Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest netongg

recap most wanted costar for GHJ next project :
@jadecloudHmmm.....who should be GHJ-ssi's next male OTP lead? For movie, drama? I vote for JIS again. I don't see Jung Woo Sung, he's my second choice. Jo Hyun Jae will be my third choice. Bonus choice will be LJW. yah his rite there gurls, @yumenas can see it [-(

@grapefruit7i would like to see our lovey queen pair with Hyun Bin.It would also be great to see her onscreen chemistry with LJW but i doubt they would do that. (His acting at TTM is so cool btw and so handsome) ohh really unnie hmm then should check TTM soon ;) 

@readleadthis quite hard for me actually, becausesomehow I want to see onnie and LJW pairing on screen
somehow I want Sogong reunite in movie
somehow I want see HotCool couple in Hotter and Sexier project
somehow I want see Sung Dong Il pairing with onnie again too
since one of actor that I think the best from korea is kim myung min, I wonder if onnie can build chemistry with him like she did to CSW?
since Wonbin is perhaps most wanted actor because as I remember, the last one he did romance is 2002, 12 years ago! 
and not to forget my hagongie, how much I hope HJW will cast onnie for his future directing work aeeehhh (Soo Kwang+Dr. Jo mode ON) you think i dont know JWS oppa, [-( :-< am i?? :-? ;))

@yumenasFor me : Jung Woo Sung!!! Isn't Jung Woo Sung picture was there? Under picture of SJS oppa. seem you eat vit. A a lot than @readlead :)) :P

@yeoja001Although I believe that Hyo Jin-ssi makes good chemistry with anyone she's paired with but am hoping to see GHJ and JIS in big screen. And Jung Woo Sung for her next TV project. Jung Woo Sung oppa again ahh need browsing more abt him :-B

@paradicezMy answer always changes whenever I am asked of which actor do I want GHJ to work with in her next project... There's just way too many to pick!!!  I want her to work with Ha Jung Woo and Jo In Sung again. (& also So Ji Sub..)Or Hyun Bin & Jung Woo Sung haha.  and the list goes on~ okay choice answer level @paradicez = @readlead #:-S

@clalennyI would like to see Jung Woo Sung too like others hhi" and than Lee Jin Wook *PlzGod  and on big sceene  I hoping for Jo In Sung again and So Ji Sub too... hmm its seem hard  Jung Woo Sung x Lee Jin Wook vs So Ji Sub x Jo Insung :-? :-? Final round Jung Woo Sung x Lee Jin Wook vs So Ji Sub x Jo Insung lol i think its NSFH for my heart =((

@marikolahI really want her next drama to be with Won Bin too (or Gong Yoo) and her next movie to be a GHJ-centric one like 'Crush and Blush' was. It's great she's known as the rom-com queen but I hope she'll get more opportunities to continue trying out other types of roles. Won Bin? Hyun Bin? is it the same person?? :-? :D

@cassia_lelaFor drama, i choose won bin and hyun bin. While for movie, first i want woman centric like crush and blush. Then I want Lee jung jae and jung wo sung. ahh i see so hyun bin and won bin is a different person :\"> no need browsing

Gong Yoo  Ha Jung Woo   Hyun Bin    
Jo Hyun Jae  
Jo In Sung        Jung Woo Sung         Kim Myung Min  
Lee Jin Wook     
Lee Jung Jae  
So Ji Sub     Sung Dong Il  
Won Bin    

Guest cassia_lela

Oh, forget to ask. What brand that unni wore at the scene in road hug JIS? I thought it's from 2econd floor, but unni also wore that for hat's on?

Really, unni's legs must be the most beautiful legs, so slim and long and straight :x see the pic above at skirt theme...

Aww, so sad that after this week, we won't be seeing unni's face regularly... Already miss her and the other casts. But there aren't any unni pic show her face... Argh

cassia_lela said: Oh, forget to ask. What brand that unni wore at the scene in road hug JIS? I thought it's from 2econd floor, but unni also wore that for hat's on? Really, unni's legs must be the most beautiful legs, so slim and long and straight :x see the pic above at skirt theme... Aww, so sad that after this week, we won't be seeing unni's face regularly... Already miss her and the other casts. But there aren't any unni pic show her face... Argh

fc1w5Ac.pngCR/REF: GHJ Baidu Bar
Translation:IOIL has ended its filming. The final scene that's filled with tears is now made public....seems like it (IOIL) has just started but it's already coming to its final two episodes...Have to get well-prepared to saying goodbye to JHS!! Tears are already clouding my vision...TT_TT
How will "Cool Hot Couple" overcome their tribulations....? See you tomorrow night at 10pm KST.!

'It's OK It's LOVE' wrapped up filming on 2014.9.7...........! ! !
brbV0cx.png
CR/REF: GHJ Baidu BarNaver News LINK

Translation:After 4 months of journey, SBS 'IOIL' has come to an end, and its final location shoot is now made public.  
A tight script, a detailed direction/filming, excellent performances from actors/actresses - all these factors made SBS 'IOIL' well-loved by viewers. 'It's OK It's LOVE' (Script by Noh Hee Kyung, Directed by PDnim Kim, produced by JT entertainment, CJ E&M) wrapped up its final filming on 2014.9.7. It began its first filming in May, hence it took approximately 4 months to complete filming. In the last filming location, Noh Hee Kyung, and other actors/actresses who have already completed their scenes like Sung Dong Il, Lee Kwang Soo, D.O.,etc. stayed behind for the final segment and also rendered help/support to actors/actresses/crew. No matter that filming continued outdoors till very late, everyone was determined till the end, showing great spirit of camaraderie, such that though the weather was cool, the filming location was made warm by that spirit. 
The photos that were released showed everyone hugging everyone, and leaving impressions of their reluctance to part ways. In particular, after their final scene, JIS and GHJ were hugging each other, lightly patting each other's back and comforting each other. During the filming duration, the cast and crew showed their dedication and hard work, and filming location was filled with much touching emotions. The cast that acted together, their eyes and facial expressions showed their reluctance to part ways. They have shown much dedication and passion in 'IOIL'.
The spokesman for the production company stated: "To showcase a beautiful ending, the cast and crew were filming with earnest and happy feelings. Till the very end, JIS who portrayed JJY and GHJ who portrayed JHS, when they see PDnim Kim give his final 'OK' gesture, the production crew burst out with shouts of cheers and congratulations. Everyone began having red eyes and tearing up, leaving tears of appreciation, gratitude and reluctance. The spokesman continued "Early to begin filming, faster to complete filming, so that everyone can celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival with their family. Although filming has wrapped up, the production crew has not forgotten viewers, and will continue post-production work to bring viewers to the final scene."
On the other hand, in this week's episode, although JY will continue to see visual hallucination of KW, but he will work hard to overcome it as HS has told JY "you need to be clear and acknowledge that KW is just a contradicting visual of your hallucination". Will the love of JY and HS prevail till the end? Will JY be able to overcome and heal his own mental disorder (of visual hallucination of KW)? SBS 'IOIL' continues to pique everyone's curiosity, Ep 15 will air on 9/10 and the final Ep 16 will air on 9/11, at 10pm KST. 
-------End of translation-------
Haha...from this article, it clearly tells us that JIS and GHJ had a good, comforting embrace, but why no photo of that? And also, that A HAPPY ENDING is what we will get! Yippee!Yet, why am I so sad? :((
WE WANT IOIL SEASON 2 PLEASE!  WE WANT IOIL SEASON 2 PLEASE! WE WANT IOIL SEASON 2 PLEASE! [-O< [-O< [-O<  :-t :-t :-t

ICING ON THIS CAKE IS NOT JUST A HAPPY ENDING...BUT IOIL SEASON 2!!! PLEASEEEEE SBS/Writernim/PDnim/GHJ/JIS/CastnCrew!!! C5BhRhh.gif 3GpaAKy.gifkahTmsh.gifiVauEcO.gif

Soooo Gonna miss this OTP couple - GHJ & JIS ...Perfect! Ddak Joha! Sizzling Chemistry & Best Kissers! :-bd :-bd :-bd

A look at some baiduers who are GHJ/IOIL fans and fashionista's products consumers :) PS: Apparently the GA lipstick is sold out in SK, but available across the border, in Hong Kong for HKD260/pc. (approx USD35).  There are personal shoppers who would buy it for you at a (slightly higher?) price.
7662O4S.png
hA10Dgk.png
EZp8M8O.png

JYS2je4.png
rBhgfXg.png

cbZLXiR.png
z0iE4c1.png
BSF7k3y.png
ZLEZJQd.png
CR: IOIL Baidu Bar

Guest clalenny

#IOTL [FanArt] Ep 14...

6697a7cdgw1ek1u59xz0oj20m814q7dk.jpg

Cr : Cr : kkomatak/ as tagged

6697a7cdgw1ek1u56hi9oj20m80sqgsw.jpg

6697a7cdgw1ek1u5bvxq5j20m80rxwkq.jpg

6697a7cdgw1ek1u5ef6jmj20m80u6tf0.jpg

6697a7cdgw1ek1u85d8xjj20m80xetgr.jpg

6697a7cdgw1ek1u86bzbcj20m80pi79y.jpg

6697a7cdgw1ek1u87gtiej20m80uyafe.jpg

6697a7cdgw1ek1u8a4jr4j20p00h3q7b.jpg

6697a7cdgw1ek1u8b12lvj20m80tr45c.jpg

6697a7cdgw1ek1u80uv5gj20m80p47a4.jpg

Gud Morniiiiiiiiiiing... @GongVelyans have a great day mb_thumb.gif zy_thumb.gifas @paradicez said I hope so... Soop will realise more pict from last eps. *IWantToSeeHerFace plz... ~X( :|

hello everybody i'm from chile and a year ago that i'm fans of Gong Hyo Jin after to watching Pasta  Now I've seen all his dramas that are on internet (Snow man- Thankyou- Sang do let's go to school- hello my teacher- The greatest love- Master's sun).Now i see It's Okay That's Love and i love that GHJ have a different character to other dramas 
After seeing pasta me made the piercing that she have in his left ear and for my birthday i'm going to make the  two tattoo in his hand  
this is all for now  .....  i not speak english sorry if have errors the above 

Good day everyone! how's everybody there in Korea? IOIL just ended last Thursday right?

Here in the Philippines, we feel very excited for the airing of IOIL in Philippine television, although its final date is not yet sure.

This is such a very good news! :) :) :)

10628275_697409227002755_589899111921672

Guest cassia_lela

hi @AracelyL welcome to this thread, don't worry about errors while in English, well, we always do that :)) please do often come to here ^_^

This is interview with Jang Jae Bom/Yang Ik-june

"연기 할 때 감성, 연기 할 때 환희가 있다. 그 마법은 설명할 수가 없다. 이번에 '괜찮아, 사랑이야'도 정말 재미있었다. 일단 작품이 재미있고 특히 공효진 감정이 너무 좋다. 와~ 이 사람은 진짜! 공효진을 보면 항상 감정이 벌렁벌렁 한다. 작품 보면서 '저건 진짜 본인이 노력도 했을테고 축복도 받은 감성이구나'하는 생각이 들 정도로 진짜 좋았다."

Was "emotion, joy is there when you smoke. Spell that can not be described when you smoke this time 'okay, I'm in love" is really fun, especially once the work is fun and so good gonghyojin feelings with this guy ~ in real! always turn over onto the gonghyojin turn over onto this feeling. looked really good work, so the idea that "that's a real emotion is that I have been blessed also savor the effort."

based on that I think he praised unni with her acting :x

yumenas said:   _.:^*~*^:. The Result of Gong Hyo Jin's Soompi Fans Project Name .:^*~*^:._

鼓掌   拍手   鼓掌   拍手   鼓掌   拍手   鼓掌   拍手   鼓掌

# Detail Result

*Note :
The election was held in Gong Hyo Jin's Soompi Fans Project Name Thread.

Thanks a lot for all voters! 好棒

@ainsley @aqyo @arsiefa @Asti Pratiwi @baeem @calcipurr @cassia_lela @chakita babe @CiaraE @clalenny @grapefruit7 @Hao YangH @jadecloud @kreesna @lilian89 @liloladestitch @mariarodrihuer @marikolah @Mary Ann Alfiler @MelanieG @melkmix @MikailaM @minatae @mjj29 @moonjin @natsumikwen @netongg @paradicez @readlead @robbo4 @Sammy nieto @shisuisen @sin hoosim
@Suk EuiD @tomoyo1010 @vienduong @wienadapooh @yariekkong @yenP @yeoja001 @yumenas @yysjs @zacke @zakushizu
心   飞个吻   心   好爱哦   心   好爱哦   心   飞个吻   心

Coming soon "Gongvelyans Project Logo" 太开心