❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

'REAL'     .......     Those who love traveling can understand why you have to go "another way". 
A talented person will be very difficult in the old environment and there are the jealousy people will hate you. But when looking back, with their regret "At that time why did not I do it?" And You Kim Soo Hyun, more willing to say "Fortunately, I did so ah". Yes, you done it! 

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 5

The Six Fix: Fictional Men We Wish Were Real (The K-Drama Edition)

1. Do Min Joon from My Love From the Star 

As crazy as it sounds, Kim Soo Hyun played this role really well to the extent that we all somehow wished to experience being loved by an extra-terrestrial. Aside from his intelligence, the way he'll go out of his way and even risk his safety just to prove his love and affection will absolutely make you feel all mushy!

..... the rest not related .....

https://lifestyle.abs-cbn.com/articles/5232/chalk/the-six-fix-fictional-men-we-wish-were-real-the-k-drama-edition/

P.S. KSH is the only one with remarks "played this role really well" :lol:

• Like 7