●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest lolitagirl

^ It's VERY common among Chinese teens. T_________T.

I AM Chinese but I had the shock of my life when I went for a volleyball tournament once and they had all these chinese players (I'm from a white-washed/urban/whateveryoucallit area so we're all like you americans haha) with short hair and walking around with their gfs. The scariest thing is the way they walk. The tomboys walk like guys it's not even cute or funny anymore. T___________T.

My friend who happens to be in a girls basketball team told me how most girls are bi/homo and they'd frigging molest you (jokingly i supposed *cough*). *dies* anywho, the nakie pictures are hot. sexy buttttt yooooooo

Just wondering how do they walk like guys??? Do they resemble guys?? right now i'm thinking of those "tough" type of guys with their saggy jeans and they sort of waddle along...

how come I never encounter this before and i'm more of the..."fob" type of chinese.... :wacko:

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wake up earlier today! 1.14pm.

Lolz, yeah Yang Yang is WAY more than popular.

SHE IS HUGE! I can say she is quite the most popular in Asia but with more and more coming in she is fading cause you know, she close her blog and everything.

*will be back soon with a spread of ZaiZai* (If I'm hardworking...)

^Yeah I would be cook dead with those clothes. Lolz.

-edit-

This is the 2nd page I own. Lolz~

hey, remember the taiwanese ulljhang jayjeiken he's in a series Hana Kimi.. LoL...

u woke up at 1.14pm?? u must have been awake all morning.. happy holidays btw...

does angelababy have new pics???

Guest chigusa707

I wake up earlier today! 1.14pm.

Lolz, yeah Yang Yang is WAY more than popular.

SHE IS HUGE! I can say she is quite the most popular in Asia but with more and more coming in she is fading cause you know, she close her blog and everything.

*will be back soon with a spread of ZaiZai* (If I'm hardworking...)

^Yeah I would be cook dead with those clothes. Lolz.

-edit-

This is the 2nd page I own. Lolz~

Hahaha.. I woke up at around 2pm.. hehehe.. and its 2:01am here now. *lol*

YangYang.. I see posers using her pics everywhere. O.O;;

MORE ZZ!!! *bows* thx very much! :-)

Just wondering how do they walk like guys??? Do they resemble guys?? right now i'm thinking of those "tough" type of guys with their saggy jeans and they sort of waddle along...

how come I never encounter this before and i'm more of the..."fob" type of chinese.... :wacko:

I wonder too~

Guest kneekey

angelababy's measurements are wicked

3_20065913412.jpg

Measurement

Height 167 cm

Bust 32

Waist 23

Hips 34

Eyes dark brown

Hair dark brown

wOw. 23 inches is so unreal..no wonder she's a model

Guest rainbow*

hey, remember the taiwanese ulljhang jayjeiken he's in a series Hana Kimi.. LoL...

u woke up at 1.14pm?? u must have been awake all morning.. happy holidays btw...

does angelababy have new pics???

Is JayJeikien in Hana KImi? o__O? who is he acting as? xD omg i never knew that, what eps do we see him =P. WOAH angelababy is so cool x) she looks different in those pictures though.

Is JayJeikien in Hana KImi? o__O? who is he acting as? xD omg i never knew that, what eps do we see him =P. WOAH angelababy is so cool x) she looks different in those pictures though.

1075199100.jpg

he plays yangyang in the series.. i think that was the name.. LoL

but he's back in the US studying..

1075199096.jpg

kneekey, the other pics u posted is not angelababy but they're models from the same agency LookModel..

Guest kneekey

23 inches is normal for a girl in Asia. Most guys are 26-30.

really? 'cos here in my country the usual are 24-26inches. owell.

oh, and sorry 'bout the last 3 pics :crazy::sweatingbullets: V

Guest XiaoHei

As I promise. (I know I'm late.) *dodge the eggs*

ZAIZAI SPREAD! Yeah I sleep at around 4am. Lolz. YEAH WHEN I SAW JAYJEIKEN IN HANA KIMI I WAS LIKE! Isn't him the guy from Wretch? At first I wasn't sure untill I saw him in the series up close! HE IS SO THIN! (AND NOT TO MENTION very gay-like.) Lolz. He's cute!

1004810832.jpg

1004810839.jpg

1004810847.jpg

I think the green shirt is a uniform for working. A CAFE I suppose.

1374954584.jpg

1374954588.jpg

1374954612.jpg

1374954665.jpg

1374954680.jpg

1374954684.jpg

1374954685.jpg

1374954686.jpg

1374954687.jpg

1374954718.jpg

1374954719.jpg

Guest XiaoHei

Lolx. In the middle of clicking Browse and Upload I was too in too uploading ZAIZAI photo I almost uploaded my sister photo. Wakakak. About the late photos, sorry I was busy with my friend fanfic. I wrote her one for Christmas! <3 Ain't I nice? *dodge tomatoes*

THE NEWEST PHOTO OF ZAI ZAI! Someone birthday. I think is Nike birthday cause I saw her cutting the cake but I'm not sure.

1640766932.jpg

Yeah I think she smokes. (Can't judge a person by wether she smokes or not so please don't bash her smoking. :rolleyes: )

1640766933.jpg

1640766934.jpg

1640766935.jpg

1640766938.jpg

1640766940.jpg

1640766952.jpg

1640766956.jpg

1640766953.jpg

1640766954.jpg

1640766955.jpg

Seriously, they do too much camwhoring! I will post more soon. (I think...)

that meimei girl is from this show called 我爱黑涩会, a entertainment show where stars go on, man they're lucky cuz sometime they get discovered and become famous themselves, but no offense, some of them are not that talented >_>;

there's like a whole bunch of wannabe-stars girls there, just go to http://www.wretch.cc/ and see o.o

anyway, some pics from that show~

153_1653764112.jpg

60_S%20(74).jpg

60_A079%20(27).jpg

87_PICT3164.JPG

87_g%20(17).jpg

omg they have losa fans 2, lucky~

probably the most famous one there-Vicky

p35.jpg

Those 黑涩会meimei aren't that talented, most of em are not, you should watch the taiwanese Channel V...

you should see when they took their make up off, they don't look that pretty or ladyish... hahaha+

but they are funny(positive way)... i like Dah YAH the most i think she is pretty talented...

You should also c that boy group bangbang tang... pretty funny

ZAIZAI SPREAD! Yeah I sleep at around 4am. Lolz. YEAH WHEN I SAW JAYJEIKEN IN HANA KIMI I WAS LIKE! Isn't him the guy from Wretch? At first I wasn't sure untill I saw him in the series up close! HE IS SO THIN! (AND NOT TO MENTION very gay-like.) Lolz. He's cute!

ahahaha.. i think his role was kinda like that.. LoL

thanks for the pics ^^

Guest chigusa707

WOW.... thats a lot!! hahaha.. not to mention the other ones below.. XD ZZ looks soo pretty with her hair up~ she looks more girly!! ^^

Lolx. In the middle of clicking Browse and Upload I was too in too uploading ZAIZAI photo I almost uploaded my sister photo. Wakakak. About the late photos, sorry I was busy with my friend fanfic. I wrote her one for Christmas! <3 Ain't I nice? *dodge tomatoes*

THE NEWEST PHOTO OF ZAI ZAI! Someone birthday. I think is Nike birthday cause I saw her cutting the cake but I'm not sure.

Yeah I think she smokes. (Can't judge a person by wether she smokes or not so please don't bash her smoking. :rolleyes: )

Seriously, they do too much camwhoring! I will post more soon. (I think...)

Hahaha.. Ive got nothing to say about her smoking.. I started at an age much younger~ (12 XD) and stopped when I was 17~ well sorta. XD Its just that.. they are such pretty people.. smoking can do some really serious damage! haha..

Those 黑涩会meimei aren't that talented, most of em are not, you should watch the taiwanese Channel V...

you should see when they took their make up off, they don't look that pretty or ladyish... hahaha+

but they are funny(positive way)... i like Dah YAH the most i think she is pretty talented...

You should also c that boy group bangbang tang... pretty funny

I know... I just saw the Blackie Girls on TV a while ago~ luckily, Da Yah was doing most of the talking so there werent annoying squeakish voices. hahaha..

Guest XiaoHei

^Yeah it damages your health. So someone should stop me from doing it soon. Lolx.

Please do not quote pictures. :rolleyes:

Yeah I know his role is like that but it still make me laugh! Lolx. Everyone should watch it! It's NICE! <3

I love HANA KIMI!

I just watch Blackie Girls too this afternoon. Lolx.

Geez... The one I like the most... is the host HEI REN! The girls don't really attract me...

Hei Ren is funny! <3 I like him.

-edit-

3rd PAGE! <3

Archived