❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

27 minutes ago, klky007 said:

Yeah, his deep voice is so sexy and manly.  That makes him even more attractive.  By the way, is it confirm that KSH won't be appearing at the Samsung event in Malaysia?

Sadly, it is true.  I read from another source that it is difficult for KSH to leave the country when his enlistment is nearing.  

005DdxeBgy1fjiwlo3nwfj30u00y4ac2.jpg

• Sad 6

56 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Sadly, it is true.  I read from another source that it is difficult for KSH to leave the country when his enlistment is nearing.  

I saw Samsung Mobile Malaysia FB posted the same today (about an hour ago).  Hopefully KSH will show up on Sept 26 for the Blomberg event.  

• Like 3

Seeing "My Love from the Star" again. This is my 3rd time watching!  It feels like the first time I am watching this show because when it comes to the funny scene with Chun Seong Yi and Do Min Jun it makes me laugh and feels excited. I really love the show no matter how many times I watch. It seems like KSH has this "magical power" that attracts people. He makes women go back into their girly days of being young,appreciated and loved. I wish everything goes on well for him. He is truly a good actor and I hope I can see more of his work. I really wish that he can do another drama.

• Like 8

NEWS

RANKING TOP 10 IN CHINA

The hallyu star craze, which started in Asia and spread to the US, South America, Europe and the Middle East, has become a part of global popular culture, not a temporary phenomenon. Although it is emerging in the Korean Wave crisis, the content of the drama movies as well as the stars such as actors and singers is expanding into a huge cultural product including star and media. Based on the popularity ranking in China, the magazine selects 'Top 10 in China' ranking every week and looks for the direction of the Korean Wave. From September 6, 2017 to September 12, 2017, in the second week of September, 'Top 10 in China' in September, the TOP 10 Korean Men's star ranking :

1. Huang Chi Yeol

2. Kim Jong Kook

3. Park Yoo Chun

4. EXO Sehun

5. CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa

6. Big Bang G Dragon

7. Ji Chang Wook

8. KIM SOO HYUN

9. Rain

10.Park Si Hoo

Source :

http://chicnews.mk.co.kr/article.php?aid=1505438485153017008

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 4

NEWS

Thailand's Version 'My Love From The Star' Release Posters Like Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun

Thai version of 'My Love From The Star', character poster shooting scene was released. Thailand's CH3 broadcasting station, decided to remake SBS drama starring Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun 'My Love From The Star' and has announced the final casting recently. Nadech Kugimiya will play Do Min Joon, while Matt Peranee plays Chun Song Yi.

Before the production, broadcasters made photographs of two people's meetings, includes poster photo shoot. Nadech Kugimiya and Matt Peranee who played the roles Do Min Joon and Chun Song Yi take pictures with the same atmosphere as the original poster. Thailand has rehearsed the drama 'Full House', 'Princess Hours' and 'Coffee Prince' and is favored by local audiences. As to whether the response will be able to remake the drama 'My love from the Star'?

'My Love From The Star' is a drama that airs late 2013 and early 2014, telling about Do Min Joon's romance, a 400-year-old alien with Hallyu Star Chun Song Yi . Through this drama, Kim Soo Hyun became a famous hallyu star and ranked as one of the best Korean stars.

Source :

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000987534

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=1008125

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

NEWS

Thailand's Version 'My Love From The Star' Release Posters Like Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun

Thai version of 'My Love From The Star', character poster shooting scene was released. Thailand's CH3 broadcasting station, decided to remake SBS drama starring Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun 'My Love From The Star' and has announced the final casting recently. Nadech Kugimiya will play Do Min Joon, while Matt Peranee plays Chun Song Yi.

Before the production, broadcasters made photographs of two people's meetings, includes poster photo shoot. Nadech Kugimiya and Matt Peranee who played the roles Do Min Joon and Chun Song Yi take pictures with the same atmosphere as the original poster. Thailand has rehearsed the drama 'Full House', 'Princess Hours' and 'Coffee Prince' and is favored by local audiences. As to whether the response will be able to remake the drama 'My love from the Star'?

I think remakes are fine, but I really hate it when remakes copy the original to the T.  I saw other photos and the Thai Do Min Joon also carries a backpack and wears suits with sneakers.  The styling works for KSH because of his youthful looks, but that is not crucial to the story so I don't think it's necessary to copy that.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

I think remakes are fine, but I really hate it when remakes copy the original to the T.  I saw other photos and the Thai Do Min Joon also carries a backpack and wears suits with sneakers.  The styling works for KSH because of his youthful looks, but that is not crucial to the story so I don't think it's necessary to copy that.

Haha Yuzu, maybe the image of Professor Do like that, wears suit with sneakers, carries a backpack and riding bicycle :D Fortunately, the hair style is different

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I am proud of KSH.  Firstly, his "Moon Embracing the Sun" had very high viewership in Korea. Secretly Greatly broke several box office in Korea. Next, He was internationally known and won the hearts of many people in "My love from the Star." After 2-3 years later, now you hear the remake of this show in Philippines and now Thailand! Wow! 

This is what I call "Daebak!"

• Like 6

8 hours ago, babe19 said:

Seeing "My Love from the Star" again. This is my 3rd time watching!  It feels like the first time I am watching this show because when it comes to the funny scene with Chun Seong Yi and Do Min Jun it makes me laugh and feels excited. I really love the show no matter how many times I watch. It seems like KSH has this "magical power" that attracts people. He makes women go back into their girly days of being young,appreciated and loved. I wish everything goes on well for him. He is truly a good actor and I hope I can see more of his work. I really wish that he can do another drama.

I had watched 7 times :D And still love it :tongue:

Do Min Joon :heart:

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 7