❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest telly_wenas

Hello im silent reader n this is my first comment here. Glad to know uri alien will be come to have fans meeting in my country indonesia. if anyone from indonesia here tht have plant to attending the FM ? Hopefully we can join together

Hi guys ^^ I was looking at the auction event of YFTS casts,
and look at the bid for Soo Hyun's knit, 500mill won that's like 480k USD... O_____O
I mean is someone trolling here? some mistake? is this even normal?
because comparing it to the others (which i think should be more expensive than his knit), price of the bid is just so off lol
and there's still 2 days left till the deadline..

KUDUFLZ.png

Nevermind, it's down to 1.2mill now, someone was rly trolling LOL

class="content-title"What Will Be Kim Soo Hyun’s Next Project- From Alien to Vampire?

What Will Be Kim Soo Hyun’s Next Project- From Alien to Vampire?

All eyes are on actor Kim Soo Hyun as he rides another career high with his hit SBS drama “Man from the Stars.” In it, he plays an alien, Do Min Joon, who was stranded on earth 400 years ago during Korea’s Joseon dynasty. Intelligent and handsome, he took on the persona of a dignified scholar during the Joseon era, and now in contemporary time, he is a university professor. Kim Soo Hyun’s perfect portrayal of a Joseon scholar particularly drew the eyes of his fans; thus the enthusiastic response to the possibility that the actor may be playing a Joseon era vampire scholar next after his current drama.

Rumors that Kim Soo Hyun might be cast in an live action version of the manwha “The Scholar Who Walks the Night” started when it became know that a subsidiary company, Contents K,  of the actor’s agency, Keyeast, bought the rights to the manwha with plans of a drama production. “The Scholar Who Walks the Night” centers on a Joseon era vampire in the guise of a scholar.

On the possibility of Kim Soo Hyun playing a vampire next after his alien role, a rep from his agency commented, “Since Kim Soo Hyun is absorbed in filming ‘Man from the Stars’ currently, it is too early to talk about his next project. We haven’t even talked internally with Contents K.”

As of now, Kim Soo Hyun’s casting as a vampire is mere speculation, but speculation that has fans in a frenzy and the imagination running wild with the incredible similarity between Kim Soo Hyun’s Do Min Joon character in a hanbok and the image of the vampire scholar from the manwha.

What do you think, Soompiers? Would you be excited to see Kim Soo Hyun as a Joseon era vampire scholar? What other actor can you imagine in the role?

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

Kim Soo Hyun adds a date in Indonesia to his fan meeting tour

Kim-Soo-Hyun_1392100127_af_org.jpg
kim-soo-hyun-adds-a-date-in-indonesia-toDue to the hot response from international fans, Kim Soo Hyun has added a date in Indonesia to his fan meeting tour!

A Key East Entertainment rep told OSEN on February 11, "An additional date in Indonesia has been arranged, and the tour is currently set for a total of nine cities in seven countries... Due to the requests for a fan meeting in other countries, there is a possibility that more dates may be added."

"Following the news of the fan meeting, we are receiving requests for interviews from the media and more. We will prepare, so that [Kim Soo Hyun] may meet closely with fans in as many countries as possible."

The actor will meet fans in a total of nine cities across seven countries around Asia. He's kicking off his fan meeting tour in Seoul mid-March and move onto Taiwan, China (Beijing, Shanghai, and Guangzhou), Japan, Singapore, Thailand, and Indonesia.

If you're one of the lucky fans who live in these seven countries, make sure you don't miss out on this opportunity!

Allkpop

class="at_ttl"“You Who Stars” Secret Of Left-handed Kim Soo Hyun & Right-handed Do Min Joonyou-who-stars-secret-of-left-handed-kim-

Kim Soo Hyun, who is a well knownly left-handed, appeared in the popular SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "You Who Came From The Stars" as right handed, and attracted the attention of the drama fans. Recently, Kim Soo Hyun was spotted using his right hand to write a journal on the episode of the popular SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "You Who Came From The Stars" which aired on February 6, 2014. On the episode, in addition to the journal scene, Kim Soo Hyun used his right hand to fight with Shin Sung Rok, and dined with Jun Ji Hyun again using his right hand to eat food.

The spokesperson from Kim Soo Hyun's agency said on this, "Kim Soo Hyun is left handed but he can use both hands, and will change hands based on the role that he plays."

kdramastars

class="headline"‘Love From Stars’ Kim Soo Hyun’s Bags are Out of Stockaxtp03ry4tyckft8zpse8fzj26fi7sx8.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] Everything Kim Soo Hyun Wears is all sold out in stores immediately.
Kim Soo Hyun, who is having best times of his acting career, has become the biggest fashion icon. Recently,TV advertisement of Samsonite RED Korea, in which Kim is starred, was revealed, and the bag he wore in the advertisement was all sold out immediately. Soon after 13 days since the advertisement was released, the first batch of Samsonite RED’s 2014 S/S new collection product ‘LIEBE’ all became out of stock. According to the brand, it has been the shortest days to sell the prepared products, thanks to ‘Kim Soo Hyun effect.’
In addition, two other products called ‘Olvido’ and ‘Mondo’ are also in high demands as the actor wore them in SBS’ hit drama ‘Love from Stars.’ The marketing director in Samsonite Korea added that “Samsonite RED’s young image makes synergy with Kim Soo Hyun’s stylish outlook. Since this advertisement will be revealed in other countries around Asia, we hope to bring out bigger effect.”
The bags Kim Soo Hyun put on in ‘Love from Stars’ and the advertisement are now available on official website and stores. (photo by Samsonite RED)
bnt news

***IDK if he’s accepting this drama because of his busy schedule. But, this will be an amazing project again for him! I WANT him to do this. But I do hope KeyEast isn’t pushing him to take on this project to milk his success. If we go with KeyEast actors, I think the only possible choice is Joo Ji Hoon! How I adore this man. He has the charisma and acting chops to pull off this peculiar character. I totally can imagine him sucking (my) blood! Hahaha - His smexy red lips and milky white skin is vampire enough. I would be thrilled to have Joo Ji-hoon return to prime time leading man status. I hope they listen to my idea – hahaha. I wonder if JJH ever done sageuk? None that I know of..... Well, I can only hope. It obviously gonna have KeyEast actors there in case KSH won’t do this since KeyEast bought the rights… But, knowing KE, they won’t insist on their actors taking the title roles simply because they’ve bought the right to make the drama. In case, this will happen, I hope Kim Woo Bin will be cast. I have no doubt that he will look awesome as a vampire. And it’s also Kim Woo-bin’s role this time where he isn’t playing some variety of scary young thug. This drama sounds really cool. But I hope they have a good writer. L-)

Vampire sageuk drama in the works

by javabeans | February 11, 2014

seonbi3.jpg

First Joseon aliens, now Joseon vampires? HA. This should be interesting.

Before we get too excited, Kim Soo-hyun’s reps have already denied that he’ll be taking on this new drama project, almost as soon as rumors hit the internet that he might be considering it. So no, this is not a casting notice of any kind. But I can see how the thought process led to Kim, given that he’s done sageuk drama before (The Moom That Embraces the Sun), flirted with the paranormal (You From Another Star), and is on a hot streak (everything he’s done in the past four years, really).

The project is based on a manhwa titled Scholar Who Walks the Night (or Scholar of the Night), written by Jo Joo-hee and Han Seung-hee, which was just licensed for adaptation. The story is set in Joseon times when a nobleman’s family is ruined due to false accusations, and the daughter disguises herself as a man to sell books. Then she meets a mysterious, handsome Confucian scholar who turns out to be a vampire. And he’s not the only one, because the palace is home to another, this one described as murderous.

Admittedly, manhwa-adapted dramas can be hit or miss—Gaksital was a hit, as was Boys Before Flowers and Goong, but there have also been lots that have faltered, like Pretty Man, Strike Love, and Tamra the Island. Still, this one has enough quirky traits to capture my interest. How could it not?

Kim Soo-hyun’s denial to the casting rumors makes sense, since he’s currently in the thick of drama shoots and intends to take a break afterward while he picks his next role. Plus, I’d argue that he’s even too perfect a choice for a handsome Joseon vampire scholar character that it’s almost too obvious to go after him—it’s such a wacky premise that I want to see them be a little out there with their choices. (Which means: no boys who have previously played vampires, no matter how much they look the part a la Kim Woo-bin or Lee Soo-hyuk, and also no to actors who already look vampiric, such as Noh Min-woo. C’mon, if you’re gonna go for weird and quirky, cast someone unexpected, like Yoon Shi-yoon, or Joo-won. Can we have that drama, please?)

seonbi2.jpg

Via Seoul Shinmun, Sports Chosun

Just feel the need to say that Kim Soo Hyun is by far, one of the most talented actors of his age. I'm so glad to stumble across this handsome face on You Who Came From the Star. I'm currently watching all his dramas and movies, I need to catch up! Looking forward to his future projects and appearance. Thank you all for sharing the wonderful news and pictures of our dearly beloved.

Guest jasmine27

The vampire drama sounds very interesting but I really wish Soo Hyun won't accept the project.  Twilight turned me off on anything vampire and it seems tacky specially since there have been quite a lot of vampire dramas already.

But if it is a movie - that would be a different thing.  I really wish KSH would choose a movie as his next project.  I just realized that drama is soo exhausting for actors to do and I want our dear boy to rest a little.  :-h

itemprop="name"The 9 types of K-Drama wrist grabs

If you are a fan of Korean dramas, you have seen your fair share of "wrist grabbing" scenes. Someone is always grabbing someone else's wrist for whatever reason. Whether they drag the person away, or they stop them from leaving, each situation is different. Here are the 9 types that are seen most often.

(skipped unrelated.....) 

2. The "I need to talk to you away from here."

mmm.png

8. The "Don't touch my honey."

Screen_Shot_2014-02-10_at_8.57.20_PM.png

It seems like K-Dramas are going one step further these days with the wrist grabs, featuring more and more double wrist grabs. There are also many more kinds of wrist grab scenes in Korean dramas; these are just some! What are your favorite "wrist grab" moments?

source : dramafever

livEvil said: As for articles that say he is arrogant. I think he has the right to be. Afterall he is young and you tend to believe what media and adults tell you, so fame easily gets into the heads of young bright stars. But I believe after that time, with so many rumors and criticisms, he has checked himself, and toned down a lot. Now he is just being careful and handling things as professional as possible. Think, if he was proud and rude, will he have so many actor-friends who respond to his drama love calls? :) I think it is not for us to say, but people who have worked with him, and they have shown us that.

strngrinkr said: livEvil said: As for articles that say he is arrogant. I think he has the right to be. Afterall he is young and you tend to believe what media and adults tell you, so fame easily gets into the heads of young bright stars. But I believe after that time, with so many rumors and criticisms, he has checked himself, and toned down a lot. Now he is just being careful and handling things as professional as possible. Think, if he was proud and rude, will he have so many actor-friends who respond to his drama love calls? :) I think it is not for us to say, but people who have worked with him, and they have shown us that.

Kim Soo-hyeon-I, Lee Min-ho, Kim Woo-bin and Lee Jong-suk's shift in generations

photo401980.jpg

A shift is quickly occurring amongst Hallyu Stars.

Actors Kim Soo-hyeon-I, Lee Min-ho, Kim Woo-bin and Lee Jong-suk are the four top Hallyu actors and they have been evolving at a rapid rate. They are leading the shift in generation from the primary Hallyu generation, which would be Bae Yong-joon and others. These new Hallyu stars have been expanding their fan population like LTE, which make them global stars because of their limitless boundaries between international and domestic fans.

A person in the media claims, "Unlike the Bae Yong-joon and Choi Ji-woo generation, the newer Hallyu stars have been appealing to the world with a more friendly approach in various works. They have been able to expand their fan base with real time VOD and development of technology and the Internet, as well as SNS services".

◇ Securing fans like LTE

The advantage for this day's generation is that they are building fans at the same rate in Korea and overseas. Bae Yong-joon alone, became popular in Japan after the KBS 2TV drama "Winter Sonata" was shown there and it took him a year to become a Hallyu star. However, things are different now. The three main broadcasting stations are offering real time video-on-demand (VOD) services and contents are being watched on various SNS and YouTube. Whatever hits popularity in Korea is being shown to international fans almost instantly at the same speed. Therefore, the new Hallyu generation is forwarding fan meetings at the same time in Korea and international countries and their world tour plans fall into place in a flash.

Lee Jong-suk has a fan meeting coming up in Shanghai, China on the 14th. Previously, he had his first Japanese fan meeting in 2012 and in Taiwan and Hong Kong in 2013.

Kim Woo-bin starts off in Hong Kong on the 16th this month and will continue on to Taiwan, Shanghai, China Thailand and others.

Kim Soo-hyeon-I who is currently starring in the SBS drama "You Came From The Stars" is going to Taiwan, China, Japan, Singapore and 6 other Asian countries in March. Lee Min-ho from last year's hit drama "The Heirs", has been touring Japan, China, Thailand and 10 other cities for his live tour. He held a global tour in Seoul last month.

◇ What's the difference between the first generation of Hallyu stars and the current Hallyu stars?

If past Hallyu stars created a mysterious image for themselves and didn't star in many things, the new generation is doing the opposite. They are active in dramas and moves and have at least one or two hit makers on their list.

MBC drama "Deep-rooted Tree" star Kim Soo-hyeon-I starred in hit makers "The Thieves" and "Secretly and Greatly" and now "You Came From The Stars". Kim Woo-bin saw success with KBS 2TV drama "School 2013", SBS "The Heirs" and movie "Friends 2". He's coming back with "The Technicians" soon. Lee Jong-suk made it big with SBS "Secret Garden", KBS 2TV "School 2013", SBS "I Hear Your Voice" and movie "Hot Young Bloods". Lee Min-ho continued with his first movie called, "Gangnam Blues". It seems like the actors are riding along with the ever quickly changing likings of the public. Also, the new Hallyu generation is using their youth to their benefit and are communicating freely with their fans via SNS. They are as popular as any Kpop boy band as they are multi entertainers who can act, sing and dance at the same time.

photo401981.jpg

photo401982.jpg

Source : news.sportsseoul.com/...

Translation : Hancinema