❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

13 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Aww..thank you Rossy...they all look happy there. So glad they can all adjust to the new environment. Soohyun looks soo handsome! Most of his comrades seem younger than him..

You're welcome ivanovie... you right they look happy andfriendly :).

All we can do is pray for his safety every day

24126588_758781377650738_607902234769463

Because of your excellent achievement and requirements you are being assigned to DMZ. Is the most dangerous zone. (The pictures  search feom  Google )

cr.tamylshkim_216 IG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, rossy79 said:

You're welcome ivanovie... you right they look happy andfriendly :).

Because of your excellent achievement and requirements you are being assigned to DMZ. Is the most dangerous zone. (The pictures  search feom  Google )

cr.tamylshkim_216 IG

Oh..I've been to DMZ before and it is the most strict place i ever visited. It's a pride to be placed there. Soohyun ah please be careful...

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images, thank you.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, rossy79 said:

The search team said: "The first selection training excellent results, better physical strength of the soldiers first selected." Recruiting education team recommended teaching assistant, but Kim Soo Hyun decided to go to the investigation brigade. 

Actually Kim Soo Hyun recommended to be a teaching assistant but Kim Soo-hyun chose to go to the search brigade :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

The search team said: "The first selection training excellent results, better physical strength of the soldiers first selected." Recruiting education team recommended teaching assistant, but Kim Soo Hyun decided to go to the investigation brigade. 

Actually Kim Soo Hyun recommended to be a teaching assistant but Kim Soo-hyun chose to go to the search brigade :(

Well, knowing how Soo Hyun is always hunger for challenges, i would have guessed he picked the Reconnaissance. It's more challenging than becoming a trainer assisstant.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Well, knowing how Soo Hyun is always hunger for challenges, i would have guessed he picked the Reconnaissance. It's more challenging than becoming a trainer assisstant.

Yeah... but more dangerous. after seeing the video ... there are some who were injured because of mines and lose their leg.:(

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Spoiler

I just got the time to check the forum... It seems like I miss a lot :lol:

Thank you so much @hwonhwon_stv @rossy79 @klky007 @yuzu16 for the pics and the updates. I know I've said this soooo many times, but Soohyun is really handsome without make up. It's crazy. Hahaha.

I love how he looks so happy there with his new friends. They look like they are really close to each other. It's so healing to get a glimpse of him being happy and relax.

And I'm beyond proud that he's doing great and  received an award. :bawling:

Now, the DMZ. Sigh, I mean I don't expected him to choose an easy task, but DMZ? It's really dangerous plus with the condition with NoKor right now who is ready to war anytime. 

Although, me as a fan can do nothing but respected his choice and pray for his safety...

Now he can be with his family and friends before going back to serve his country.

:)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I just read the updates here about Soo Hyun being selected for the DMZ and as a fan I am worried. :| I'm happy to hear of his achievements and I believe he has really good hands eyes coordination that's why he's into bowling. 

600 days until his completion! 

• Like 4

24274384_197727807468259_525816876501880

171129 A fan went to graduation ceremony by chance with a friend. 
Rough summary :

KSH was in 1st line with 4 others wearing white gloves (being awarded). After being commended, he spoke "turn around" in a loud voice. He was the representative of the other 4. His voice was so cool.

After the ceremony, the soldiers made hearts with their hands over their heads but Soohyun was embarrassed. He just smiled. 
But after saluted and watched his mother, he lifted his arm above his head and painted a big heart. ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ 
The soldiers where then assigned to their posts. But when it came to Soohyun's turn, it stopped (he was already assigned).

Cr. Weibo

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rossy79 said:

171129 A fan went to graduation ceremony by chance with a friend. 
Rough summary :

KSH was in 1st line with 4 others wearing white gloves (being awarded). After being commended, he spoke "turn around" in a loud voice. He was the representative of the other 4. His voice was so cool.

After the ceremony, the soldiers made hearts with their hands over their heads but Soohyun was embarrassed. He just smiled. 
But after saluted and watched his mother, he lifted his arm above his head and painted a big heart. ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ 
The soldiers where then assigned to their posts. But when it came to Soohyun's turn, it stopped (he was already assigned).

Cr. Weibo

That's so sweet! I couldn't get enough of him. I feel like a proud mom right now..lol!! I'm glad his mom could come. She must have been really proud of his son..i wish someone snapped a pic of them together, and also that big heart of him! 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

That's so sweet! I couldn't get enough of him. I feel like a proud mom right now..lol!! I'm glad his mom could come. She must have been really proud of his son..i wish someone snapped a pic of them together, and also that big heart of him! 

that's what I feel, ivanovie....:)

we are proud and worried at the same time, as if we are his mom.:blush:

• Like 4