❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

17 hours ago, khlgpc said:

After seeing this I have the sudden urge to rewatch The Producers. I have only watched it once when during its airing time, catching episodes week by week. I should try binge watching it again now as it will sure to bring out different experience.

i first stumbled upon KSH’s King Lee Hwon character on TV in 2012. At that time it was my off-K-Drama period. I had stopped watching K-Drama for a few years then, and it was his super youthful appearance that caught my attention immediately. I think it was the episode when Yeon Wu regained her memory in the deserted room, and I thought that the drama was too dark to my liking. I didn’t pursue it and forget all about the actor who acted as King Lee Hwon. I didn’t even get to find out his name at that time! 

Fast forward to MLFTS in early 2014. When all my friends were talking about it and this Prof Do, I continue to live my K-Drama free life and didn’t bother to check it out! Then later that year while on one of my flights home, I was trying to prevent jet lag by forcing myself to stay awake. Guess what? Some later episodes of MLFTS were available on board. Out of curiosity I checked it out!! And you can probably guess, that single trigger has changed my life totally since then. Point of no return! :D

It it might have been DMJ who had sucked me into the ‘pit’ but the glimpse of that youthful King Lee Hwon in his red robe will never fade from my memory... it’s just too precious! :heart:

Thanks for reading my Long-winded story ... :tongue:

Thanks for sharing your story, khlgpc, it's not long-winded at all and I enjoyed reading it :blush:

I first watched The Producers while it was airing too.  At that time, I wasn't very familiar with the Korean culture and entertainment industry so I found it a bit boring.  I gave it another chance last year and liked it a lot more as I now I have a better understanding of things such as the importance of seniority in their culture and ratings in the ent. biz.   In fact I watch an episode of The Producers now when I miss  KSH rather than MLFTS.   KSH did a very good analysis of his character and brought BSC to life.  It's a very ordinary character so he feels very real and relatable.  One time Ra Joon Mo said to Tak Ye Jin "sounds like something BSC would say" and I felt the same way, like I know him personally too, LOL :lol::lol:

Funny gifs from The Producers thread, BSC is so nerdy and clueless :lol:

83cObH.gif  XvjuS0.gif

4gR52O.gif  3kcnq7.gif

XURLFS.gif  4UzMLF.gif

7i9rBs.gif  CZrnVS.gif

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Thanks for sharing your story, khlgpc, it's not long-winded at all and I enjoyed reading it :blush:

I first watched The Producers while it was airing too.  At that time, I wasn't very familiar with the Korean culture and entertainment industry so I found it a bit boring.  I gave it another chance last year and liked it a lot more as I now I have a better understanding of things such as the importance of seniority in their culture and ratings in the ent. biz.   In fact I watch an episode of The Producers now when I miss  KSH rather than MLFTS.   KSH did a very good analysis of his character and brought BSC to life.  It's a very ordinary character so he feels very real and relatable.  One time Ra Joon Mo said to Tak Ye Jin "sounds like something BSC would say" and I felt the same way, like I know him personally too, LOL :lol::lol:

Funny gifs from The Producers thread, BSC is so nerdy and clueless :lol:

83cObH.gif  XvjuS0.gif

4gR52O.gif  3kcnq7.gif

XURLFS.gif  4UzMLF.gif

7i9rBs.gif  CZrnVS.gif

Actually, to me the Producer did not attract me in the beginning. But it was Soo Hyun’s acting especially his eyes expression that attracted me later on. My own scenario is that Producer the show is like a cake. While KSH is the icing. Without icing, it’s just an ordinary cake. It’s KSH acting that beautify the show and make it tasty.  Haha! :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, babe19 said:

Actually, to me the Producer did not attract me in the beginning. But it was Soo Hyun’s acting especially his eyes expression that attracted me later on. My own scenario is that Producer the show is like a cake. While KSH is the icing. Without icing, it’s just an ordinary cake. It’s KSH acting that beautify the show and make it tasty.  Haha! :D

Great analogy, babe19.  The Producers wouldn't be nearly as entertaining without Soo Hyun as BSC.

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Because the original photo can't spread, so just painting :)

Seriously? There are pics of him doing these activities? Waaah..how i wish i could see it. Thanks for sharing! At least we know he's still in good health :)

• Like 6

2 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Great analogy, babe19.  The Producers wouldn't be nearly as entertaining without Soo Hyun as BSC.

I suddenly have this thought. Can I use “durian” to describe REAL? (I have not seen REAL so I am not sure my analogy is right)  

It’s an exotic fruit. Some people may hate it because of it’s smell while others love and says it’s delicious. Those who don’t try, listen to gossips and believe it. While there are others who are not influenced by others try it and is amazed by it. Haha! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1