●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Most of them has the bulging eyes disease. Haha. Looks like it's gonna pop out.

I like Janice, she's the only one who doesn't freak me out with her eyes. She looks so natural.

angelababy is still my favorite. The rest needs to really lay off the contacts (so unattractive) and bad eye make-up. :ph34r:

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest witchyangelkk

^ yeah.. i love Angelababy =D She wears contacts as well though. lol

Most ulzzangs are obsessed with the big bulgy eyes =D

I love Babyface on this page... Im one of those girls hu love girly guys ... HAHA ^^

Wow.. Bao's eyemakeup is pretty hardcore. I bet she buys a new white eyeliner everyweek at the rate shes going =D She's pretty but the last few pics scare me.. dont ask me why =P

The first few Tongen pics are sooo doll like... she looks funny when she doesnt smile though.

Anyway.. the family.. is sorta copying the family idea that the Korean Ulzzang thread has. I dont really get it though.. i think its an exclusive group thing that they only apply to regulars.

What do u guys think about it? Would it put off people from posting?

Guest rainbow*

hey baby face is pretty cute! :D i like guys that look cute too haha!

hey, Does that make Milk 16/17? xD she does look young though!

Guest hyeyeoon

heya everyone~

i decided to post here now..:D

my first post..

haha i have cheked this page so many times :D

hehe they all look good..but someone look fake or like too pretty to be real or too pretty that it dont look pretty anymore :D haha

it's interesting to see pic where they are without make up >_<

ill try to post here more often :D

~ hyeyeoon

aka Ket

^ yeah.. i love Angelababy =D She wears contacts as well though. lol

Most ulzzangs are obsessed with the big bulgy eyes =D

I love Babyface on this page... Im one of those girls hu love girly guys ... HAHA ^^

Wow.. Bao's eyemakeup is pretty hardcore. I bet she buys a new white eyeliner everyweek at the rate shes going =D She's pretty but the last few pics scare me.. dont ask me why =P

The first few Tongen pics are sooo doll like... she looks funny when she doesnt smile though.

Anyway.. the family.. is sorta copying the family idea that the Korean Ulzzang thread has. I dont really get it though.. i think its an exclusive group thing that they only apply to regulars.

What do u guys think about it? Would it put off people from posting?

I'm talking about circle lense though. Hers are just regular colored contacts.

Guest witchyangelkk

heya everyone~

i decided to post here now..:D

my first post..

haha i have cheked this page so many times :D

hehe they all look good..but someone look fake or like too pretty to be real or too pretty that it dont look pretty anymore :D haha

it's interesting to see pic where they are without make up >_<

ill try to post here more often :D

~ hyeyeoon

aka Ket

Hihi Ket ^^ Welcome to this thread ... HAHA i understand "someone look fake or like too pretty to be real or too pretty that it dont look pretty anymore" =D

Hope you post more ^^

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p43/noo.../1279555289.jpg

cant really remember her name but i think shes pretty =p

Shes very Q ^^ I want her nails... *looks at own plain nails * ... WAHHHHhhhhh!!! Did u get that pic from the fzl site?

http://f1.anyp.cn/UserData/Data161/USID200...27340134078.jpg

^ :o so YangYang really DID get a sex change? =O I just thought she changed her style but not actually changing.. well you know T__T

Nah.. shes still 100% girl =D... i have a pic of my friends doing that at the guy toilets ... and im sure they're girls as well .... hopefully ^^

I'm talking about circle lense though. Hers are just regular colored contacts.

Ohhh... gotchit then =D Well.. some ulzzangs dont use circle lenses.. i just cant think of any at the moment HAHA ^^ Ohhh.. Naomi and Jie jie uses coloured contacts... Jie jie's ones are the COOLEST purple ... *sigh*

Guest SophiaSan

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k11/rain_sadtango/bao4.jpg

i have the same phone as her! except mine is black

uhm no we shouldnt have a "family" it totally excludes the people who arent "regulars"

and yeahh I post here all the time and the UM thread but they dont put me in the family O.O

I dont really like Naomi or Bei Bei or any of them who PS their pics to make their eyes big. And they do whatever possible to make their eyes bigger O.O which is scary kinda..

Guest rain_sadtango

omg those pics of the girls from the blackie show gave me a headache, soo many colours! I think i'll view the mv later, it may cause me to be nauseous.

I personally don't find any of them cute, and mei mei looks like she put on some weight. But thx for the pics anyway :D

Those 77 pics look hot, but I prefer her sweet and innocent look in the second pic rather than her sexy raunchy look in the third pic.

Guest Yoomi_AH

ohhhh the first pic of 77 looks so mystical, like a game character ^_^

i thought bei bei and others didn't photoshop their eyes? I think some of them just open them really wide. My cousin does that in her pics too but her eyes are also naturally really big.

Btw, I saw mei mei's group on da ge dai's show. I think that was the time they first entered the business. Mei Mei wasn't that cute really...her teeth are like WOAH messed up. But out of the group, she's apparently the cutesy one who can pose in 20686098 ways. She even gave examples too. 15 poses in 15 sec i think it was. Her poses were cute ^__^ (prob from practice =D)

Guest jamahyu

only girls attractive i find here are janice and angelababy...

the rest..try too hard..

Ahaha, I thought I was the only one that thought that! XD (Wow, never use "thought" twice in the same sentence o.o) But I do adore the purple eye/superlight hair 77 was sporting in that one post I forgot to quote. I guess I'm just not into the babyface-my-eyes-are-going-to-pop-out-of-their-sockets look that is so popular.

Guest Rodarte

well i think we should have a NONexclusive fam... u know? like anyone who wants to be in it can be in it~~ just a way for us to introduce ourselves to the thread? and introduce the "regulars"? ^^

random girls

oUOhQ2tBclmhQ6FD_1BJBclqqNZFx.jpg

242_uvvkR6etm1kD.png

454_d4u51nm8fOu8.png

454_eIV28bpAmYbl.png

454_s2D9YRwcTmQH.png

665_CyblyBpdaqrU.png

2453_1IyDAJsk5fYr.png

5456_49wHbuvfvLbR.png

4210_422551067_6PHcun5Otk07.jpg

15119_475321276_xQQzHBLGBUvq.jpg

39560_183600710_YgGQ9Y0EE7hQ.jpg