❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest iamaryn

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; line-height: normal; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

slakelove

said: I still feel jumping for his winning today but cant share it to anyone but you guys. iKstar sisters, its so great to know all of u and join this thread, that I can have somewhere to express my love to our baby. Btw Im curious about this Awards in the last years, why he didnt get any nominations from the KDA. I remembered he did have good film/movie last year. And the actor Shin Sung Rok also got the Hot Star award, is it the same with the award baby received?

Guest slakelove

Because this is an award show for tv and not film so he wasn't nominated last year. But he was actually nominated for his last two dramas, DH and TMETS. He even won two awards for DH but unfortunately didn't for TMETS as he was nominated for Daesang at that time too and I think he is maybe too young then. But now he definitely deserves to win it!!   :) 

Also he got Hallyu Hot Star award, if you compare it to Shin Sung Rok, I believe they are quite similar except Soo Hyun's is an overseas recognition whileas Shin Sung Rok is nationwide one.

Thanks so much for ur information. Wow i can feel how happy he is now I would throw a big party to celebrate it if I were him. So nervous when waiting for the results i cant imagine how he felt when he was at ceremony and waiting for the announcement. I like Shin Sung Rok too, they all deserve it, all are hot stars. Now I can understand the difference between the awards. Congratulations all and thanks @iamaryn‌ again :)

By the way, I re-watched Secretly Greatly 2 night ago with my brother...He only gave a comment at the end, saying as usual it's tragic as Koreans love tragic ending... It's not the usual "Hollywood" treat, but I think he was quite absorbed - and entertained by - in the movie...He did let out some soft giggles once or twice due to Dong Gu's funny character...The night before, I also showed him "The Thieves," when he asked me to play a movie, and to my surprise he quickly agreed when I told him they (Zampano and Yenical) are actually from the series, My love From The Star, and first met in the movie...Maybe because he caught me once watching the series when he came home from office, or the show was just that popular...I even told him KSH is now Korea's hottest star and JJH is actually in her early 30's...I must admit our female superstar is the "center" of attraction in the film, especially for guys...Well, of course, it's both of them, for us true fans of this phenomenal couple..;)...How I wish they will have their OWN movie together...Sort of a continuation of Yenical and Zampano's love story...Let's pray for that, dearests! ;):)

Guest 2hyunforever

Congratulations baby!! I felt like a mother when he went up on the stage to take Daesang!! I am not the only one who screamed with crowd and clapped when his name was announced? :D

I am not the only one who said "Uljimahae Oppaaa Uljimahae!! ???
:x :x :x

We are always with you Baby!! Hwating iKstars!! Thank you everyone for videos!!

Embedded image permalink
I thought of this when I saw the clips and videos. So kawaiiii!!! :x :x :x

I was stranded at school cause it was raining hard here this afternoon so I was not able to watch. :(( luckily there were a lot of updates online. CONGRATS KIM SOO HYUN! You deserve winning the grand award! Continue to stay humble and it will bring you more to the top! :x :x :x <:-P <:-P <:-P

Guest kshchingu

I'm new to this forum as well and just want to thank everyone here for all the updates on our favorite hallyu star. The videos from today's award ceremony have left me thinking that he really is looking far from his best lately. Apart from having put on a few pounds (no doubt due to his hectic schedule and not having the time to work out probably), i couldnt help noticing that his make up seemed very cakey and his skin was looking peaky and blemished too. Anyone else concerned that he's working too hard for his own good?

ChyL

said: By the way, I re-watched Secretly Greatly 2 night ago with my brother...He only gave a comment at the end, saying as usual it's tragic as Koreans love tragic ending... It's not the usual "Hollywood" treat, but I think he was quite absorbed - and entertained by - in the movie...He did let out some soft giggles once or twice due to Dong Gu's funny character...The night before, I also showed him "The Thieves," when he asked me to play a movie, and to my surprise he quickly agreed when I told him they (Zampano and Yenical) are actually from the series, My love From The Star, and first met in the movie...Maybe because he caught me once watching the series when he came home from office, or the show was just that popular...I even told him KSH is now Korea's hottest star and JJH is actually in her early 30's...I must admit our female superstar is the "center" of attraction in the film, especially for guys...Well, of course, it's both of them, for us true fans of this phenomenal couple..

;)

...How I wish they will have their OWN movie together...Sort of a continuation of Yenical and Zampano's love story...Let's pray for that, dearests!

;):)

Kim Soo Hyun confesses heart disease now? "There was a surgery".
translated by Pechumori - iKstars subteam

144181_68037_5052.jpg

It was revealed that actor Kim Soo Hyun suffered from a heart disease in the past.

Kim Soo Hyun posted on Myspace, "In 2008, I was always getting sick a lot. I had Arrhythmia and Supraventricular tachycardia. I had to undergo surgery,"

In addition, Kim Soo Hyun mentioned about his heart disease in an interview with a fashion magazine in March 2010. The interview schedule was also postponed because of the heart surgery.

Kim Soo Hyun gave his health status, "It was not a big surgery. You don't need an open heart surgery now, unlike in the past. It is okay. It is healthy now."

Arrhythmia and Supraventricular tachycardia which Kim Soo Hyun suffered from, makes it difficult to control the pulse. The treatment is either lifetime medication or to have an operation.

On the other hand , Kim Soo-hyun was awarded the grand prize in the Korea Drama Awards for the drama, "You who came from the stars".

credit: ikoreadaily

CONGRATULATION KIM SOO HYUN !!!
You are amazing actor and amazing person. I'm so proud of you and will support you always.
Seeing you and your speech today makes me love you more
  :x

so happy and i doubt i can sleep tonight
by the way, even in the reality he cried beautifully... not only in drama
cn5qm_zps76365248.gif

Guest TanyaN

Kim Soo Hyun did not stop crying with emotion as he won Daesang Award at the 2014 Korea Drama Awards.  photo 1412199832908_zpsodjbu5qg.jpg Kim Soo Hyun has made the fans have a sleepless night to win the grand prize at the Korea Drama Awards Daesang 2014 As soon as step up the podium, the actor was deeply moved and when touching Award He bowed with suppressed tears.  It took a while to calm down, Kim Soo Hyun can speak in a choked voice . Actor thanks to the scriptwriter along with his co-star and, thank you family and fans. He also promised to make every effort to deserve this award.  Besides the grand prize Daesang, Kim Soo Hyun also honored to receive the most popular Hallyu star. Thus, Kim Soo Hyun has surpassed many other names like Lee Min Ho, Ha Ji Won ... to honor this year's big prize.  This year is a year of formal glory of Kim Soo Hyun and the drama In 2014 Korea Drama Awards, outside the grand prize of Kim Soo Hyun, put him to have won Best Drama. 2 actors Ahn Jae Hyun and Shin Sung Rok turn also received the award for Best New Actor award and "Hot Star  Source, afamily.vn

Guest EnnairamA

Waaaaaa :(( I was crying too watching him cry!!!! I felt his feeling and felt so proud like a mother...My dear Soo Hyun, although my three sons disappoint me most of the time but you my oldest one never fails to make me proud. Wait, wait! if i claimed him my imaginary son, how old was I when I had him???? I am 38 and he is 26. Well, I had him when I was twelve ( maybe right after I had my very first menstruation period) =))

Hi guys...good morning!!!!!  :)) :)) :)) I woke up with a smile on my face... Awww....last night was the best eventhough none of us could watch baby live. Once again... damn those useless links!  But happiness aside.... we still have works to do guys. Don't forget to vote baby for SIA. Baby is still at 1st place but his vote is dropping from 3.2% to just 3%. G-dragon is very close with 2.9% and LMH is catching up with 2.4%. This is not good guys!!! So start voting now!!!

- You may vote once per day, and you must select 10 different people at once in order to vote.
Voting Period :
2014.9.30 ~ 2014.10.20 14:00 KST |  SIA Awards Show : 2014.10.28 19:00 KST 
Vote link:  http://mwave.interest.me/SIA/2014/poll#none

EDITED: Baby 3.1% (up 0.1%)

Guest jt1023ksh

Sorry I'm late, but still I would like to say to baby...

Congratulations, my dear Soo-hyun, for receiving the Daesang Award and Hallyu Hot Star Award! You truly deserved it! I heard you said you're not good enough to receive the Daesang, but in the eyes of your fans all over the world, you are the best already and cannot be replaced. Don't press too much stress on yourself. Continue to fly high towards your dream! We are all here by your side. :x

005zkxsJgw1ekw5csl2gsj315o0rsaf7.jpg
005zkxsJgw1ekw5cudr8yj315o0rsq6r.jpg
abbdf474gw1ekw26nvw21j20cz0jg75j.jpg
cr: as tagged

'My Love From the Star' arrives on US shores

2014/10/01

photo495755.jpg

A popular Korean soap opera, 'My Love from the Star', has gone global as a U.S. version of the show is being prepared for the air.

Sony Pictures Television recently received a test order from ABC television, and it is rumored that Sarah Fain and Elizabeth Craft, the screenwriter and producer duo that worked on "Angel" and "The Shield", will take on the project.

The U.S. remake of 'My Love from the Star' would be aired on ABC.

This is the third Korean soap opera that has been sold onward recently into the U.S. market, following "Good Doctor", KBS's medical drama, and "Nine: Time Travelling Nine Times", a time travel romance produced by tvN. Pilots for both of those are being prepared by CBS and Fake Empire Productions, respectively.

Pilots are one-off episodes of the series used to test potential viewers' responses. The production company makes their decision based on the test results. Before going on air, every show should go through the pilot process. Only about five percent of pilots, from among the 300 or 500 pilots filed every year, ever reach the airwaves. The U.S. version of "My Love from the Star", too, must pass this important step.

Korea's export of soap operas to the U.S. is on the rise. Two shows have already been exported; "Good Doctor", a medical drama, and "Nine: Time Travelling Nine Times", a time travel romance.

The U.S. soap opera market, dominated by forensic crime investigation shows, is now showing signs of taking an interest in softer romantic comedies. Korean productions can incorporate elements of romance into a variety of genres, including medical shows and thrillers, creating an attractive storyline.

Park Suk, head of DramaFever, an online video streaming site, said, "It's a misunderstanding that Korean soap operas enjoy more popularity than U.S. soap operas, but it is true, at least, on our video streaming site. I hope that this show can dominate the global soap opera market within a year".

CEO Moon Bomi of HB Entertainment said, "We've been working on the U.S. version since last February. I am glad to work with great partners to make a reinterpretation of a Korean soap opera. We will strive to continue with future seasons".

The U.S. pilot is scheduled to begin shooting in the latter half of the year. Many online fans are showing great interest in this news and in the casting information.

By Lee Jeong-rok, Lee Seung-ah
Korea.net Staff Writers
slee27@korea.kr

Source : www.korea.net/NewsFoc...

credit: Hancinema

Guest AnJilaah

Congats Soo Hyun! i believe this is one of the many awards coming.:) I hope to see you in a drama or movie really soon. I miss you. Fighting! :D