❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

29 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Seriously, people are making it sound like he committed a crime or something, saying he should enlist in the marines and people might forgive him two years later, geez.

The movie may not a be a masterpiece to some people, but if you don't like it (I doubt most of the bashers have even seen it), move on and find one you enjoy.  What do people actually get out of criticizing and bashing other's hard work anyway???  

Haha:lol:Yuzu, I have a feeling KSH will choose marines simply because regular military service might not be challenging enough. Nothing to do with keyboard warriors spitting in pretend anger at a man much more successful than them or they can ever be. Simply because hardworking people respect other people's effort and trial. KSH doesn't need forgiveness from losers and hacks, who are happy at other people's faliure and misfortune.

They can bash all they want but this isn't the first time they have attacked Suhyeon. Another successful project and they will be singing praises and prayers to him.:rolleyes: Their noise is like bad smell, move away from the source and it disappears. More that the movie despite its flaws needs to be enjoyed, nothing is perfect.

What I really believe is that it is a work that is confounding a lot of people beyond their comfort zone. Such things always attract strong reactions, good or bad. So as the noise fades away, as Suhyeon said, people's interpretation of this work will change as well. It has already become a cult favourite.

It is like tea or dye, needs to be steeped longer in people's concious to leave an impression, whatever that is. It is an ambigious work with no right or Real answer but the multiple facets of two characters/personas in a duel to fight to establish themselves and win. The prize is the identity, who really is/will become Jang Tae-yeong. I think it is something close to KSH's interpretation of duality that is about ego and id. I wish I can watch the movie already.^_^

Please review the movie for us when it is appropriate. Thank you!:)

• Like 6

3 hours ago, rossy79 said:

I don't understand too ..when sulli said she don't like action noir she got bash too ...and now soohyun.. :anguished:hve u read article from dispatch ? 

57 minutes ago, klky007 said:

No, it was an article published in Naver and the comments were really....sigh.  Anyway, I decided not to read anymore as I feel it has gotten out of hand.  I have watched some really lousy movies before and even so, I'll just brush it off.  Hence, I just don't get it why so much hatred thrown at him and this movie. Perhaps is normal for k-netz to react this way.  

A month before this movie was released, I already read a negative article on REAL and I dismissed it with giving it much thought.  Now I think back, it was like as if they knew beforehand or have insider news with regards to this movie.  Strange.  

Klky, I think you don't know that this happened last year as well. I will simply say is this. This is no scandal, this is not a controversy. There are specific, harmful leaks of the movie when most Korean movies have such scenes. There were articles planted right when the movie had begun its publicity. The problem with director is not exclusive to this movie but happens regularily at any kind of creative and commercial project. It happens in shows, films in western and eastern media frequently. It happened with Producers where the director changed in episode 3. Why only a KSH movie is deemed problematic?

Media has so much to report but why specifically target this? Who is keeping up momentum of this hate drive? Normal movie-goers have a lot to choose from. Nobody sits 24 hrs, days after release to keep bashing the same thing with enthusiasm. The media drive behind this is artificial and deliberate. Why crucify a simple actor doing his job?

Who gains from this? Whose credentials are they shining? Why tarnish a much beloved actor? Are they setting up something? Only time will tell. So please everyone, don't believe everything you read. Stop clicking bad articles and videos as they earn money from clicks. Trust KSH and his project and your own taste and own judgement. Don't let losers and haters come between your excitement for the movie and KSH's big return.

Also, I have great respect for all the fans here for being so level headed. Truly KSH fans are really intelligent and insightful. After reading all the posts and opinions, I feel great and more positive. So thank you all!:D

• Like 7

4 hours ago, rossy79 said:

I don't understand too ..when sulli said she don't like action noir she got bash too ...and now soohyun.. :anguished:hve u read article from dispatch ? 

Well.. i deleted the complete article from dispatch earlier. Seems some fans here want to read good things about KSH only.. imo you should know everything about him.. bad or good.. and try to understand his situation, why he chose to do it etc.. so if you know someone or media mistranslate about the news, you will know which the correct one. Let's be smart and mature fans. Don't be mad or disappointed so easily with the bad articles of him..we trust Kim Soo Hyun as a good man and a good actor.. So..here the important points that i think you should know from the dispatch article today.

1. Lee sarang is his cousin. And it's seems he planned to establish new movie company. His original name is Lee Jae Yeon. And he registered his company in 2015 - 2016 with the name Cove pictures. In registration, He used the same address with KSH home address as Company's address. But of course we never know the reason he put KSH address in company address.. it doesn't mean he lives with KSH. (Recently KSH said he lives alone). It can be he doesn't have place yet to be company office address.

2. The first Movie of Cove pictures is Real With Kim Soo Hyun as the lead role. Lee Jae Yeon in the movie Real has 3 role. As Real representative, head of production company, and assistent director. Then because of KSH, it got bilion won investment from China and Korea. (It didnt say KSH invested his 11.5 billion to Real. It said "Chinese and Korean investors". Later the reporter wrote about KSH has his responsibility as he is the guarantee of his 11.5 billion investment. I think it's mean he has part of responsibility because the 11.5 billion won was invested because of trust in him )

3. Dispatch made phone interview with Lee Jeong Seop after the rumour about he was fired and replaced with KSH cousin. (Also rumor said he was fired by KSH). And Lee Jung Seop said that is not true. The truth is his direction is not the same with Lee Sarang's. And he said he has not to agree with him, so he was quit. (QUIT.. not get fired and replaced by KSH). He said real is not his movie anymore and he dont want to care about it anymore. Then after this happened Lee Jae Yeon change his name to Lee Sarang and starting his directing career in Real.

Well.. those the points you should know from dispatch article.

Repost: KSH Int FB

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Well.. i deleted the complete article from dispatch earlier. Seems some fans here want to read good things about KSH only.. imo you should know everything about him.. bad or good.. and try to understand his situation, why he chose to do it etc.. so if you know someone or media mistranslate about the news, you will know which the correct one. Let's be smart and mature fans. Don't be mad or disappointed so easily with the bad articles of him..we trust Kim Soo Hyun as a good man and a good actor.. So..here the important points that i think you should know from the dispatch article today.

Thanks for posting Hwonhwon! This is a normal process where investments are made and a movie production begins with input from a lot of people, resources and planning. After the lead is decided,  the rest begins to fall in place. The Korean investor was Paradise group with 8 billion won invested. Also, many talents use a stage name in entertainment which is different from their real name. No problem there. With Lee Jeong Seop, the production company Cove, wanted a different direction, creative differences so he left. Everything seems normal to me, why is media making a fuss about it. :confused:

• Like 5

Many Chinese media praised REAL

Kim Soo Hyun break the pattern of Korea, "REAL" will enter the international arena

As a comeback four years Kim Soo Hyun, he has by virtue of "You Who Came From The Stars" and "Secretly and Greatly" and other film and television works won a number of awards, won the majority of Asian favorite audience, but now turned to challenge the dark action crime film, and one person decorated Two corners, in addition to be able to explain Kim Soo Hyun acting on their own relentless pursuit, but also reflects his role as a Korean film and television idol, dare to do the first Korean film to eat crabs.

Fortunately, "REAL" the completion of the film is quite high, Kim Soo Hyun's value and acting naturally impress. The visual effects and lighting, bright colors enhance the visual impact and viewing experience, rendering the pursuit of human nature of the drunk fans, the scene is extremely luxurious, visual feast, the scene is extremely luxurious, visual feast The use of AR virtual reality technology performance personality split different states, bold innovation, lighting changes with the character of the character is appropriate; action play is the beginning of the clean and tidy fighting action, the middle of the fighting posture fusion part of the dance action and the use of slow motion form, At the end of the fight to dance with the main dance, the integration of modern dance and ballet, just amazing, like a symphony before the curtain call the climax, with the art of exaggeration to show the invaders in the wake of the last crazy state

Speaking here, basically to the end, "REAL" is actually not prepared for the Korean film, but for the international audience prepared an audio-visual feast, can be expected is "REAL" or will change South Korea Film format, breaking the Korean film situation, to the world stage.

Full article :

https://m.baidu.com/sf…

http://ent.sina.com.cn/…/2017-07-…/doc-ifyhrttz2176329.shtml

http://finance.sina.com.cn/…/2017…/doc-ifyhryex5716941.shtml

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 3