❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Congrats Baby <:-P <:-P <:-P speechless and very much happy to all the success you've got =D> =D> =D> I love you more and more. :x :x :x you save my day baby i thought it would be worse but you make my day happy as ever. Thank you for inspiring me. :D:D thanks iKstar sisters for the pictures and videos. Sarangheo! :x

Baby is trending no1 on both Naver and Nate.

hundreds of praising comments from Knetizens

. they all congratulate him and agree Baby desevers it... Hope NB will translate one of those articles

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mid=hot&sid1=106&cid=1000237&iid=48880254&oid=108&aid=0002343880&mode=LSD

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002343877

Those stupid comments from Nate still hate on him because of that CF. Well, he's trending at least :))

http://news.nate.com/view/20141001n45912?mid=n1008

guess that if nb translate a news. She'll translate the last one.

8-} The haters gonna hate no matter. Duh lossers

norbaizura abdullah said: aismile1 said:
puuuumash said:
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR MIGHTY KIM SOO HYUN!!! :D HE REALLY DESERVES IT!!! :)>- :)>- :)>-

but. . .
SOMEONE. . . PLEASE SOMEONE. . . Please someone post the whole video of the event. . . 
I am soooo dying to see him. I want to see his reaction from the moment his name was announced. Please. . . I am begging you unnies. . . Please post a link where I can watch the whole event. . . 

Thank you unnies. :)

sorry, didn't know @norbaizura already posted the soompi news
here's another article, making up for my absence earlier...  :D

Kim Soo Hyun red carpet fashion: Black Tuxedo + matching bow tie …Powerful Masculine Beauty
translated by Pechumori - iKstars subteam

20141001002149492_1.jpg

The red carpet fashion of Kim Soo Hyun is the topic.

On the afternoon of Oct. 1, Kim Soo Hyun attended the 7th Korea Drama Awards which was held at the Gyeongnam Culture and Arts Center.

On this day, Kim Soo Hyun caught attention by exuding a gentle aura while wearing a black tuxedo and simple bow tie.

The netizens who saw Kim Soo Hyun's red carpet fashion said "Kim Soo Hyun red carpet fashion
becomes a hanger" "Kim Soo Hyun red carpet fashion neat and manly" and "Kim Soo Hyun red carpet fashion is great".

credit: asiatoday

Please give credit when re-posting to your sites. Thank you.

Guest prussianblue

Hello Ikstar family! :-*

First time post here although i always came to this thread like everyday! Thank you so much for many updates (news, photo, or your insightful/awesome posts) about oppa, really love it! <3<3

Congratulations for winning daesang soo-hyun oppa. You truly deserved all of achievement you got this far. I’m so damn proud of you! T.T  Being your fans is like winning awards itself—you never disappointing us with your works and attitude even when you’re already in the high place. I love you so much, i believe you will do much better in your next or other project!

Ehem, oppa, because you already got the highest prize in the drama category, i want you to achieve it again... this time in movie! So, yeah, i want KSH to do movie next and rocks the big screen like no other actors in his age ;)) ;)) .I know, all awards he gets will give him the pressures to choose his next project, but know him, he will do the best to climb to higher place than before. Eventhough i will forever miss him if he choose a movie next, i still forever support him too~ Fighting Oppa! so until he announce his next moves, lets celebrate again :D:D

huhu i miss him so muchh :((  so thanks again for keeping this thread alive... i need the updates to keep me alive ^:)^ :-*

nice to know you guys. (Sorry for my poor english and long post)

swingbaby said:

Baby is trending no1 on both Naver and Nate.

hundreds of praising comments from Knetizens

. they all congratulate him and agree Baby desevers it... Hope NB will translate one of those articles

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mid=hot

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD

Those stupid comments from Nate still hate on him because of that CF. Well, he's trending at least

:)

)

http://news.nate.com/view/20141001n45912?mid=n1008

prussianblue said:

Hello Ikstar family! :-*

First time post here although i always came to this thread like everyday! Thank you so much for many updates (news, photo, or your insightful/awesome posts) about oppa, really love it! <3<3

Congratulations for winning daesang soo-hyun oppa. You truly deserved all of achievement you got this far. I’m so damn proud of you! T.T  Being your fans is like winning awards itself—you never disappointing us with your works and attitude even when you’re already in the high place. I love you so much, i believe you will do much better in your next or other project!

Ehem, oppa, because you already got the highest prize in the drama category, i want you to achieve it again... this time in movie! So, yeah, i want KSH to do movie next and rocks the big screen like no other actors in his age ;)) ;)) .I know, all awards he gets will give him the pressures to choose his next project, but know him, he will do the best to climb to higher place than before. Eventhough i will forever miss him if he choose a movie next, i still forever support him too~ Fighting Oppa! so until he announce his next moves, lets celebrate again :D:D

huhu i miss him so muchh :((  so thanks again for keeping this thread alive... i need the updates to keep me alive ^:)^ :-*

nice to know you guys. (Sorry for my poor english and long post)

Congrats Soo Hyun!!His speech is so touching and from his heart. I think he might feel a bit burden as he compete with Jun Ji Hyun , Jo Jae Hyun, and Ha Ji Won. He didn't expect that and felt he's not deserved it.
Off topic.. Is Seoul Drama festival for young talents? I mean Kang So Ra for Excellent Actress. Ahn Jae Hyun, I love this hot guy, but he shows up a few scenes and got Best New Actor. Seo Kang Joon's acting is not that good.

I do agree with some winners and of course Kim Soo Hyun. He deserved it. I think to play against Chong Song Yi' character is tough one. He did a good job with his eyes expression. Ppl falls for Do Min Joon all over Asia.Man... I love him even more!!!
Sorry my poor English

:-* :-*

Guest slakelove

I still feel jumping for his winning today but cant share it to anyone but you guys. iKstar sisters, its so great to know all of u and join this thread, that I can have somewhere to express my love to our baby.

Btw Im curious about this Awards in the last years, why he didnt get any nominations from the KDA. I remembered he did have good film/movie last year.

And the actor Shin Sung Rok also got the Hot Star award, is it the same with the award baby received?