Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest lilian89

Yes, and maybe her not going to KMH movie premier was because she was trying to avoid the press and the public after her recent dating news. Hope the press will not pester them anymore and will let this 2 to have some private time.

Guest cassia_lela

I can't imagine how this news shock them. I mean, last night hang out without the nation's know, and the morning baam, it's written anywhere... Yet judging on her photos, she is gardening, she is relaxed. I hope they are fine.

I think only HJW, JEJ, and LHN that correlated them...

Most of unnie's friend have a movie this year, sma, jej, yeh, syj, kmh, jdy. Really wish that after drama, she takes movie

Guest cassia_lela

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/song-ji-hyo-and-kim-woo-bin-chosen-as-the-celebrities-who-would-be-the-best-employees

finally, allkpop translated it. This is the articles we discussed two days ago it means that unni also known for a good worker. Unnie fighting!

Guest heeltoe22.

that was so weird ...
but I'll take it, just to see HyoJin's name in the spotlight. She brings the glam & style to the most random article.

Poster shooting ?

10369604_757234567654919_795249260057841

Google Translate:
Excited today 'It's all right, love me' posters and title shots a day.
Actors in one place a long time ^ ^
I hope eolreung open! Today I want to release the ball in the assembly and hold pictures .. See .. ^ ^

Cr: Soop Ent FB

EDIT: And Soop is teasing us?!?! LOL I don't think Gong Hyo Jin is even in this picture...or maybe the heads are covering it. Lol

10356724_757313734313669_509500766517449

Guest cassia_lela

oh, thank u so much @paradicez

finally, got a new news about the drama, really thirsty about this drama :x

and it's the poster, yes yes yes... the other two dramas are release many goodies from the drama, I kinda envy :))

ETA:

yes, as shisuen said, GHJ wasn't there

it's just bunch of the crews watching the shoot

Guest cassia_lela

This is what Management SOOP said about the shoot

"저도 당장에!!!!! 공개하고 싶지만.. 허흑...촬영장에 여신이 돌아다녀요~"

cr: Management SOOP

google translate: I want to open (post the picture) but can't, goddess of the shooting scene

Me: Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(( yet we have to wait wait wait... =.=

Guest cassia_lela

Oh my, that's shoes... Really kills me for sure. Haha. I like unnie's hair... These are for biotherm right?

Guest OliviaH

Soooo beautifuland those high heels are just  B-)
Hi everyone, this is my first post. I was always a silent reader on this thread but finally decide to join you guys after hearing bout onni HJ has finally found a new lover. Really wish her all the best and hopefully the nu man LJW be good to her.

Guest eintann

Hi!! New fan of GHJ here!! Watched TMS and fell in love with her.. Currently doing marathon of her previous dramas.. What a cutie!!

Guest lilian89

In DC is a video where Hyun woo, an actor, had to choose which actress does he like the best, it was actress vs actress competition.Unnie was chosen as his number 1 favourite from all the other actresses.

He was one of the kitchen helpers in Pasta and he said that he is a big fan of unnie. He said much more about unnie, but unfortunately i don't know korean.

I'm on mobile so i can't post the video and not very good at tech, can some of you post it?

lilian89 said: In DC is a video where Hyun woo, an actor, had to choose which actress does he like the best, it was actress vs actress competition.Unnie was chosen as his number 1 favourite from all the other actresses. He was one of the kitchen helpers in Pasta and he said that he is a big fan of unnie. He said much more about unnie, but unfortunately i don't know korean. I'm on mobile so i can't post the video and not very good at tech, can some of you post it?

Guest cassia_lela

thank you for the video :x

I remember her... and he's so sweet... when he had to choose without any doubt... I think he is affected by the charm of Lovely of Gong Hyo Jin at Pasta... well, that's when unnie got "GongVely" nickname :x

@clalenny yes, so baddass girl... really, the gift really awesome, the way she put her jacket was baddass

there is an article belows, it's about Bae Doona and Hyo Jin unnie... mostly about their fashion I think and it's mention about unnie and LJW fashion from their dating :))

http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=417456

i'm really addicted to GHJ fashion style...i try to copy her style into my daily style...but have a limit with my height :(( Now i'm too curious to see her style in BTS of IOTL .

These pics are one of her collection that i like most...so colorful and inspired me everytime i look at her these pics ^^ 

GongHyoJinoThoNhiKy4_zpsfc148fb9.jpg
GongHyoJinoThoNhiKy6_zps0b113d8d.jpg

Guest marikolah

I don't always like her sense of fashion, but I frequently find myself saving pictures of her on my phone so I can find clothes that look similar to some of the things she wears. Of course, when I wear them, they look totally different. I'm far shorter and no where near as slim. :) Those fuchsia lipsticks she wore in her High Cut picture and in TMS? Yeah, I wear fuchsia/magenta frequently now because of her (Flat Out Fabulous by MAC is kind of similar btw). Never wore anything bright and vibrant until now. She definitely has an effect on me. Sorry for my personal ramblings everyone. Back to studying for me.