Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

repost from Kkaemi thread. Some add on to the english translation above.

eniya said:

I just saw the interview with chinese sub ( Cr. to Baidu SiYoon Bar ) ....finally able to catch ShiYoon silly joke at the end. He is just playing with the 2 titles which look almost similar - "tonari no totoro" ( my neighbor totoro ) and "Tonari no Ikemen" ( flower boy next door)

YSY: "tonari no totoro" should be graduating soon  ( PSH clapping & laughin.) 

YSY: Now is the time for "Tonari no Ikemen" (PSH laughin.)

YSY : Which means that it should not lose out to Totoro's cuteness. ( YSY with lots of hand gestures )

YSY: Flower boy is better than Totoro in comparison.

They start to sing neighbour Flower boy ( Tonari no Ikemen) in Totoro's tune...

YSY: because is past mid night, we become nonsensical.

PSH: yeah

YSY: the flower boy as the neighbour is more meaningful/interesting, right?... the neighbours are more cool/ handsome...isn't it?

PSH:Everyone, pls look forward to it.

the 2nd last Qn which not in the english translation but i saw in chinese sub.....  @rachel had also translated tat b4... their interaction were cute, Both were complimenting each other's performance. and YSY added that while acting, sometimes he became aware and was embarrassed as there were 20-30 pple watching him...  and also used up more energy for the role which is more tiring ...PSH taps on his arm complimenting or comforting him...

start at frame 10:40

YSY: actually is quite tiring.

PSH: Really?

YSY:  exactly...

PSH: After that 'embarrassing' ( act cute ) performance...sometimes he would complain abt being 'tiring'.

YSY: trying hard..

PSH: the expression of the duck ( donald duck) was cute ( tapping YSY's arm ) 

YSY: Really?

PSH: angry duck 

YSY : angry duck ( repeat after her & clappin his hand lightly ) 

Edit: as we had discussed earlier in one ep. when a cryin girll who was lost in the zoo, and YSY makes funny faces to cheer her up, including one which he sounded like a angry donald duck.

@rachel...for a sec..i thought i went to the wrong thread.  =))
This is an old vid for M2F... He was so cute and shy then just to act aegyo, after FBND i am sure he shd hv no problem at all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYmK4pZ8sVc

Cr. To uploader

chinese translation by
yeyeyeye117

韩流ファクトリー ユンシユン ぷいんぷいん

Let him shows how CUTEness looks like

He said he had done once during a fan meeting when the atmosphere was in that intoxicated mood... and I have not yet recovered from that blow.

I'll do a 'meow meow' action, which is a secret between me and the audience...

So quiet here ah.... you know...

You don't know...

Now it's really too quiet...

Suddenly ask me to act cute in such an environment, (shy ....)

I'll get it done quick and over....pls put an end to this shot quickly and replaced with another camera scene.
“ Bling* Bling*”

(Pointing to Lee Ki Kwang on the poster board) What's so Funny?! Why so surprise?! ....the way he looked at me is cute, shut your mouth up!

dear @rachel ...pls be more selective.... do not ship him with any one easily...
our jumpy and playful Enrique..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGNQL0DYmsk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpVZyTqHKgg
cr. to uploader

Guest Fitmi Munita

did you ever see Si Yoon wear Hanbok?? i try to search in google it's not work..hahaha
Chuseok Day it's same with Thanks Giving right in Korea?? why taxient no make a some official photoshoot for their artist in Chuseok Day.. ahh i really curious look Si Yoon wear that!! :P

Guest Fitmi Munita

rachel said:

Fitmi Munita said: did you ever see Si Yoon wear Hanbok?? i try to search in google it's not work..hahaha
Chuseok Day it's same with Thanks Giving right in Korea?? why taxient no make a some official photoshoot for their artist in Chuseok Day.. ahh i really curious look Si Yoon wear that!! :P

Argh! Second mini-heart attack! Why did YSY's mom make him so cute?

@rachel thank you so sooo much for these pics!!!

Now I want to fly down to LA, pat Shin Hye on her shoulder and tell her: "Yes... this onni understands your heart now..." LOL

EDIT: wrong thread, sorry! :bz

Hi @rachel, I could not understand everything but I think he was saying to please watch "Yoon Shi Yoon's drama"... Maybe he's promoting FBND? He is also wishing happiness for his viewers, I think... Again, I'm not quite sure this is what he said... Sorry! :P

Hi again, a friend agreed this time to help me a little on this clip.... :D She says that he is saying he feels honored to receive so much love from his audience, and that he would like to share his thoughts about what it is to be happy with little and simple things in life... But yes, she agreed with me... He said "Yoon Shi Yoon drama"... So he may be talking about FBND... :D