❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

On 2/10/2016 at 7:24 AM, yangxu said:

Good morning everybody

Thank you so much HwonHwon, once all your pictures posted, I will choose the best of each year and re post in sequence.  If you have the pictures of the following:

KOREAN MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE AWARD 2014;

TOKYO DRAMA AWARD (BESTACTOR) 2014

1st NATIONAL BRAND AWARD 2015.

please post them. I will include them. 

Yangxu , your request 

Pic 1 " Korean Most Influential People Award 2014 " 

a126_zpsvxety2mz.jpg

a120_zpsdbod7jog.jpg

a123_zps8vae6zoc.jpg

a125_zpsjcsh8m9f.jpg

a127_zpsq8mx8qzo.jpg

a124_zpshtzrxyid.jpg

a122_zpsigbh4hsr.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks Yuzu for the correction.  

I am posting one of the many pictures from secretly Greatly which just show the painstaking and diligent attitude in his acting. We fans know that there were no stand-in during the fighting scene or any other scenes   as we watched even the shooting of the movie. We saw the injuries he sustained. Except for 2015 most of Soo Hyun'sbirthdays  were spend filming dramas. 

1745ff6f-5c0a-4cc2-9bc2-6a7c9f8faa5c_zps

• Like 3

The MC definitely did a thorough research on Soo Hyun. It was quite accurate and sincere. No flattering especially on his look. I covered about 80 percent of the talk only. The MC was too fast for me. When I just finished writing my 1st sentence, he was already at the 4th sentence. Because of his twang, I could not decipher certain words of his.

That talk was about A Genuine Legendary person (Soo Hyun).

Can see from my first picture the talk on Soo Hyun was a few months after the broadcast of My Love From The Star in Korea. 

Whether it be on the main streets or small lanes and in every corner, whether it be TV, airports,MRT,computers, newspapers, magazines, at any time and everywhere, this face would appear. He was the famous overnight all over every corner of Asia, 26 years old Korea actor Kim Soo Hyun. No bubbles. There were blood and tears shed (Glad to hear that he shared my view) together with inborn talents.

On 27.2.2014, the last episode of MLFTS was broadcasted. It was a never before unimaginable Super romantic drama. He related the gist of the story.

Kim Soo Hyun created a Super being (alien) handsome, with Super power, constantly in love with only one, willing to sacrifice everything including his life for love. His pure love and all mentioned  were the exact criterions for all ladies. There was no wonder why so many of them were insanely fond of him.

Kim Soo Hyun's popularity was not accidental. He was not popular overnight. His path to stardom was not smooth. In fact, after graduating from the university, he was ignored for quite some time. At the time when look was very crucial in the entertainment industry, Soo Hyun's common look lead him no where. He can only act supporting roles whether on tV or elsewhere. However, he relied on his love for acting and with that force he persisted.

in 2007, he made his debut in Cheese...... (Don't know the name. I did not watch that show). At that time, with his look, he could only act supporting roles. Soo Hyun persisted. 

.. To be continued 

• Like 7

h In 2009 he acted in Will It Snow in Winter. It was his professional acting that caught the eyes of Bay Yong Jun. The MC talked about BYJ and how Soo Hyun was the 1st actor to sign up with K eyEast. 

Kim Soo Hyun's success depend on his inborn talent, hardworking, ardent love of acting, charisma and pure personality.

Soo Hyun took his acting very seriously. He was a left hander. For his dramas, when necessary, he used his right hand though he used his left hand for 20 plus years. He practised hard and used his right hand to write, eat and send messages in those dramas. He deserved our respect for his professionalism and discipline on himself.

before embarking on his role as an alien in MLFTS he made researches on the other planets. He also studied the mannerisms of people in the Joseon dynasty. He took his roles/character in every dramas seriously. He tried growing up with the character in the drama. He used his real and honest feelings to portray the character. For that he was distinguished from many other actors.

End of 2011, he was awarded best newcomer award. He made an unusual speech. He requested that we pay attention to him and he would be a real actor within 10 years. Thereafter he received numerous awards and Each of his subsequent award speech became a unique countdown for him.

Kim Soo Hyun is not a super man. He is an ordinary person. He has a common face. However, his pure personality touched our sensation. He had a goal and aim. He persistently and honestly pursued that goal. He had our acknowledgement. He was now the most sought after actor. He is like a shadow following us and guide our footsteps.

MLFTS ended a few months ago. However, his popularity not only did not decline but deepened. Everybody was still talking about him. His image had already sink deeply in our mind. 

• Like 7