Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

@Amazoooon okay, so it's 4 of o, I'll keep in my mind! :-B
anyeong ama :-h  :-h :-h is it okay to call you ama? :D bian, but since your id have more than 5 letters, I used to call other name by just 3-4 letters :P
I am late, but it's okay right? to me to say W E L C O M E ama in ghj's thread >:D<
hope you will enjoy being here, please join with us too, supporting ghj onnie forever. \m/ :D

Icha Hinata said: I never see M kiss scene, can somebody show me the video cut or the screenshot??? btw, i'm newbie in this thread.

yumenas said: natsumikwen unnie
Thanks for video. :D That video captures all romantic moments. :x
I think GHJ has "Good chemistry" with every co-stars. But with CSW, i know he is a great actor!
Talk about CSW, fortunately CSW already married. hihi... So my shiper heart is SAFE! :)) :))
I also remember see GAJ-DKJ kiss scene picture in FB. Caption in that picture said "Best Kiss Scene".
@everyone, are you agree? Or have another choose? Among all GHJ dramas, which one do you think "The Best Kiss scene of GHJ?" :-/

cr. @freakloverxx

this remind me of the biting man, he LOOOOOVES EATING SO MUCH! that even he suppossed to eat with no appetite, but still he would eat aything deliciously!  oh god, this two friends, have another one similarity - LOVE EATING. :))

for hjw fans :D

[

]

[

]

[

]

[

]

hu_1359199752_4112191801.jpg?w=590

cr. http://otayamin.wordpress.com/2013/02/25/130225-ha-jung-woos-self-interview/

omo, I've been the one who post five times consecutively! :-SS
Mods, I dont do mistakes right? I dont quote any pics, neither post something I shouldnt, all I wrote is relate to onnie... :o3

i'll stop here for tonight, bian @everyone I posted too excited :D hope can see you again tomo! >:D<

Guest JUNIED

hi everyone! Unni's birthday is coming, does anyone here knows how to post messages on SOOP board or unni's DC account? I just want to greet her a happy birthday kekekeke...I can't understand Hangul so I'm really clueless on how to post messages there. I hope there's some kind soul there who'll teach me how kekekeke...

Unnie's next drama is still four months from now- ugh what a loooooooonnnnnnnnngggggggggggg wait!!!!

An article about top male/female actors?

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201403220100222810014247&servicedate=20140321

Looks like our Hyo Jin is doing very good--considered as one of the top female actors, gaining international fans one drama at a time, rom-com queen, designer, fashionista, endorser, etc.

Still have a long way to go. :)

Guest tomoyo1010

JUNIED said: hi everyone! Unni's birthday is coming, does anyone here knows how to post messages on SOOP board or unni's DC account? I just want to greet her a happy birthday kekekeke...I can't understand Hangul so I'm really clueless on how to post messages there. I hope there's some kind soul there who'll teach me how kekekeke...

Unnie's next drama is still four months from now- ugh what a loooooooonnnnnnnnngggggggggggg wait!!!!

Guest marikolah

@natsumikwen I love seeing this! She is tied at fifth place and behind mostly older (except Son Yejin) and more experienced actresses. That's cool considering she's known mostly for her romantic comedy dramas and the rest above her have either been working a lot longer or are known for heavier fare. I read that the votes were made by 20 film industry professionals.

marikolah, me too! For some reason I like seeing that list than GHJ winning SBS awards. Also, doing romantic comedies doesn't make her less of a good actress(she has proven herself in films). It's just that if you observe there's less love for acting in comedies(in terms of giving awards) even in Hollywood, so acting recognition can be character/genre dependent. Btw, in one list she's tied with the actress she has worked with in Family Ties. :)

Unfortunately, I do not know why some names are missing on the list.

Guest tomoyo1010

@guys...here we go. event for uri GHJ birthday. ;)

# Gongvely Birthday Twitter Event

1) Suggestion / Ideas
- Time of event

i. 03rd APRIL 2014, 1200AM KST - @shisuisenii. 04th APRIL 2014, 0900PM KST - @tomoyo1010iii. add your time

- Hashtag 
i. #HAPPYBIRTHDAYGONGVELY
ii. add your hastag

- Other Ideas

Please submit you suggestion/idea before Monday, 23 March 2014. 

2. Voting/Polling (Time, Hastag and etc)
We will make a polling to choose fix time, hastag and etc. Voting process will be held until Wednesday, 26 March 2014.

3. Spread Information to other GHJ fans
- we'll intensively/productively spread the event information in and outside soompi sooner after everything is decided.