Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

OMO....Mr Kang... u always surprise me with new hairstyle.. and now this reminds me of my favourite character >>Astroy boy!

So nice to see new faces in this thread. WELCOME @bbcholic too!

Oh Yessshhh, i hv watched the chinese sub Happy Together, he was really funny... no wonder the MC was impressed by him., pls post the eng sub here once it's available.

unlike his first appearance in HT during Baker King's days when he was more shy and reserved. he is really very entertaining now ( or should i say, more confident ). when MC ask him a simple question, he could draw out a interesting scenario of his story such as his unrequited love etc... And I do noticed the main MC keep throwing or direct questions at him. 

NOTE : some SPOILER for HAPPY TOGETHER -

YSY did shared that he still enjoy acting more as he like the process to research & prepare his roles discuss with directors and colleagues, but being a MC in a variety show..even if u come in well prepared, it could be of no use at all... eg, things he thought were funny, but when he use it for that show, it may turn out to be cold. He also find it really "frustrating" sometimes when is not funny, but he had to made himself laugh end up being fake....( that's when u see the black crows flying ard him ).

One of MC sitting at the side commented tat YSY seems to enjoy talking. And he gave a account when he happened to saw YSY in a same saloon. He said that the minute YSY stepped into the saloon till leaving the place.. he chatted continuously non-stop even when he had his hair being shampoo and washed.

And that pathetic cup-a-noodle-rice... the MCs were totally not impressed but he was still tryin hard to "sell it"... and MC say that the cup looked like is for "war-time" when they need to be on the road like running refugees. 

[spoiler/]

There are many other things he shared and were funny... hope u guys get to watch the eng sub soon

coastalbreeze said: Oh my. Thank you @rachel for sharing that link! Strangely enough, YSY always looks manly to me, even with a panda hat. :D I really think the old saying that goes "real men wear pink" applies to him. He is so sure of his manliness, he is not afraid to be sweet or act cute and pretty if required. Maybe it's his intense gaze (the eyebrows?) and that mysterious inner calm and almost Zen-like stillness he has, but he is one of those men who can dance to the Gee Gee song in a bumblebee costume and still emerge from the experience with his dignity intact. Or it may be his attitude and confidence, who knows. The true thing is that as a bumblebee or a dandy, the guy has substance. I usually don't like pretty looking actors (or men) as I find most of them uninteresting, and a bit boring (at times even arrogant), but Mr. Yoon is really, truly and to the core, like a many-layered onion, interesting and always surprising, as someone we all know once said. :-) Of course I should admit that in my eyes he simply cannot go wrong. Just no more Speedos please! :P

@rachel I can't watch vids on my work computer, but I'll watch later... Thank you!

Ahhhh.... I love the pics from the fan meeting...!

And, is it just me or he looks very very happy lately? Could it be that he loves acting with one of the greats (Lee Beom Soo), or could it be something else?  :-?

I saw this posted on twitter (tr. to English):

"케미낭비ㅠ_ㅠ 윤시윤아"

"What a waste of chemistry (boo-boo) Yoon Shi Yoona"

4_zpsce720a44.jpg
Credit: 융_융 ‏@siderealll (Twitter)

Of course the YSY fan in me wants him to get the girl. But the other side of me thinks that the storyline of PM&I would not be as fun! LOL

Anyway, it's a cool pic and both of them look so good together ! LOL

coastalbreeze said: I saw this posted on twitter (tr. to English):

"케미낭비ㅠ_ㅠ 윤시윤아"

"What a waste of chemistry (boo-boo) Yoon Shi Yoona"

Credit: 융_융 ‏@siderealll (Twitter)

Of course the YSY fan in me wants him to get the girl. But the other side of me thinks that the storyline of PM&I would not be as fun! LOL

Anyway, it's a cool pic and both of them look so good together ! LOL

@nhaykay and we are not the only ones :D

2. [+730, -67] The random glimses of Yoon Shi Yoon makes my heart flutter!!!!.. And that... spy looked really handsome although he only appeared for a short bit... and Lee Bum Soo the tough guy.. Yoona the goddess...

Full article: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.mx/2013/12/tv-spoilers-prime-minister-and-i_16.html

Only few minutes and he got a lot of attention!!!! he makes my heart flutters too!!!

OMG Yoonie as the heart broken young lover!!! (jjak-sarang -one-sided love-, just like in High Kick, noooo!)

yooniejpg_large_zps93e7333b.jpg

He breaks my heart... :((

I love seeing him as the mysterious KIH though. He looks gorgeous and if I was Yoona I would not be able to concentrate at work so much charisma left and right! LOL 

coastalbreeze

said: OMG Yoonie as the heart broken young lover!!! (jjak-sarang -one-sided love-, just like in High Kick, noooo!)

He breaks my heart...

:(

(

I love seeing him as the mysterious KIH though. He looks gorgeous and if I was Yoona I would not be able to concentrate at work so much charisma left and right! LOL 

rachel said:

coastalbreeze

said: OMG Yoonie as the heart broken young lover!!! (jjak-sarang -one-sided love-, just like in High Kick, noooo!)

He breaks my heart...

:(

(