Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Upcoming drama 2024/2025] I’m Jisong Again Today, 오늘도 지송합니다 - Premieres on December 5

gm4queen

50 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Hahaha of course manly.. but dear the video Pyar share his feminine time too... go to salon! Hahaha... sorry i was so busy today...so just show up now. 

That's ok dear!! I am also busy these days but always get time to visit Soompi!!! :wub:

And hah hah haaaa..... He is so manly & feminine at the same time!!! :D You totally get it right dear!!! But I love both of his sides.... :love: And I just found this on IG a few days ago!!!!! WHOAH.... (S)he is a pretty lady!!! Dear @triplem chingu, our Daniel oppa has become Daniella unnie... :D :blush: I am curious to know dear @phoenix24 chingu's idea as well about this lady!!!! :D

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

That's ok dear!! I am also busy these days but always get time to visit Soompi!!! :wub:

And hah hah haaaa..... He is so manly & feminine at the same time!!! :D You totally get it right dear!!! But I love both of his sides.... :love: And I just found this on IG a few days ago!!!!! WHOAH.... (S)he is a pretty lady!!! Dear @triplem chingu, our Daniel oppa has become Daniella unnie... :D :blush: I am curious to know dear @phoenix24 chingu's idea as well about this lady!!!! :D

hihi I actually saw this already.  Hey he's a good actor I'm sure he can take on feminine challenge.  I thought it was funny.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

hihi I actually saw this already.  Hey he's a good actor I'm sure he can take on feminine challenge.  I thought it was funny.

Hah haaaaa.... My thoughts exactly too dear!! :D But if these tall guys take the feminine challenge, then short actresses would be jobless :joy: He he he... Don't wear high heels, guys!! :wub: :D

• Like 1

Just noticed something!! Daniel was with Baek Jin Hee in Jugglers & with Park Eun Bin in The Ghost Detective!! And both the actresses are the same short height in size! Wow just wow!! :wub: They both got the chance to hug a tall guy!!! I hope I was there in any of the scenes!!!! Mostly I want to take the place of  Park Eun Bin.... She hugging him is the most passionate hug of any actress so far with him!!! :) :wub: :o

And how come majority of the K-actresses are short..??!! I envy them so much!!! :mellow: :fearful: They are meant to be for tall guys...

53871220_2168297056815162_15464241233437

• Like 1