EAR WAX**

Guest loverr

I use those wooden stick things.. with the end that looks like a small spoon. It's hard to describe. But it feels good when you do it lol.

Guest sonajourn

Yah I heard on a talk show that if you clean your ears daily with a q tip, then there are cases when you're older and you lose your hearing.. but after I shower I still clean them when the inside of my ears are wet. I don't do it daily as before maybe once every two days if that makes a difference. haha ^^ oh and that scooping thing ugh my mom uses that it looks sore >_<

Guest h2obubbli

I use those wooden stick things.. with the end that looks like a small spoon. It's hard to describe. But it feels good when you do it lol.

^lol yup feels great! i think once because it was too nice i scratched until... my..... ear.. bled lol nothing serious tho.

Guest rapunzel283

O_O After I shower I use cotton buds to get the water out...

And once in a while I use that spoony scooper thing. Gahhhh it feels *_* haha! But you have to be very very careful :vicx:...

Lol my friend's mum was doing it for her 4 year old brother, like just on the outside so it would tickle him, and he just lay there with a dazed look on his face, and he actually drooled :lol:

I use the metal ear picker. After doing it many times, you get use to your ear and know your way around :lol: and it feels good

Lol my friend's mum was doing it for her 4 year old brother, like just on the outside so it would tickle him, and he just lay there with a dazed look on his face, and he actually drooled :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAH, omg that made me laugh so hard :D

Guest Azura

u know those black metal hair pins? u can use those.. use that lil loop

hahaha...that's what i do when i can't find any Qtip ard. :)

Yeah, the spoon thing but I can't bring myself to do it so my mom does it for me. Whenever I do it, it hurts like heck. I don't know how you guys say it feels nice, it feels like a probe. But my brother could fall asleep while mom's cleaning his ears.

Guest sphynkter

my mom used to use the long tiny spoon to clean out my ear but she doesn't do that anymore since we lost it and we never bought another one even though they're only 99 cents. anyways i just use Q tips once in a while but nothing ever comes out. it's probably just pushing everything in deeper but i love the way it feels.

Archived