Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

@coastalbreeze, i think from those recent short news media seems like he also wants to use his passion for acting well before he heads to army. So i really think he might b seriously looking for another drama soon,  hoping a good script will come his way and i hv a feeling it could be from KBS again. 

Frankly, the last 2 episode is great.. i see more screentime coming our way. Since the main OTP has sort of finally settle their feelings and Mr Kang InHOT has also made his confession at this early stage. I believe there is goin to be more IH & DJ moments..my turn to squeeee ~  :))

Though is quite painful to see Yoon Si Yoon's puppy eyes... but  i will try to drink this bitter coffee he had offered me right now, hopefully we will hv dessert soon.

~O)

Though is quite painful to see Yoon Si Yoon's puppy eyes... but  i will try to drink this bitter coffee he had offered me right now, hopefully we will hv dessert soon.

~O)

Well said, @eniya! I couldn't have explained it better...!

Yoon Shi Yoon's role and performance as Kang In Ho(t) is like a high quality, bitter espresso... and yes, hopefully we will get the dessert soon!!! :D

Forgot to share this screencap from episode 9 (PM&I):

image_zps248c95e5.jpg

In that gaze alone, I think I could see a completely different path for In Ho. Is this admiration / empathy for the PM's political views that we see? If so, will this come in the way of his plan for vendetta?

... Only time and episode 10 (maybe 11) will tell...

@eniya very well said!! Kang In HOT!!!!! HAHAHAHA. I super like it! The story of PM & I is getting more and more interesting.

It's really cold this days but Kang In HOT makes it hot!!!! :)) :)) :))

I am also anticipating for his next drama! I know it will be a great one also because he is good in choosing his projects! :D

@rachel

Oh no! :((

The good thing (actually it's a great thing) is that the writers are really giving YSY a lot to work with. I'm happy with that! Fighting, Yoonie! :ar!

I will watch the epi tonight... I can't wait. :bz

rachel said: Seriously PM&I is killing me slowly!! :'(  hahahaha =)) why an army uniform?! you want to hurt me more? Although I'm looking forward to this heartbreaking crying scene,  he's the best for this kind of scenes. 

Am I the one who watch YSY's past drama, I am watching his drama as Kim Tak Goo. Whoa! His acting is daebak! His emotional scenes, his action and behavior scenes in the drama is awesome! I am the one who watch Kim Tak Goo and PM&I simultaneously. Haha!

jerebtang said: Am I the one who watch YSY's past drama, I am watching his drama as Kim Tak Goo. Whoa! His acting is daebak! His emotional scenes, his action and behavior scenes in the drama is awesome! I am the one who watch Kim Tak Goo and PM&I simultaneously. Haha!

Yoonies, have you noticed KIH's voice? It does not sound like Shi Yoon at all - he is using a higher-pitched tone for this role, speaking faster too. His voice has this cold, "metallic" sound to it... right?

Is this something he does for his roles? I have not seen a lot of actors do this, to actually adjust their tone to match the role. Hmmm... :-? mmmmmmmmm

Meanwhile, let's contemplate the meaning of awesomeness frame by frame. :x

inhoMINI_zps1e3abdc8.jpg

So much awesomeness must be somewhat burdensome for him, but it's good that even he recognizes this. :D

IMG_3979_zpsef06945a.png

Hi @nhaykay ! yes, that's what he said, he's going this year :( 
oh @coastalbreeze that's why he sounds different, I didn't think he was doing on purpose until you mentioned it. Onion-guy always has surprises for us
I need to share this here, lol 

tumblr_mzedh7Q1bx1sh8uxlo1_500.jpg
cr. dramatroll.

I wonder if that sandwich has onions (sorry, I am back at work and need to entertain myself somehow =)))

BTW, my favorite funny newspaper here is called "The Onion" LOL

No but seriously... what the girl in your avatar pic said is true, @rachel... he truly is like an onion, the more you peel, the more you discover. By now, my YSY onion must be a giant onion because the layers seem endless. :)

@jerebtang, i am glad u like Baker King, Kim Tak Gu too. YSY almost did not get the role becos almost everyone was against a rookie like him taking such a heavy weight role, but the writer was deeply moved by him if u read the past article, and decide to cast him despite the opposition. And becos of u guys, makes me rewatch BK too but i started at episode 6 ( that's when Mr Kim had grow up ) , i can really the see the difference between MR Kang and Mr Kim, the wat they smile and walk/move is totally different... @coastalbreeze, u ar right that Mr Kang talked fast and sharp.
And it's no wonder tat BK had such a high rating as 50%, now rewatching it, the storyline is really well written, not a single boring moment, and there is highlight or cliff hanger in every episodes, i always love dramas with strong lessons about life ( such as japanese drama, 'Priceless' which i love ). Now come to think abt, rom-com really don't score well in rating...and i do hope YSY will find a script that had the potential to score well in rating too. And I saw his BBF friend KHJ in the latest thriller, is looks so dramatic and great and i think such drama and setting will attract ahjummas more in Korea.

@suchadiva42, welcome to this thread, hope to hear more comments from you again!

Just finished watching PM&I episode 10. Well as always im falling in love with YSY character. All I can say he is really a great actor. Everytime I watch it I always say WOW!! Mr. Kang In Ho(t) Please be mine haha :D