❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

8 hours ago, rossy79 said:

Same color but different feel... :heart:KimSooHyunvs JangTaeYoung

20766124_308989179564475_447588958070846

Good eye!  The shirts do look very similar but the feel is totally different.  This is my favorite look of mask JTY, so sexy!   In the film I don't like mask JTY at all, even despise him because I like boss JTY.  Sorry Soo Hyun for hating one of your characters, your acting is just so good that I don't see you at all in mask JTY.

7 hours ago, klky007 said:

Aawww, such clear sparkling eyes...but I bet many of you were looking at his lips instead. :lol: 

kgywRA8.gif

Haha.. how did you know?  What is with those lips you makes you automatically zoom in on them first??? :D

• Like 3

6 hours ago, klky007 said:

Looking cool and refreshing <3<3<3

I wonder where he is now.  He's like DMJ with his disappearing act.  Back to planet/star KMT 184.05? :D

Photos cr. Cuckoo

Hi klky, thanks for sharing the pictures. KSH looks so fine.....I'm curious , too what is he doing at the moment - I miss KSH! I hope he still can give us a drama after the movie, "Real". :tongue:

47 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi klky, thanks for sharing the pictures. KSH looks so fine.....I'm curious , too what is he doing at the moment - I miss KSH! I hope he still can give us a drama after the movie, "Real". :tongue:

Yes, I hope for the same.  A drama before his military enlistment would be perfect.  For now, I just hope that we get some inkling how and what he is doing.  KSH is such a rare celebrity.  He can go zero news for week and months.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, klky007 said:

Yes, I hope for the same.  A drama before his military enlistment would be perfect.  For now, I just hope that we get some inkling how and what he is doing.  KSH is such a rare celebrity.  He can go zero news for week and months.  

Maybe our alien being trapped in a wormhole :blush:

star18-00027.jpg

Cr.logo

• Like 4