Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Was reading up YSY Baidu and his most recent schedule is here: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4707851511 

Aug 1 (Monday)

- Attending VIP premier of 'Take Off 2' at COEX starting at around 7:50 - 8:00 pm

Aug 3 (Wednesday), Aug 10 (Wednesday)

- KBS Rookie narration (next week will be his last participation as the narrator)

Aug 21 (Sunday) - Sep 1 (Thursday)

- SBS "Hope TV" Africa (some volunteer work I think?)

- Expected to be broadcasted on Nov 18 (Friday) and Nov 19 (Saturday)

- His flights in and out of Korea (to Africa presumably) are in the wee hours according to source

Apparently they got this from some Korean magazine interview.

Disclaimer: might not be 100% accurate. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, rachelyun said:

Message about his next fanmeeting in Jp, he complaining about his manager, how cute!

A photo from his vacation, he still has the ping-pong obsession!

Translation of his Japanese fan meeting video

(words within brackets are mine to facilitate comprehension, I tried to be as literal as possible)

Hi everyone, this is YSY!

It's been a while!

My drama just ended and I'm shooting a variety/reality show now.

So I'm kinda half resting and half working now.

But my bad manager is not letting me rest so I can only sleep for just a leeeetle bit.

That bad manager is taking this video right now!

However, that bad manager came up with a good suggestion: how about meeting your fans in September?

So I said OK happily of course.

I just got discharged from the military and am actually not that mentally/emotionally prepared yet so I'm a little afraid to go out and meet (big group of) people now.

But the thought of meeting you guys will make me feel "Ah, I'm actually such a person who's loved by so many so much"; this gives me the strength and courage and I therefore could film the drama successfully.

There were no bad remarks (about the drama), I could properly accomplish (playing) the role, and this is why I will be paying a visit (he uses the polite form here) to Japan to visit all of you in Sep 19.

I am extremely grateful to all the fan letters and encouraging words that you all have given me.

The first purpose is I'm grateful to all of you, and the second purpose is that because I'm still not entirely detached from the drama yet, I'd like to share my feeling/memory with all of you.

There's still some time before Sep 19 comes, but if I do my best to prepare myself to meet all of you, I think it's definitely not too long before I meet you!

I'm gonna do my best to prepare so everyone, please wait for me!

I'd be very happy if I could meet you on Sep 19.

I'll be going with my bad manager on Sep 19. 

Everyone, let's meet on that day! Bye bye!

• Like 3