❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

5 hours ago, kayeseight said:

I miss his smiles and laughs :wub:

k5.gif

k2.gif

cr. owner

Is that Na PD? I hope he had a chat with our Soo Hyun and asked him to join one of his variety shows..lol! Na PD is such a creative director..

Gosh..Soo Hyun looks so dashing here!

4 hours ago, klky007 said:

I saw this photo after KSH enlisted on Oct 23.  The completion ceremony will be held on Nov 29.  

Nov 29..so not exactly 5 weeks..5 weeks 3 days..Lol! Please2 Soo Hyun ah be generous with us and share some pics :)

• Like 4

Resembles me?  Better looking?

Everyone has their individuality.  I'll always be ME! 

bxnniiR.jpg

Cr. logo

P.S.  This cutie pie will always remain special to me.  A person's charisma/aura/气质 differs from one another.  The depth of acting too.  :wink:

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, klky007 said:

Resembles me?  Better looking?

Everyone has their individuality.  I'll always be ME! 

Cr. logo

P.S.  This cutie pie will always remain special to me.  A person's charisma/aura/气质 differs from one another.  The depth of acting too.  :wink:

Soo Hyun ssi, can you see? :lol:  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

From weibo

Hong Kong's old colleague and her colleagues are very interested in Real, had to go to the cinema to buy tickets, but the reply to my message is: all full

Fortunately, the final friends and colleagues finally got tickets

As soon as the movie is over, I immediately ask my friend, "Are you clear?" Friends look puzzled: Yes ah, subtitles ah, point will meet tomorrow! At that moment, I mixed feelings, maybe only the fans will understand my feelings

Half an hour later, she sent me a "sense of concept" and share with you:

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Note :

It is very beautifully written but  only do and translate this much because the archaic manner of writing with idioms and metaphors. Not up to the standard to translate the idioms and some phrases.

Thanks to shbar3 , help me to translate this review :)

Translation :

Beginning.

This story can be interpreted in many ways

From the aspect of "me myself" (fake JTY)  it is a righteous reporter challenging bravery and intelligently with the drugs dealers.

From the aspect of "genuine me" (Boss JTY) it is a fight and killing between 2 leaders of  dark world faction for territory control.

From the aspect of the imposer (later fake JTY) Hoping to copy someone's life but did not realised that his own life was already changed by someone.

fake JTY: brave, determined and righteousness

Boss JTY: Proud and arrogant.

imposer (later JTY) sick, scheming, deceive oneself as well as others

In all aspects, there is the hidden ultimate big boss. No body wants to loose in the struggle but did not realised that they had unknowingly walked into the chaos. No matter how glamourous the world is, it is ephemeral.

The extreme violence and blood shed exposed even more of the illusionary sins. Those abnormal sex scenes reveal more of the sickness.

"People need to miss the balance (of life) before getting more balance" Balance is real, is kind, is righteous.

If a person loses the balance and when he one day realised it, it is just a walking skeleton with some flesh.

At the end of the movie,  Kim Soo Hyun wore red and dancing in the water shows his imagination, his struggle, his let go, and finally his disappearance.

The movie opened in a modern drama but ended in a dance drama.

For every dream, there will always be an awakening and ending.

Kim Soo Hyun has been intermingling in the 3 characters and did it with skill and ease. A little comedy, a little serious but most often heart piercing.

Feel that this is a very good movie for promoting Anti drugs. Kim Soo Hyun accepting this movie might be for this purpose.

The End

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

38 minutes ago, klky007 said:

Soooooooo cute, right?  When I see his smiles, I will follow suit automatically! :D

Rewatching his episodes of variety shows today, i can see that he's a person who easily be entertained and laugh. What a pleasant personality to hang out with :)And when he laughed hard his eyes disappeared..lol!! He's like seunggi when on variety show, highly competitive and laughs a lot but he talks less than seunggi :)

• Like 6

18 hours ago, rossy79 said:

Kayeseight, how about his gaze... do you miss his gaze too?:blush:

Cr.owner

Rossy, Of course I also miss his soul piercing gaze but I miss his smiles even more. It's addicting... LOL

tumblr_n1pzhxdmkz1rhgk1oo1_500.gif

dea2e5912c92c9ad6fe3f0ae8546269a.jpg

Cr. owner

15 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Is that Na PD? I hope he had a chat with our Soo Hyun and asked him to join one of his variety shows..lol! Na PD is such a creative director..

Gosh..Soo Hyun looks so dashing here!

Yes, I think that's Na PD. I hope they both could collaborating in a project together after Soohyun's military service :)

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Rewatching his episodes of variety shows today, i can see that he's a person who easily be entertained and laugh. What a pleasant personality to hang out with :)And when he laughed hard his eyes disappeared..lol!! He's like seunggi when on variety show, highly competitive and laughs a lot but he talks less than seunggi :)

I like this one where only one eye disappears :lol::D

20160111_8874d1b0a776c41826a0E2QfHySWudk4.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

I like his RM ep 147  'He’s a good-looking idiot' :D And who knew SH could run that fast

• Confused 1
  • LOL 4