●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rodarte

^ Finally unni~ i was wondering where u went!! xP

milk is cute ^^ but i agree that lady S looks like a typical NA chinese girl...shes pretty tho, but seems common

1a.jpg

what do you think where they are from? do you think they look pretty?

They look normal. I've never seen them before. Is it a picture of your friend and you?

Guest som3body_somewh3r3

geez whats up with the bashing on lady s. i just thought i'd post up a couple of fresh faces but never mind that.

Guest bombbabee

ahah I thought it was kind of weird...I have Lady S's boyfriend saved as a myspace buddy..I just sent him a message and told him about this page....for some reason I thought he was a chinese star...but that's cool to know that his girlfriend is becoming famous too...well lates..!!

Guest raindrops

I think she grew up in Hong Kong, but went to an international school, like Fiona Sit.

som3body_somewh3r3 : no no no its all good, you're just trying to broaden the variations in this thread so its good. don't stop posting =) just because some people don't like her, i'm sure there are others that do.

----edit*

my sexy figaro. xD lawl .

figaroki0.jpg

fgaroqw4.jpg

some random guys i found off this HK ulzzang forum

69cfa9unndz1qglm4.jpg

28232f941b9d28f742aeac7.jpg

---rainie*

Guest SophiaSan

no one ever said they didnt like lady S o.o;;

xD

anyways

is it just me or like do most of these guys remind you of edison chen?!?! o.o

milk looks tired..i see her luggage! xD shes still cute though!

Guest witchyangelkk

^^ WOW... Janice's eyelashes are HARDCORE =D Is it just me or does she look REALLY similar to Angelababy in those pics

MAO DI is HOT ^ ^ More pics of him please =D I cant see Hideson's features with all the special effects that he uses.. any pics with him thats sorta close up or clear?

Yeah.. Milk looks sooo tired, she needs a good nights sleep =P Eitherway... her features are sooo pretty ^^

geez whats up with the bashing on lady s. i just thought i'd post up a couple of fresh faces but never mind that.

SORRY!!! We shouldnt stop people from posting new faces... Post Away ^ ^ Hu knows... Lady S might be someones Naomi, Angelababy or Janice (ect. ect)

Archived