❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

NEWS

KIM SOO HYUN FANS ATTENDED AUTOGRAPH SESSION , KIM SOO HYUN IS WARM MAN AND GENTLEMAN CHARM

Recently , man's brand ZIOZIA shop in Hongdae , Seoul held a fan signing , brand ambassador Kim Soo Hyun attended the event . Not long ago , the brand has opened Hongdae branch . Large store officially opened so fans meeting was held . On that day , Kim Soo Hyun dressed in a white sweater and simple suit coat , full gentleman . 

According to sources , Kim Soo Hyun coat worn day after the event quickly caught the attention of consumers , consumers continue to have called to ask the same coat so the coat is out of stock , once again proved Kim Soo Hyun popularity and influence .

Brand official said Kim Soo Hyun waving hello and with a broad smile in response to the enthusiasm of fans at autograph session . Kim Soo Hyun also take the initiative to shake hands with fans , quite a gentleman charm so fans touched . In addition , Kim Soo Hyun starred in the movie " REAL " , plan released in 2017 

Cws_GktUkAAGWwg.jpg

Cws_GksVQAAFL7K.jpg

Cws_GkrUcAEp8G_.jpg

Source :

http://allthatstar.com/view.php?action=1791&postID=287820

• Like 5

14659231_110735769409406_126374665027951

Paradise City FB update event 08.11.16

To take over the world of the darkness of the colorful city.

A ruthless social climber jangtaeyeong is heading toward yourself. .

I'm trying to get high expectations.

Paradise City are filmed in the background for the movie.

What's the title of the film, which the larger issue? 

If you would care to leave the answer in the comments.

Give a small prize through a lottery system.

Period : November 9 to 11 and 13 event ;

Presentation : November 14. event >

Cr. owner

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Global K Star Rankings / SSTV Rankings [ October 24 to October 30 ]

TOP5 : 

1. Lee Jun Ki

2. KIM SOO HYUN

3. Rain

4. Lee Min Hoo

5. Park Si Hoo

Source :

http://www.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=432708

I am happy and proud that our Soo Hyun still TOP this ranking despite the fact that he don't have projects.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

NEWS

KIM SOO HYUN FANS ATTENDED AUTOGRAPH SESSION , KIM SOO HYUN IS WARM MAN AND GENTLEMAN CHARM

Source :

http://allthatstar.com/view.php?action=1791&postID=287820

http://news.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=222900

Kim Soo Hyun Fans learned a LOT compared to previous years Fan Signing Events. In the past, I've read a lot of Kim Soo Hyun's hand shake  being rejected. Happy not to see it this time.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Unicaunnisansu said:

Kim Soo Hyun Fans learned a LOT compared to previous years Fan Signing Events. In the past, I've read a lot of Kim Soo Hyun's hand shake  being rejected. Happy not to see it this time.

He clarified, he wasn't rejected, it's just bad timing ..... lol :lol:

Some fans said that when they extended their hand, Ryu manager tried to intercept and said no handshakes, but Soo Hyun insisted on shaking their hands.  If you enlarge some of the pics from the winter pictorial, you can see that his right hand is very swollen, especially the thumb.  But he once said in an interview that other than a handshake, he has nothing else to offer to the fans.  How could you not love the guy? :wub:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

He clarified, he wasn't rejected, it's just bad timing ..... lol :lol:

Some fans said that when they extended their hand, Ryu manager tried to intercept and said no handshakes, but Soo Hyun insisted on shaking their hands.  If you enlarge some of the pics from the winter pictorial, you can see that his right hand is very swollen, especially the thumb.  But he once said in an interview that other than a handshake, he has nothing else to offer to the fans.  How could you not love the guy? :wub:

Exactly, that bad timing :bawling:. Soo Hyun was just so polite to say so. Because, If I will attend such event... maybe that "handshake" is the most awaited time.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Unicaunnisansu said:

Exactly, that bad timing :bawling:. Soo Hyun was just so polite to say so. Because, If I will attend such event... maybe that "handshake" is the most awaited time.

Actually, I believe some of them ran away quickly on purpose.  If I had such an opportunity, I might be too star struck too and not know how to react, I think I would be afraid to look at his eyes, too electrifying. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Unicaunnisansu said:

@kshbar3, honestly, for me Bed Scene does not make it a "no good" movie. As his fan it makes me proud that he can be so versatile in doing such. I know he can make it as Creative as he can. So Excited to watch it.

Hi Unicaunnisansu, I couldn't agree with you more - Although, how good you are as an actor you will always have this preferences and insecurities doing a bed scene. It's uncomfortable (or at least feel awkward) when it comes to filming bed scenes especially when you & your co-star has just met. :P

• Like 2

161108 Kim Soo Hyun Ziozia Fan signing effect

Men Ziozia Co. held a fan signing event four days ago with their exclusive model, Kim Soo-hyun. The event has finished with a great success.

Ziozia hongdae open the fan signing event with Kim Soo-hyun wore soft creamy beige handmade coat on a white knit and jeans to match, demonstrated an extraordinary sense of fashion.

According to the officials, "in a long time Kim Soo-hyun spent with Ziozia fan signing, he greets his fans with a bright smile and offer shake hands first. He stated his fans names and confirm their names carefully. His fans came from Korea- China- Japan were impressed by his manner ." he said.

Men Ziozia authentic handmade coat and outerwear that Kim Soo-hyun wore at that day were reported to be sensational popular. Kim Soo-hyun' s creamy beige coat to wear is a hot topic online shortly after the fan meet, It reported that some stores temporarily sold out and it becomes very popular among consumers and fans. Kim Soo Hyun's Korean wave power is proved again.

15032318_710036185812665_4019588526402397870_n.jpg?oh=2676756a52a581f12203cd2ec1badd1a&oe=5897EA60

Source :

http://news.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=222900

• Like 3

Kim Soo Hyun Successfully Completes Fan Sign Meeting

Kim Soo Hyun has successfully completed his fan sign meeting with clothing brand ZioZia.

Kim Soo Hyun appeared at the opening ceremony for the Hongdae location wearing a white knit and cream biege colored jacket over denim jeans.

Kim Soo Hyun Successfully Completes Fan Sign Meeting

According to a representative, "Kim Soo Hyun, who met with fans for the first time in a while through ZioZia′s fan sign meeting, approached fans first with a smile on his face. As the fan sign meeting started, Kim Soo Hyun checked the names of each fan before shaking hands and touched fans with his gentleman manner."

As the winter is officially approaching, the coat and outerwear worn by Kim Soo Hyun showed huge popularity. 

The cream biege handmade coat especially showed huge popularity by selling out online as soon as the fan sign meeting ended. 

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun gained attention after taking part in the professional bowling player qualification competition in October.

Photo credit: KeyEast
Article credit: Mwave News

• Like 5

18 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Actually, I believe some of them ran away quickly on purpose.  If I had such an opportunity, I might be too star struck too and not know how to react, I think I would be afraid to look at his eyes, too electrifying. :sweatingbullets:

I do respect your preference :blush:  ,  but for me, I will not go there without the courage to see him eye to eye and experience that handshake. Opportunities are given to few....that's why lets maximize and enjoy it. 

• Like 4