life properly."

The search battalion has a mission to search for and reconnaissance in the range of operational forces in wartime. Usually, they receive volunteer applicants , but if they lack of volunteer, they will be recruited. There are more people who decline the invitation than those who support the search squad. In particular, the search squad of the 1st Division is widely regarded as most difficult area because it is widely spread around the frontline.

Kim Soo-hyun was diagnosed with heart disease during his childhood and received a grade 4 medical examination as a substitute for public service personnel in the physical examination of the Military Service in 2012. Although it is not mandatory for him to join the military, it is not uncommon nowadays that there are many issues related to the participation of celebrities in military.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002733628

From KSH International Fanclub

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, rossy79 said:

171129 A fan went to graduation ceremony by chance with a friend. 

Rough summary :

KSH was in 1st line with 4 others wearing white gloves (being awarded). After being commended, he spoke "turn around" in a loud voice. He was the representative of the other 4. His voice was so cool.

After the ceremony, the soldiers made hearts with their hands over their heads but Soohyun was embarrassed. He just smiled. 
But after saluted and watched his mother, he lifted his arm above his head and painted a big heart. ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ 
The soldiers where then assigned to their posts. But when it came to Soohyun's turn, it stopped (he was already assigned).

Cr. Weibo

Awww I wish we could get to see him making a heart for his mom :) that would be so sweet and cute haha

• Like 3

Reading almost all the news about him, it seems to me that korean press are so proud of him..lol! I read news about other celebrities going in and graduating from basic military training but the tone was like normal informing news. Soo Hyun news gives off the sense of pride of the writers.. :) even one states he's like a model for the young generation.

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Give love sign to his mother :heart:

Hahaha this is so cute :wub:

6 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

So cute, I bet he was really embarrassed making that heart sign ... haha.

Yeah he really not used to doing cutesy stuff like this especially to his mom in front of a lots of people. haha

• LOL 6

Remember Mexican blogger that who can not find the KSH socks ?

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4079477246276493…

Today, she posted on Twitter, because at the subway to see Soo Hyun. The post said: "My love Kim Soo Hyun has been with me". Hey hey, I tell you, my boyfriend is very jealous of him. 
She said she saw Kim Soo Hyun on both eyes shine.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 4

NEWS [2017.11.30]

Kim Soo Hyun, pouring praise for 'doing anything hard'

Kim Soo Hyun, who is always doing his best for the job given to him

In addition to acting, Kim Soo Hyun also appeared in entertainment programs such as 'Running Man' and 'Infinite Challenge'.

He was awarded as an excellent trainer by the Paju Recruitment Training Team

Although it was expected to be difficult in the military life at the age of late, the fact that it received the excellence prize from the division leader with the high score of the service life becoming the example of the other in the training course is announced, and the public is once again admiring "Kim Soo Hyun" .

In particular, Kim Soo Hyun received a fourth grade, which is equivalent to substitute service in his first physical examination at the age of 20, due to a heart disease that had been suffering since his childhood. However, after five years of 'health care', Kim Soo Hyun voluntarily re- Praise is pouring toward.

Kim Soo Hyun is an entertainer with a modifier such as patience and sincerity. He showed that the bowling started as a hobbyist as well as a hunting hobby was prosperous enough to participate in the professional test. It was also a topic that was reported to have been rejected as an unsatisfactory score and proposed to professional qualification by the association, but it was announced that it wanted to be recognized as a skill.

After Kim Soo Hyun's military life is known, the public is praising "He is really good at what he is doing hard" and "I also like Kim Soo Hyun at his military life."

Kim Soo Hyun originally wanted to serve as a special warfare soldier, but he was not qualified because of age restrictions and was reportedly placed in the search squad of the division.

Source :

• Like 5

A trainee's mom said her son is in the division as Soo Hyun and got a chance to see him in person at the graduation ceremony yesterday.  He shines as he stood in front of the group.  The mom said KSH has a good personality and perfect body,  a perfect role model trainee. Because of him, all the moms and girlfriends felt very warm.  Lastly she said, Fighting KSH, haha!! 

005NFZLEgy1fm013nwk3jj30t50cdgow.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

Handsomesoldier

Cr.owner/logo

The five best with white gloves! Soo Hyun is so brave, he is what he said on Hongkira. When he's doing something, he will do his best, and not give up mid way. He's in military now then he's doing what a military personnel does which is defending the country. Being in the Reconnaissance team is really a hard job but it's directly defending your country. I salut him.

But i'm worried about the land mines and in some cases the north korean troops open fires to the south. When he comes back, i think we will not see baby-faced cute handsome Soohyun, instead a manly cool handsome Soohyun :D the job is so tough..

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

The five best with white gloves! Soo Hyun is so brave, he is what he said on Hongkira. When he's doing something, he will do his best, and not give up mid way. He's in military now then he's doing what a military personnel does which is defending the country. Being in the Reconnaissance team is really a hard job but it's directly defending your country. I salut him.

But i'm worried about the land mines and in some cases the north korean troops open fires to the south. When he comes back, i think we will not see baby-faced cute handsome Soohyun, instead a manly cool handsome Soohyun :D the job is so tough..

The devision report about Kim Soo Hyun joining DMZ 

Link FB : 

https://www.facebook.com/319789618226796/

Spoiler

if u want to know more, just like the FB page

• Like 1