❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

I forgot what time i voted on soompi yesterday, they still don't let me to vote, i'll try later

Good Morning all my friends here, glad to know you here. For two days i took a rest all day (it what i wanted but  still came here :D) because cold weather i got flu, i feel better now.

aismile1 said: I forgot what time i voted on soompi yesterday, they still don't let me to vote, i'll try later

Good Morning all my friends here, glad to know you here. For two days i took a rest all day (it what i wanted but  still came here :D) because cold weather i got flu, i feel better now.

Guest iamaryn

Guys, have any of you experienced something weird with soompi last night? 
Because I was voting for the drama, Soo Hyun, and Jun Ji Hyun at around 9pm and it was going fine when I submitted my votes for the drama and Soo Hyun but when I was submitting my vote for JJH, the submit vote won't work!!! Honestly, I tried to submit my vote but it still won't work so I decided to stop and just give it a shot this morning and this time it worked! 
Now, I don't know if my account, the time, or the server has a problem but with that I just lost a day of voting for Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun..if this keeps going on,how can I vote?and it's only 3.5 days  
:((   :((

Guest LadyAra

class="content-title" Man From China Gets Surgery to Look Like “My Love From the Star” Actor Kim Soo Hyun Pao July 30, 2014 0 Comments Man From China Gets Surgery to Look Like “My Love From the Star” Actor Kim Soo Hyun

The fascination of Chinese fans with the hottest drama of the year, “My Love From the Star,” has driven one man in China to undergo multiple surgeries in order to look like “Do Min Joon,” the dashing alien played by actor Kim Soo Hyun. According to a report by Chinese press People on July 30, a reality program on AnHui TV featured a man who looks like Kim Soo Hyun. “Through the broadcast, the popularity of Do Min Joon from the Korean drama ‘My Love From the Star’ was felt,” said the report. [more]

*v*
64fa2bb8gw1eivurw9t50g20a20e115v.gif
cr. weibo

417c9446jw1eivrhi2c8pj20dw0ocad0.jpg

Top 10 highest opening day in Korean film history
Secretly Greatly #5 with 498,158 tickets sold on first day.
Can't wait for his next movie and hope it'll achieve even better result!
the2watery said: class="content-title" Man From China Gets Surgery to Look Like “My Love From the Star” Actor Kim Soo Hyun Pao July 30, 2014 0 Comments

The fascination of Chinese fans with the hottest drama of the year, “My Love From the Star,” has driven one man in China to undergo multiple surgeries in order to look like “Do Min Joon,” the dashing alien played by actor Kim Soo Hyun. According to a report by Chinese press People on July 30, a reality program on AnHui TV featured a man who looks like Kim Soo Hyun. “Through the broadcast, the popularity of Do Min Joon from the Korean drama ‘My Love From the Star’ was felt,” said the report. [more]

Guest iamaryn

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"김수현 Kim Soo Hyun Nature's Bounty CF 15s

Guest iamaryn

It's raining updates today...
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[bTS-CF] Nature's Bounty - Kim Soo Hyun

Guest 2hyun

ALERT !!!!

There is a rumor from KSH's fan that the SDA has only one people choice award and JJH is his competitor. Therefore, his fan stopped voting for her and vote for another actressesYou can see this award is divided into actor and actress area. If there is 1 award, all of them must be same voting area.PLEASE KEEP VOTING FOR JJH & DON'T TRUST THE RUMOR
20131217000456_0_zps5de44406.jpg

iamaryn said: It's raining updates today...
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[bTS-CF] Nature's Bounty - Kim Soo Hyun

He has angelic face.. 

Guest youlee

Ooomooooo chingu... Those baby pictures on lotte magz were distracting my head.....aigooooo he is totallyyyy haawwtttt...... nosebleedinggg here, thx @freaksworld‌ for posting it =((