❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

3 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

the owner of the photo put circle mark in the photo, but I'm not sure too,  if he's soohyun.:blush:

I think a fan circled it because Kim Soo Hyun was tagged in the photo, but that's a pretty common name in Korea.  

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

I zoomed in on the picture from instagram and the guy circled doesn't look like Soo Hyun

Compare to these photos, the guy in the conductor's photo has a low forehead

You're right Yuzu, i didn't see that. The forehead is different indeed..mmm..so the director is wrong? He did specifically mention kim soo hyun on his post. Well, probably he saw the guy from a far, he could be wrong too.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rossy79 said:

the owner of the photo put circle mark in the photo, but I'm not sure too,  if he's soohyun.:blush:

I also googled translate the caption, it says that the conductor wasn't able to meet Soohyun even after coming down to his quarter Church

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

https://twitter.com/Vtucce/status/933500112235503616

tumblr_ozwj0yxuzP1qeckc1o1_540.jpg

cr. logo

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

I think a fan circled it because Kim Soo Hyun was tagged in the photo, but that's a pretty common name in Korea.  

37 minutes ago, kayeseight said:

I also googled translate the caption, it says that the conductor wasn't able to meet Soohyun even after coming down to his quarter Church

we've been expecting too long to see soohyun ... so when someone says that he is soohyun ... we're feeling happy and excited..

but one thing is for sure although without makeup he looks more manly and more sexy . :blush:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

we've been expecting too long to see soohyun ... so when someone says that he is soohyun ... we're feeling happy and excited..

but one thing is for sure although without makeup he looks more manly and more sexy . :blush:

hehehe yes... we are so excited even it's just a glimpse of his face ^_^

I agree, he looks even better without make up...the guys from Infinite Challenge could attest to that! hahaha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kayeseight said:

I agree, he looks even better without make up...the guys from Infinite Challenge could attest to that! hahaha

I was surprised when he showed up without make up..like how did his agency allow it? Lol! But no need for make up, he looks handsome as always..lol!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, kayeseight said:

Yeah, a few of them were literally staring at him in awe... lol.

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

I was surprised when he showed up without make up..like how did his agency allow it? Lol! But no need for make up, he looks handsome as always..lol!

Shows how laid back he is, he really was there just to play.  Even the shirt he wore was very inexpensive (of course, it sold out immediately).

• Like 5

After a very meaningful month from October 23 to today, we were perfectly positioned to host the movie Real Event in Hong Kong. Thank you for your support. With our participation and encouragement, we received a total of HK $ 161,670 in aid payments and supported 1,314 film Real Theater tickets of HK $ 104,238 and raised public welfare fund of HK $ 15,033 . All allowances of HK $ 57,432 will be used as an event to support the movie Real and Kim Soo Hyun actor in the future. Let us continue to always support Kim Soo Hyun actor

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 3