❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Oh Snap! Happy birthday, Do Min-joon
by javabeans
| February 17, 2014

Happy birthday to our favorite dramaland alien: Kim Soo-hyun turned 26 over the weekend, while filming his current drama You From Another Star. (His boss/manager/sunbae Bae Yong-joon, who runs Keyeast (which reps Kim), reportedly sent a lunch for 150 to the set of the drama, serving up seaweed soup (birthday soup).)

Also, that cake topper is uncannily well-made. You can tell who it is from here!

kimsoohyun_star1.jpg

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Kim Soo Hyun Thanks Fans for Making Donation for His Birthday
58814002_zps9da2bf2c.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun sincerely thanked his fans for their generous donations.

Kim Soo Hyun’s fan club made a donation in his name on February 16, as a surprise birthday gift to the actor. 

The items donated in Kim Soo Hyun’s name include 4.2 tons of rice, 6,220 coal briquettes, 3,200 diapers, 1,200 bags of ramen and more, totaling about 5 million won (~4,700 USD). 

The fans prepared the gift donation as a way to celebrate Kim Soo Hyun’s birthday in a meaningful way of helping out those in need.

Kim Soo Hyun stated, “I was deeply touched by the meaningful gift sent by the fans in and out of Korea. I will work harder for the time I have I left in filming You Who Came From the Stars to return the support you’ve been showing.”

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun is currently acting as alien Do Min Jun in SBS’s You Who Came From the Stars.

source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/58814/kimsoohyun-is-touched-by-fans-who-made-donation-in-his-name

jenbuns said: class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Kim Soo Hyun Thanks Fans for Making Donation for His Birthday
58814002_zps9da2bf2c.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun’s fan club made a donation in his name on February 16, as a surprise birthday gift to the actor. 

The items donated in Kim Soo Hyun’s name include 4.2 tons of rice, 6,220 coal briquettes, 3,200 diapers, 1,200 bags of ramen and more, totaling about 5 million won (~4,700 USD). 

The fans prepared the gift donation as a way to celebrate Kim Soo Hyun’s birthday in a meaningful way of helping out those in need.

Kim Soo Hyun stated, “I was deeply touched by the meaningful gift sent by the fans in and out of Korea. I will work harder for the time I have I left in filming You Who Came From the Stars to return the support you’ve been showing.”

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun is currently acting as alien Do Min Jun in SBS’s You Who Came From the Stars.

source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/58814/kimsoohyun-is-touched-by-fans-who-made-donation-in-his-name

jenbuns said: class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Kim Soo Hyun Thanks Fans for Making Donation for His Birthday

Kim Soo Hyun is the sexy boy-next-door for 'Esquire'

Kim-Soo-Hyun_1392686354_af_org.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun looked like the sexy boy-next-door for 'Esquire'

Jun Ji Hyun is lucky enough to have Kim Soo Hyun as her boy-next-door but for the fans who aren't so lucky, the hot actor treated us to his sexy yet casual pictorial. Kim Soo Hyun showed off his slim legs in skinny jeans from the 'Calvin Klein' collection and his charisma is the icing on the cake to be the ideal type for many fans out there.

Check out his pictorial below!

Kim-Soo-Hyun_1392686363_20140217_KimSooH

Kim-Soo-Hyun_1392686363_20140217_KimSooH
Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/kim-soo-hyun-is-the-sexy-boy-next-door-for-esquire#ixzz2teYpt3pG

class="title"Vogue profiles Kim Soo Hyun in Aquarius horoscope piece

If we were to take a vote on the current popular Korean male celebrities, Kim Soo Hyun would definitely make the list and rank highly. 

Since debuting in 2007 with his first drama, “Kimchi Cheese Smile”, he has received numerous awards in the short span of 7 years. His popularity rose, allowing fans to fall in love with his acting and good looks, swooning over his “sweet smile”.

Kim Soo Hyun, who has just celebrated his 26th birthday, has garnered popular following to his dramas including: “Dream High”, “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” and the recent “You Who Came From the Stars”. His character, Do Min Joon, who is in love with Cheon Song Yi (played by Jun Ji Hyun) and his internal struggle of loving her, but needing to leave Earth and return to his planet, has deeply captured the audience’s heart. 

When the drama’s airing passed the halfway point, Kim Soo Hyun had already received over ten movie and drama offers. There are even rumors that China’s reenactment of the Taiwanese drama, “Summer’s Desire” is currently in talks with Kim Soo Hyun. In addition, he has also received numerous advertising offers. It has been estimated that after “You Who Came From the Stars” finishes airing, Kim Soo Hyun’s net worth will be up to 800 million won.

Other than dramas, his movies have also been well-received, being box office hits: “The Thieves” and “Secretly, Greatly”. Kim Soo Hyun said in an interview once, “I’m not a boy, but not yet a man.” He has not set any goals as to what he would like to achieve by what age. He’s an actor simply because he enjoys acting. Jun Ji Hyun said, “Although Kim Soo Hyun is very young, his expressions are very deep and powerful. He has a very unique appeal. He’ll definitely become even more popular. I look forward to what kind of actor he’ll become when he’s my age.” 

The producer of “You Who Came From the Stars” said, “This drama was customized for Kim Soo Hyun to act in. If he had rejected the offer, the drama would’ve been put aside. The results have confirmed our expectation. He has superb acting skills, something those of his same age cannot yet achieve.”

Kim Soo Hyun admits he’s a bit reserved. He relieves pressure from work by talking to his mom, bike riding, rock climbing, boxing, skiing and bowling. Hence his muscles and well-toned body.

Kim Soo Hyun’s father, was the lead vocalist of the popular 1980’s rock band, “Seven Dolphins”. Although Kim Soo Hyun wasn’t born a singer, he got an appealing voice, recording tracks for the OST of “Dream High” and “The Moon That Embraces the Sun”. He’s also recorded a digital single, “Another Way”. 

With everyone’s eyes focused on him, Kim Soo Hyun humbly states that he’s just a challenger. He’d like to gain experience in playing different roles and become an actor who can play any role and become an actor everyone would like to see and trust. The roles he’d like to play the most are that of a con-artist, a thief, and a player. 

His favorite actor is Christoph Waltz. When Kim Soo Hyun received the New Star Award at the 2010 SBS Drama Awards, he said, “Please pay attention to me for another 10 years. I’ll become a real actor.” No doubt, even after “You Who Came From the Stars” ends, he will have new works waiting in the future that will once again grab our attention and become the topic of discussion.

*This is a translation piece by Matthew Mak of Koreaboo.com in an article published online on Vogue Taiwan. Editor has taken small liberties with the translation so it is not a word for word translation. You can read the original source below.

Source: Vogue / koreaboo

class="content-title"Kim Soo Hyun’s Fans Celebrate Actor’s Birthday through Large Donations to the Needy

Kim Soo Hyun’s Fans Celebrate Actor’s Birthday through Large Donations to the Needy

Actor Kim Soo Hyun’s fans have shown another example of the changing culture of fandom in Korea. The actor’s fans recently celebrated his birthday by donating large amounts of supplies to those in need. On February 16, fans donated 4.22 tons of rice, 6220 coal heating blocks, 3200 diapers, and 1200 ramyun in Kim Soo Hyun’s name. That’s not all, as the actor’s fans also donated about 4694 USD to those in need. The reason behind such generous donations was that Kim Soo Hyun’s fans believed that although a gift specifically for the actor would have been nice, donating to those in need was a more meaningful way to celebrate the actor’s birthday.

Previously, Kim Soo Hyun’s fans had displayed their acts of kindness through donation events. During the press conference for the actor’s 2012 movie, “The Thieves,” fans donated 1.5 tons of rice, and for the press conference of the 2013 movie “Secretly and Greatly,” fans donated 4.22 tons of rice and 100 mango trees. Furthermore, back in December, fans donated 2 tons of rice and 6000 coal heating blocks to support Kim Soo Hyun and his SBS drama, “Man from the Stars.”

In response to the generous actions of fans, the actor’s agency, Keyeast, commented, “We are moved by the fans’ heartfelt presents. In order to repay fans, Kim Soo Hyun will work his best during the remainder of the filming for ‘Man from the Stars.’” Once again we are reminded by how the support of fans can come in all different forms.

See also:

Kim Soo Hyun Celebrates His 26th Birthday on the Set Of “Man from the Stars”

credit : soompi news

Kim Soo-hyeon-I's fan club makes special donation

photo403856.jpg

Actor Kim Soo-hyeon-I is ahead of culture thanks to his fans.

Kim Soo-hyeon-I's fan club all around the country prepared a donation under his name in celebration of his birthday.

The products donated under his name are 4.22 tons of rice, 6,220 pieces of coal, 3200 packets of diapers and 1,200 boxes of ramen including 5 million won in cash. This decision was made by the fans as a whole to prepare something meaningful for the needy neighborhood.

This is not the first time they've done charity work like this. They presented 1.5 tons of rise during the 2012 movie "The Thieves", 4.22 tons of rice and 100 mango trees during the showcase of 2013 movie "Secretly and Greatly" as well as 2 tons of rice and 6,000 pieces of coal during the SBS drama "You Came From The Stars".

Kim Soo-hyeon-I said, "I am touched by their warm hearts. I work hard to pay back my fans for the support they have always given me".

Meanwhile, Kim Soo-hyeon-I is starring in the SBS drama "You Came From The Stars" as Do Min-joon.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-soo-hyeon-i-s-fan-club-makes-special-donation-66129.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The producer of “You Who Came From the Stars” said, “This drama was customized for Kim Soo Hyun to act in. If he had rejected the offer, the drama would’ve been put aside. The results have confirmed our expectation. He has superb acting skills, something those of his same age cannot yet achieve.”

Love this part of the article,Vogue profiles Kim Soo Hyun in Aquarius horoscope piece. Debak soo hyun-ah :-bd

Annyeong Kim Soo Hyun fans :-h

I'm newbie in this thread, but i can clearly say that i'm Kim Soo Hyun's fan now :)

First time i saw Kim Soo Hyun was in 'The Moon Embraces The Sun' (TMETS). As you know, i'm fan of Jung Ilwoo and when i found out Jung Ilwoo was the second male lead in TMETS i was kind of upset that time hahaha.."Who is this newbie actor named Kim Soo Hyun? How could they cast him as the 1st male lead instead of Jung Ilwoo who has more experiences in K-drama?" But then Kim Soo Hyun proved that he deserved that 1st male lead role in TMETS. He captivated me with his great acting skills. And then i tried to watch "Secretly, Greatly". I almost cry watching him in that movie. The story is so touching and i love his role there. I'm curios about him since then. One day i saw "You Who Came from The Stars" (YWCFTS) trailer. I don't know why i was so excited to see him in his new drama. Maybe that's a sign for me that I started liking him :D I really enjoy watching YWCFTS now. He captivates me with his great acting skills. Do Min Joon took my heart away. In the meantime, i also watch 'Dream High'. Song Sam Dong the country bumpkin who can make his way to the top! Daebak! Gosh, i never thought that he can sing and dance too! What a talented actor! From now on, i'll be his loyal fan and will support him just like i did for Jung Ilwoo, Lee Minho, Park Yoochun and Yoo Seungho.

I don't know if someone has posted the video here before..Just want to share it here because Soo Hyun looks so handsome in this video :)

ilwoo_aein said: Annyeong Kim Soo Hyun fans :-h

I'm newbie in this thread, but i can clearly say that i'm Kim Soo Hyun's fan now :)

First time i saw Kim Soo Hyun was in 'The Moon Embraces The Sun' (TMETS). As you know, i'm fan of Jung Ilwoo and when i found out Jung Ilwoo was the second male lead in TMETS i was kind of upset that time hahaha.."Who is this newbie actor named Kim Soo Hyun? How could they cast him as the 1st male lead instead of Jung Ilwoo who has more experiences in K-drama?" But then Kim Soo Hyun proved that he deserved that 1st male lead role in TMETS. He captivated me with his great acting skills. And then i tried to watch "Secretly, Greatly". I almost cry watching him in that movie. The story is so touching and i love his role there. I'm curios about him since then. One day i saw "You Who Came from The Stars" (YWCFTS) trailer. I don't know why i was so excited to see him in his new drama. Maybe that's a sign for me that I started liking him :D I really enjoy watching YWCFTS now. He captivates me with his great acting skills. Do Min Joon took my heart away. In the meantime, i also watch 'Dream High'. Song Sam Dong the country bumpkin who can make his way to the top! Daebak! Gosh, i never thought that he can sing and dance too! What a talented actor! From now on, i'll be his loyal fan and will support him just like i did for Jung Ilwoo, Lee Minho, Park Yoochun and Yoo Seungho.

I don't know if someone has posted the video here before..

ilwoo_aein said: Annyeong Kim Soo Hyun fans :-h

I don't know if someone has posted the video here before..Just want to share it here because Soo Hyun looks so handsome in this video :)

Hi, and welcome. :-h   The more, the merrier. I remember during TMETS KSH, Jung Il Woo and Song Jae Rim became good friends. I hope they still keep in touch.

Welcome. :x @ilwoo_aein

@dramafan888 Dont worry. He keep in touch both of them. If iremember right. Last summer he said in the magazine interview that he always contact il woo and jae rim. And named them as his best friends.

Oh Remember during the thieves VIP premiere. Shin hey came to support soohyun.