❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

NUTINE ad

005zaCLgly1ghc9iw58roj310c0lcwp4.jpg

005zaCLgly1ghc9pp0ehcj310s0lawt6.jpg

Naver TV Top 100

It's Okay to Not Be Okay is dominating Naver TV’s Top 100 with a total of 24 videos. All clips from It's Okay to Not Be Okay Ep 13 are currently trending on Naver TV

[NO 1, 6, 8-11, 13, 16, 18-19, 21-24, 27-28, 31-32, 34, 36-37, 41, 44, 53)

Kim Soo Hyun on the cover of Hanryu Senpu Magazine [Vol. 92] September 2020 Issue

3c09c7dde71190efec88588ad91b9d16fdfa6035.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun's "Psycho, But It's Okay" Is Too Simple? A large inventory of formal gentlemen's looks, the beauty of the sky + the golden ratio is so coveted!

The Korean drama "It's Okay To Not Be Okay " starring Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji has entered the countdown to the end. The heart-wrenching plot and the moving acting skills are the focus of discussion every week!

In the play, the actor Moon Gangtai, played by Kim Soo Hyun, is quite simple and honest in character and costume design due to his depressed personality. Although this time is not acting as ugly, he is a bit more handsome than in the past. Forget the male god Kim Soo-hyun's face value + golden ratio!

Sure enough, men still have to wear formal attire to be the most handsome. In episodes 12 and 13, Kim Soo-hyun finally has the opportunity to put on a suit. His handsome hairstyle, a hanger-shaped figure, and of course the beautiful slapped face make Kim Soo-hyun handsome again. came back! Many fans once again fell into the charm of the male god.

Viewing Kim Soo-hyun's past formal wear styles, he brought his elegant masculinity to the highest point without any mistakes, no matter the appearance of attending events.
Or the formal atmosphere of shooting a clothing advertisement, the super eye-catching handsome is irresistible.
Of course, there are also impressive guest appearances in "Hotel Deluna", a vest and a white shirt with a tie, and the unruly style immediately makes the eyes burst into love!

In the past, Kim Soo Hyun was handsome in formal wear, but now he has more mature man charm in formal wear, which is completely different. Looking forward to more formal looks in the next works, let us all be fainted!

5F25BFFC680A41596309500.jpeg

source: INS

cr: an_nyoung_ko 

005zaCLgly1ghcjpp9equj30u00mikbq.jpg

K-netizens’ reactions to “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” Episode 13

Seo Yeji makes a promise with Kim Soohyun and seals it

Original post: Naver TV

[+659,-2]The fact that Kang Tae was shy when he got back to his room is so cute

[+547,-18]I almost fainted cause of Moon Young-unnie’s power

[+468,-4]Isn’t Kim Soohyun looking crazy good?

[+425,-3]Seriously, why is he so good-looking?? Moon Kang Tae, I feel attacked by your face, it’s too much

[+349,-10]Unnie, I love your power

[+326,-13]What’s up with Ko Moon Young pulling Kang-Tae’s tie to kiss him? That was so heart fluttering

[+234,-2]Kim Soohun’s smile is so heart fluttering

[+232,-3]Kang Tae is such a warm and sweet person

[+204,-10]Ko Moon Young was so cool!

Oh Jung Se’s radar captured Kim Soohyun’s Kiss

[+1,031,-2]He said a kiss is better than a fight 

[+796,-3]Don’t talk to me when I’m watching Dooly

[+655,-2]Sang Tae already heard a T.M.I from Moom Young once during their breakfast so he’s cool about it now 

[+511,-4]Sang Tae is too straight forward and what’s up with Kang Tae being so adorable again

[+491,-2]Today’s iconic line is ‘a kiss is better than a fight’!

[+401,-2]Sang Tae. He said that it’s not polite to talk to him while he’s watching Dooly . He’s so cute

[+401,-2]Shy Kang Tae is so cute

[+347,-2]Oh Jung Se is a really good actor

[+344,-2]Let’s make Moon Kang Tae shy everyday from now on

[+279,-2]Oh Jung Se is really cool

[+225,-2]Kim Soohyun look so so cute when he’s shy, please be mine

[+218,-2]My cheekbones hurts cause I was smiling the whole time I was watching them

Kim Soohyun x Seo Yeji x Oh Jung Se are so shocked to see the butterfly drawn on the wall (ft. the mother is back)

[+2,084,-11]Woah! I predicted that the head nurse could be her mother but now that my prediction turned out to be true i got goosebumpsx50000000

[+1,706,-8]The director will go insane if he knows this

[+1,553,-9]That ending gave me goosebumps…. It was the head nurse all along?…

[+1,297,-7]Seriously, I’m so shocked!!… I’m not even gonna talk about her creepy facial expression but what is the butterfly pin doing there….

[+1,116,-13]I’m seriously shivering! What’s up with the head nurse?

[+1,030,-7]So did she kill someone and got a plastic surgery to look like that person and then lived the rest of her life as a nurse…?

[+976,-12]That was the creepiest ending in drama history!…

[+867,-5]Sang Tae’s pretty painting is ruined, the fact that the butterfly was badly drawn will make him get even angrier 

[+847,-7]Woah! I screamed out loud cause of how scared I got, please go easy on us with the acting cause that was so scary

[+829,-7]Crazy… Seriously! That was so creepy! For real…

[+649,-6]Crazy! Seriously crazy! I got chills…

[+610,-4]Freaking goosebumps! How can she live like that?? Seriously?

[+607,-8]Woah I got goosebumps all over my body when the head nurse came out  Woah…. No…. That was crazy…

[+511,-4]Yah….I’m really…

[+455,-8]Ah… Crazy…

https://k-communities.com/2020/08/02/k-netizens-reactions-to-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-episode-13/

005zaCLgly1ghbnbhqy1rj31hc0u0qlb.jpg

005zaCLgly1ghbnbj8h2bj31hc0u07lc.jpg

On 8/2/2020 at 4:56 PM, angel love said:

source: INS

cr: an_nyoung_ko

K-netizens’ reactions to “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” Episode 13

Seo Yeji makes a promise with Kim Soohyun and seals it

[+659,-2]The fact that Kang Tae was shy when he got back to his room is so cute

[+547,-18]I almost fainted cause of Moon Young-unnie’s power

[+468,-4]Isn’t Kim Soohyun looking crazy good?

[+425,-3]Seriously, why is he so good-looking?? Moon Kang Tae, I feel attacked by your face, it’s too much

[+349,-10]Unnie, I love your power

[+326,-13]What’s up with Ko Moon Young pulling Kang-Tae’s tie to kiss him? That was so heart fluttering

[+234,-2]Kim Soohun’s smile is so heart fluttering

[+232,-3]Kang Tae is such a warm and sweet person

[+204,-10]Ko Moon Young was so cool!

Oh Jung Se’s radar captured Kim Soohyun’s Kiss

[+1,031,-2]He said a kiss is better than a fight 

[+796,-3]Don’t talk to me when I’m watching Dooly

[+655,-2]Sang Tae already heard a T.M.I from Moom Young once during their breakfast so he’s cool about it now 

[+511,-4]Sang Tae is too straight forward and what’s up with Kang Tae being so adorable again

[+491,-2]Today’s iconic line is ‘a kiss is better than a fight’!

[+401,-2]Sang Tae. He said that it’s not polite to talk to him while he’s watching Dooly . He’s so cute

[+401,-2]Shy Kang Tae is so cute

[+347,-2]Oh Jung Se is a really good actor

[+344,-2]Let’s make Moon Kang Tae shy everyday from now on

[+279,-2]Oh Jung Se is really cool

[+225,-2]Kim Soohyun look so so cute when he’s shy, please be mine

[+218,-2]My cheekbones hurts cause I was smiling the whole time I was watching them

Kim Soohyun x Seo Yeji x Oh Jung Se are so shocked to see the butterfly drawn on the wall (ft. the mother is back)

[+2,084,-11]Woah! I predicted that the head nurse could be her mother but now that my prediction turned out to be true i got goosebumpsx50000000

[+1,706,-8]The director will go insane if he knows this

[+1,553,-9]That ending gave me goosebumps…. It was the head nurse all along?…

[+1,297,-7]Seriously, I’m so shocked!!… I’m not even gonna talk about her creepy facial expression but what is the butterfly pin doing there….

[+1,116,-13]I’m seriously shivering! What’s up with the head nurse?

[+1,030,-7]So did she kill someone and got a plastic surgery to look like that person and then lived the rest of her life as a nurse…?

[+976,-12]That was the creepiest ending in drama history!…

[+867,-5]Sang Tae’s pretty painting is ruined, the fact that the butterfly was badly drawn will make him get even angrier 

[+847,-7]Woah! I screamed out loud cause of how scared I got, please go easy on us with the acting cause that was so scary

[+829,-7]Crazy… Seriously! That was so creepy! For real…

[+649,-6]Crazy! Seriously crazy! I got chills…

[+610,-4]Freaking goosebumps! How can she live like that?? Seriously?

[+607,-8]Woah I got goosebumps all over my body when the head nurse came out  Woah…. No…. That was crazy…

[+511,-4]Yah….I’m really…

[+455,-8]Ah… Crazy…

https://k-communities.com/2020/08/02/k-netizens-reactions-to-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-episode-13/

@angel love, thanks for sharing this. The drama already finished filming on July 31st. It was supposed to have finished shooting much earlier but COVID-19 pushed filming back such that the completion was only recently managed. The drama started airing on June 20th. :blush:

Drama viewership ratings for the week of July 27-Aug. 2, 2020

source : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/08/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-july-27-aug-2-2020/

dramaratings_3.jpg

Saturday, Aug. 1      
Once Again 73 KBS 25.7%
Once Again 74 KBS 30.1%
Backstreet Rookie 14 SBS 8.0%
Graceful Friends 8 JTBC 4.3%
Train 7 OCN 1.4%
It’s Okay to Not Be Okay 13 tvN 5.7%
Sunday, Aug. 2      
Once Again 75 KBS 32.1%
Once Again 76 KBS 35.6%
Train 8 OCN 1.3%
It’s Okay to Not Be Okay 14 tvN 5.9%

*** Time flies so fast that the drama seems to be just begun..... :blush:

**************************************************************************************************

tvN Released 'It's Okay to Not Be Okay' Crew Photo from Last Filming Day Ahead of Final Episodes

large_38ba8dda0aa1b7df051be21478a2e45f79

Actors and staff members of the drama sat down together for a final team photo. 

On August 2nd, fans of the ongoing drama 'It's Okay to Not Be Okay' got a sweet treat of a full-team photo of the crew. The photo was taken from the last filming of the drama. As reported previously, the filming for the drama had come to an end. In the photo, three of the main actors -- Kim Soohyun, Seo Yeji, and Oh Jungse -- are also seen posing for the camera, still with their costume for the drama. 

1596413102369-0.jpg

Image Source: tvN 

Up until the latest episode -- episode 14 -- which was aired on August 2nd, things are still going complicated for the three. Netizens are wondering whether or not they will get a happy ending. The final episodes of 'It's Okay to Not Be Okay' will be aired on August 8th and 9th.

Are you sad that the drama is coming near to an end? 

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/08/03/tvn-released-it-s-okay-to-not-be-okay-crew-photo-from-last-filming-day-ahead-of-final-episodes-372059

10 Korean Dramas You Need to Be Watching in August 2020

We’re making our way to August and that brings a lot of new choices for those kdramas that we love so much.

Let’s see what we have to look forward to in this August 2020 edition of “Korean Dramas You Need to Be Watching.”

This monthly series is meant to keep you updated on what’s happening in that amazing world of Korean dramas so that you don’t miss out on anything! Here are the kdramas you should keep an eye out for in August 2020:

CURRENTLY AIRING IN AUGUST:

It’s Okay to Not Be Okay

Psycho But It's Okay Korean Drama - Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji

It’s Okay to Not Be Okay is a healing romance that tells the story of a health worker (Kim Soo Hyun) in the psychiatric ward whose fate becomes intertwined with a writer (Seo Ye Ji) with Antisocial Personality Disorder as they fall in love.

It’s Okay to Not Be Okay airs Saturday and Sunday on tvN.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://kdramakisses.com/2020/08/01/10-korean-dramas-you-need-to-be-watching-in-august-2020/