Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

@lilian89 I don't understand the hate either... how weird right? lol. It's good that majority of GHJ fans and LJW fans are supportive of their relationship! Hope she is happy too.

I am currently searching information about LJW hehehe. I think it is a good start to get to know him...But other than that, I hope the paparazzi and fans respect their space and leave them alone.

I am still anticipating IOTL.. hope to see more BTS scenes!

Guest cassia_lela

Saw it too... It's kinda hurts that unni get hate from someone that unni didn't do anything wrong for her. Yes, I hope she is too busy to read that comment. I've already watch LJW's strong heart episode, he's romantic. I hope too as jilian said that LJW will take a good care of her, and will protect her...

Miss to see her BTS in IOTL too... This month hope to see more abt the drama, like poster shoot. Excited excited excited...

@paradicez Haters of unnie?
machineguncropped.png

I've visited LJW's soompi and baidu threads, majority of his fans are pretty happy he's dating unnie and give them their blessings. K-netizens are pretty cool about the relationship as well (minus the occassional reference to her ex). 
She's happy, I'm happy. To any haters, L-)

It's really weird if that hater come from SJS fans. LOL,

My friend is LJW fans (she often telling me to watch nine from last years and now I would definitely watch it) and she's really happy LJW dating GHJ (I dunno why) she is telling me that LJW is selective person, so if he dating GHJ it means she's best for him. And she surprise too LJW would dating someone bcoz she didn't see the clue that LJW was close with someone recently (We are here surprise too -_-"). But after heard my friend explaination abt LJW and go to LJW thread I feel happy unnie dating him. He's good man, I really wish their would married soon. I feel pity to Unnie if this relationship didn't get best point. Hope this relationship going smooth~~~

I think we have same activity right now, I also currently searching and ask all abt LJW LOL. Already watching strong heart and family outing, but it didn't get enough. Kekekekeke~~

Don't waste your time for thinking the hater my friends, Have nice Sunday ♥♡♥♡ :')).

Guest cassia_lela

Aww, read the article from suchadiva post on LJW thread, make me fluttered...he say to give a warmth to gong hyo jin and him. Yes oppa, as long you make unni happy, will support this relationship.

I always say how i don't like SS reveal this news before their drama aired. The thing is, oppa LJW will go to China for shooting his drama, of course this couple will be busy. And i guess many will wondering abt them, which i hope not. Because can effect them... So I hope that unni and oppa LJW can strengten their relationship. Too much mumbling, sorry.

There was an article from SS that is written beautifully. I don't know if the writer is the paparazi itself. But based on what gugle translate did it to me, it seems like he/she is. And I really hope that what gugle did is almost exact at what the article said. I don't know if I too much when I read that article, but yes, my heart goes for them.

Guest clalenny

Lee Jin Wook, "Please treat Gong Hyo Jin and I with warmth"

"The agency also added," we also hope their fans will continue to look at them fondly by supporting their individual projects ". According to entertainment.

iejlpi.jpg

Lee Jin Wook (33) and Gong Hyo Jin (34) recently confirmed their relationship status as they are both dating.

Lee Jin Wook initially held a press release a few days ago confirming, "Lee Jin Wook and Gong Hyo Jin has already begun dating and the both of them has developed their feeling towards each other from colleagues to lovers. We do ask for everyone's support and warm treatment for the new celebrity couple. "

The agency also added, "We also hope their fans will continue to look at them fondly by supporting their individual projects".

According to Reporters entertainment, the both were seen being in a couple of dates, around Gangnam and Hanam, both warm seemingly enjoying each others company.Gong Hyo Jin, despite her busy schedule filming the SBS drama "That's Okay, that's Love" really does find time to see her new lover who is also busy with the tvN drama "The Three Musketeers".

OhKpop

Guest cassia_lela

Mian asti, i'll share tomorrow because i'm using mobile now, so can't copy it. Mian again.

So sad that maybe unni is busy that she didn't come to crying man vip premiere, kim min hee's movie. Maybe she is shooting or maybe she attended it but didn't pass the through carpet... How I miss unni...

Guest mrsdarcy

Hi @everyone! I just want to congratulate GHJ for finding love in LJW. Though the SoGong ship did not sail, I am happy for GHJ. I also did my research on LJW. I was able to watch Nine after TMS because of its great reviews and I was not disappointed with the drama and LJW's acting. I also checked the Strong Heart episode where LJW guested in 2012 and I'm happy to know that he is a nature lover and enjoys traveling just like GHJ. He was also described as a romantic person and a reliable friend. :D

As long as GHJ is happy then I'll support whoever she chooses as her lifetime partner. To GHJ and LJW, fighting! :x

Guest cassia_lela

@Asti Pratiwi http://news.sportsseouli.com/read/entertain/1374129.htm that's the link... :x

for anyone who wants to see more of their photos and the chronology, go to baidu page here

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3073728264?pn=4

aww, wanna know what the tag picture said...

Hi all :-h
I am back! :))

To be honest i was shocked to know GHJ dating news. :-O =(( I need time to understand what is happening. :((
Maybe because i'm too often in Shipper World? :P(Hmm, i envy to you guys who can move quickly).

But don't get me wrong. I still support whatever GHJ choice! ^^

About LJW, i also tried to find information about him.
"Who dares to take My Lovely unnie's hearts?"
From now, i will definitely put my eyes to LJW oppa!

LJW Oppa, you should take care GHJ well.
Wish the best for both of you :x

# GHJ Collection Photos - Smile :D

005uMHeYgw1egzj8eg1lcj30sg0g075f.jpg
005uMHeYgw1egzjb0ih2cj30by0glabz.jpg
cr : yumenas51 / Me (Original picture from google images)
@all : Fighting! \m/

005uMHeYgw1egzipw90eaj30kd0ecwg1.jpg
005uMHeYgw1egziqbi3hij30fa0l40tk.jpg
005uMHeYgw1egzj25oz14j30zk0np789.jpg
005uMHeYgw1egzj2t9c2rj30go0b7wf5.jpg
005uMHeYgw1egzj6t3l8zj30cj0isad9.jpg
005uMHeYgw1egzj78xhj1j30hi0ll0vi.jpg
cr : yumenas51 / Me (Original picture from google images)

Guest marikolah

Awww. ^It's not that I moved on quickly. It's just that I have been mentally preparing for all sorts of outcomes and possibilities since last December. :| it's been six months in the making for me. I'm okay with LJW. In fact, I think he's great for her. And he's hot. Well done, GHJ.

Guest cassia_lela

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=509967

aww, Baek Ji Young want to sing an OST for the IOTL drama... especially since she is one of unni's fans :x

Hey peeps....such a shame there are still people out there who judge, misconstrue, over-react, become too over-familiar, ruin and misconceive other peoples search for happiness and love....why?why?why? ......do people hurt others...!!!
GHJ, you have found another chance of happiness and love. Go forward, and embrace the love that is in front of you...sigh!..Dont lose track by listening to mindless hearsay, and reading false tales...dont be detered by these so-called 'beloved' fans...Live Life to the Full with no Regrets...absolutely!
You are amazing, I continue to appreciate your fabulous-ness, absolutely....Dont ever lose heart....BE HAPPY!!!...CLOSE YOUR MIND TO SILLY GOSSIP and OVER THE TOP FANS...!!
GHJ FIGHTING!!! 
:)>- :)>-

Guest lilian89

I'm really happy when i read news about other celebrities admiring her, wanting to work with her and being her fans and i wish her to win more hearts, doesn't matter if they are celebrities or noncelebrity.

Lyrayoo, i don't think they've open a thread yet for GHJ-LJW.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"[Y-STAR]Who has been the best couple in drama with Kong Hyojin? ([랭킹쇼] '케미 여왕' 공효진, 작품 속 최고의 커플남은?)

is so sad..can't control my sadness, miyane

Guest cassia_lela

Yes Jilian, it's make me proud of her that many people around entertainment world like her, admire her, even want to be her costar.

Forgot to post LSG's wife comment about the eye kisses from Pasta. At that time, the eye kisses got high rating. Woh... And, LSG do that with her wife. Haha... I also remember that scene, which we can see how unni's face turn red. Haha