[UPDATED] K-pop idol group member allegedly pays for sex with minor

Guest natural-retard

I love how people were ready to leave SM males out of this because they don't have money. They have money but not as much as they want.

I really hope it's a Idol, it would be so much more interesting than a middle age trot singer.

EDIT: Super Junior were my first guess, because the group is full of boys all in their 20s and live in a dorm with all guys. I bet you they are gagging for it desperately.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lishathestain

I love how people were ready to leave SM males out of this because they don't have money. They have money but not as much as they want.

I really hope it's a Idol, it would be so much more interesting than a middle age trot singer.

well i was joking if u couldn't tell.

and i honestly don't care if it's an idol or not. i don't need it to be ~interesting~ i just know it's wrong and disgusting.

Guest bblover89

The man and the woman in the blurred picture are Hayden Kho and Katrina Halili. They are NOT Korean.

of course it's not a kceleb.

there's no pictures...

allkpop is just trying to start drama w/ the picture.

Guest monaero

man, if people weren't always up in his business so he could have sex the traditional way, he wouldn't have had to pay for it. looks like he'll have to find some other means of releasing his sexual frustrations. i feel so bad and sorry for him.

Guest splendidlure

man, if people weren't always up in his business so he could have sex the traditional way, he wouldn't have had to pay for it. looks like he'll have to find some other means of releasing his sexual frustrations. i feel so bad and sorry for him.

:o:rolleyes: Having sex with underage girls are unacceptable no matter what. Idols can still have sex. They'll probably have to sneak around to do it, but still. Plus, if it is Lee Soo from MC the max. He's not an idol. Non-idols don't have to worry about crazy fangirls if they date & etc. If anything, you should feel bad for the victims that were pressured/blackmailed/kidnapped into this tragic situation.

Guest squeaky

i was like in denial when i heard this

i love mc the max T___T i'm gonna cry if his career crashes.

but then again, baek jiyoung had a sex scandal too, so i guess there's hope?

/sigh

but she didnt PAY underage girls to have sex with her.

Guest shinhdeplol

scary :huh:

It turns out that Girl A has had sex with over 200 men and all money paid by the clients were given to Yim."

this is gross. i wonder if she had AIDS now :huh:

^Your comment is gross, tbh.

Ugh I hope people can stop using Netizens' words as Voice of God. Just wait for the police statements, goddangit DD: If the accusation turns out to be false Lee Soo should sue :/

Guest ms.incredible

Welp, looks like December is on and poppin in the kpop world! :lol:

I feel guilty condeming someone before it's official, but....he looks like he'd have to pay for it.

Most idol pretty boys probably get to much uh, kitty, thrown at them to have to pay for it. so it kind fits. Good job netizens. :ph34r:

Guest bluelily

Neitzens need to think before they ruin another singers career. What would be the aftermath of this acquisition? People need to wait until both sides decide to make an announcement. The innocent have to live through false claim after a situation has faded.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

i didn't know that MC the max is considered an idol group...

why would any celebrity need to pay for sex.

im sure theres desperate groupies for any kinda group

Archived