❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

NEWS

"I live alone" in the past, the way the show once again attracted people's attention.

Park Nara has starred in the SBS Power FM radio program, showing a gorgeous eloquence.

Park Narae said in height only 149 cm, asked about the ideal type: "I can accept man height on it and nothing to do because I was so short, so I have another job than the row height 165cm or...."

Next Asked "Who is the artist (ideal type)?", Replied: "Actor Kim Soo Hyun # xi." Asked again, "height of 149 cm and Kim Soo Hyun what?", Replied: "It does not matter , Very good! "Caused the scene to laugh.

Source :

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=119&aid=0002208034

http://www.queen.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=210459

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

NEWS

"I live alone" in the past, the way the show once again attracted people's attention.

Park Nara has starred in the SBS Power FM radio program, showing a gorgeous eloquence.

Park Narae said in height only 149 cm, asked about the ideal type: "I can accept man height on it and nothing to do because I was so short, so I have another job than the row height 165cm or...."

Next Asked "Who is the artist (ideal type)?", Replied: "Actor Kim Soo Hyun # xi." Asked again, "height of 149 cm and Kim Soo Hyun what?", Replied: "It does not matter , Very good! "Caused the scene to laugh.

Source :

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=119&aid=0002208034

http://www.queen.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=210459

I think the translation should be:

Park Narae said her height only 148 cm, asked about the ideal type: "A man who can accept me, height is not a concern.  Because I'm so short, anyone taller than me is good, even 165 cm is fine."

When asked  "Among artists, who is your (ideal type)?", Replied: "Actor Kim Soo Hyun # xi."  Was then asked, "How about a  Kim Soo Hyun who is 149 cm tall, then what?", Replied: "It does not matter , Very good! " Caused the scene to laugh.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, khlgpc said:

When were these taken? He looks so young and dashing! :wub:

Trying not to quote images, I am referring to those photos that @rossy79 posted, SooHyun in leather jacket.

Khlgpc... the photos is from ziozia.
I don't know exactly when the photo was taken, maybe around 2013.:blush:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, khlgpc said:

When were these taken? He looks so young and dashing! :wub:

Trying not to quote images, I am referring to those photos that @rossy79 posted, SooHyun in leather jacket.

It looks like from Ziozia Fall 2014. Soo Hyun can look 19, 24 or 29 just by changing his hairstyle and clothes, remember IU's Ending Scene MV? :lol:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

It looks like from Ziozia Fall 2014, Soo Hyun can look 19, 24 or 29 just by changing his hairstyle and clothes :lol:

This is so true, @yuzu16, and I always love his Ziozia (and Beanpole) shoots! I can totally stare at those images the whole day :blush:. Friend got me some Ziozia Fall 2016 catalogs last year, gorgeous!! If I were there I might run away with his standee in the store, not just the catalogs! LOL! :unsure:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, khlgpc said:

Any idea how many countries have done a remake of YWCFTS? :rolleyes: 

I only know Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand.  US also bought copyrights for a remake but the project got stalled or shelved. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, khlgpc said:

This is so true, @yuzu16, and I always love his Ziozia (and Beanpole) shoots! I can totally stare at those images the whole day :blush:. Friend got me some Ziozia Fall 2016 catalogs last year, gorgeous!! If I were there I might run away with his standee in the store, not just the catalogs! LOL! :unsure:

Oooh those standees are so gorgeous I'm even afraid to look at in the eye.  Even if they give it to me, I don't know how to transport it home on the plane.  How do you explain to the flight attendants you need a spot for a standee?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Oooh those standees are so gorgeous I'm even afraid to look at in the eye.  Even if they give it to me, I don't know how to transport it home on the plane.  How do you explain to the flight attendants you need a spot for a standee?

Mhmm.. don't think I can even think straight if I were to run away with one, LOL :lol:

• Like 3