Quantcast
jaexsong

Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 - Upcoming Drama: Psychopath Diary

My babe YSY looks drop dead GORGEOUS  this episode. He has GREAT CHALLENGE with his missions!! :heart:

Damn, He looks SO HOT & HEAVY!

• Like 5

ysy achieve the award

An event in mobidic tv on January 11, Friday

Our prince charming stepping on the red carpet so gentlemanly :wub:

• Like 4

He is like a fresh breeze in 1n2d show ♥️

hopefully his new project started from the very first of the fresh year of 2019 and wish him good luck for obtaining another successful outcome .

• Like 4

Yoon Shiyoon caught Yellowtail .. him being excited is so cute! 

And them eating the fish

1 hour ago, trangalias96 said:

Is that him???? The voice and gesture is exactly the same

I saw this episode just now and think the same. Well... in order to be sure we must wait :) Although I don't know who else that might be - soooo like him! ;) 

Can someone look like babe YSY SO HOT while bending his neck aside?!  :flushed:  

@Farbod Asha I prefered his new project was a genre like THE BEST HIT or DEAR JUDGE ,  but as you I wish GOOD LUCK my babe! 

The available youtube video of THE KING OF MASK SINGER EP 185 is there in the spoiler. 

Spoiler

• Like 4

One of Yoonie's fans commented that Siyoon has added so much to the team of 1n2d , and indeed that's so true ... but I think not just to the team, even to KBS itself , also so much to the viewers by his healing and refreshing effect, and even at a top level so much more to his country South Korea as a reliable, knowledgeable and prideful citizen ... Caz of him many foreigners as me know S-korea more and love and respect this country ... :heart:

Our @Jelve sometimes does sone beautiful clips from our prince's moves and emotions and mixes them with beautiful music or song ... :thumbsup:

This time his dancing is so professional ... ;)

Always so heart delighting watching him in all of his ages , either his recent images and vids or the old ones ... :wub:

Eagerly waiting for his new project's outcome and expect another heart melting of his beautiful actions and screens ... :wub:

• Like 5

Some kiss scenes of the king of kiss actions  ysy ~ 

The memory of this kiss scenes of GP ~ ysy is professional in doing kiss actions :P

He cares about removing the signs of his kissing after doing that  :lol:

Always his kissing gestures draws more attention :D

• Like 4

UPCOMING K-DRAMA: 

DRAMA - Mungbean Flower / Ugeumchi / Green Bean Flower 녹두꽃

PLOT - Set during the Donghak Peasant Revolution which took place from 1894-1895. Two half-brothers fight on opposite sides of this rebellion.

Baek Yi-Kang (Cho Jung-Seok) is the first son of an important family. His father is wealthy and he is notorious as a local government officer. But, Yi-Kang’s mother is from the the lowest class. Due to his mother's low social class, people look down on Baek Yi-Kang.

Song Ja-In (Han Ye-Ri) is the only daughter for the head of a large peddlers group. She is the owner of Jeonjoo Yeokak, which sells merchandise and is also an inn. She has courage, stays calm under pressure and has charisma. Song Ja-In dreams of becoming the best merchant in Joseon.

Baek Yi-Hyun (Yoon Si-Yoon) is Yi-Kang’s younger half-brother. He is smart, handsome and polite. Unlike Yi-Kang, Baek Yi-Hyun was not born out of wedlock. Yi-Hyun has everything and he treats his half-brother politely.

GENRE - Historical, Political

STARRING - Jo Jung Suk, Han Ye Ri, Yoon Shi Yoon

RELEASE DATE - First Half, 2019

• Like 4

On 1/4/2019 at 10:50 PM, ieljiffy17 said:

Guys, do you know where I can watch his episode of Pajama Friends with an english sub? Thanks! :)

me too i've been looking for it

Another cast confirmed for the upcoming drama "Mungbean Flower".

[MY DAILY = Lee Yae Eun reporter] Actor Min Sung Wook has confirmed the casting of SBS new drama 'Mungbean Flower'. 

201901141549743077_1_20190114155605210.j

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003161559 

I watched some of his works and as I know he is a good actor. Till now the team cast seems good with successful profiles, so we can expect a successful outcome.

• Thanks 4

Screencaps 

===={{{{{{{{{{==================={{{{{{{{

So much bitterness about the past.. tss! Why not brought it out again and move on to the new one. Psh!