❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

26 minutes ago, kayeseight said:

Hey @khlgpc and everyone ! I've been lurking this thread for a long time now. But just now decided to create an account here. 

His speech made me sad... But at least he knows that we, his fans, really really love him and always be here stay by his side. 

Hi kayeseight, welcome to the thread. Hope you have fun in Soo Hyun thread :)

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Hi kayeseight, welcome to the thread. Hope you have fun in Soo Hyun thread :)

With you lovely ladies around here, I definitely will have fun in Soo Hyun thread :D 

And of course (fangirling over) Soo Hyun himself is the most fun part...kkkkk :heart:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kayeseight said:

Hey @khlgpc and everyone ! I've been lurking this thread for a long time now. But just now decided to create an account here. 

His speech made me sad... But at least he knows that we, his fans, really really love him and always be here stay by his side. 

Welcome to the forum @kayeseight! I was at one of the stage greetings tonight, Soo Hyun was really appreciative of all the fans support.  Tonight's stage greetings are exclusive to fan club members from different countries so only Soo Hyun was present.

He knows many fans are worried for him and concerned about the box office so he asked us not to give ourselves too much pressure in watching Real.  We are truly touched by his sincerity and attentiveness, we are worried about him but in turn  he is consoling us.  This guy really really deserves all the love and support fans shower him with.

• Like 8

45 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Welcome to the forum @kayeseight! I was at one of the stage greetings tonight, Soo Hyun was really appreciative of all the fans support.  Tonight's stage greetings are exclusive to fan club members from different countries so only Soo Hyun was present.

He knows many fans are worried for him and concerned about the box office so he asked us not to give ourselves too much pressure in watching Real.  We are truly touched by his sincerity and attentiveness, we are worried about him but in turn  he is consoling us.  This guy really really deserves all the love and support fans shower him with.

Awww, so sweet of him.. :wub: Thanks for sharing this with us, @yuzu16. Somehow these stage greeting events feel so much more 'realistic' to me with you sharing your personal experience being a part of them, and...  You are still in Seoul!!!! Do continue to enjoy your stay there! Meeting gorgeous people *wink*, savouring great food and shopping to your heart's content! What a dream vacation you have there :heart:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, khlgpc said:

Awww, so sweet of him.. :wub: Thanks for sharing this with us, @yuzu16. Somehow these stage greeting events feel so much more 'realistic' to me with you sharing your personal experience being a part of them, and...  You are still in Seoul!!!! Do continue to enjoy your stay there! Meeting gorgeous people *wink*, savouring great food and shopping to your heart's content! What a dream vacation you have there :heart:

Leaving today, I planned my trip around the stage greetings :tongue:  I think they're done now.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

I think 43 last week and 5 fan club exclusive ones this week

Yuzu16.... What about soohyun? Does he look ok? He looks more tan at the  stage greeting photos yesterday.

It would be nice to see him in person :wub:, the one and only KimSooHyun 

19761477_462342350805955_675741152156477

Cr.logo

• Like 6

22 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Thanks for sharing.  Time and time again, it has proven that KSH is a real actor with a pleasant personality.  There's no doubt about it.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Today in stage greeting for his fans, Kim Soo Hyun said "I do not shine, the film did not bring good result, you still so love me, thank you very much guys"

And Kim Soo Hyun also said don't feel so much pressure to watch Real.. He really know how his fans watched real many times.

Though the movie didn’t fare well, but for a challenger like him, he gains learning/experiences for personal growth and future work opportunities.      

As a person/actor who is not afraid to challenge status-quo, his fighting spirit and immense courage is praiseworthy.  He will always be our love from the star.  This "fool" needs to know that. :lol:

• Like 5