Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Upcoming drama 2024/2025] I’m Jisong Again Today, 오늘도 지송합니다 - Premieres on December 5

gm4queen

“Long Time No See”... Daniel Choi holds ‘impressive fan meeting’ after 10 years

2024.05.12. 2:37 PM

Actor Choi Daniel met with fans on site for the first time in over 10 years and resolved the issue.

On the 11th, Daniel Choi held the '2024 CHOI DANIEL Fan Meeting in SEOUL [Long time no see]' at the Small Theater under the Clouds in Hongdae, Seoul.

On this day, Daniel Choi's close friend, actor Kim Ki-nam, served as host and added fun to the event with his 'real chemistry'. 

0000676110_002_20240512143701491.jpg?typ

Daniel Choi said he had prepared everything from start to finish for this event. "I personally took care of everything from poster design, Long Time No See font, slogan, signage, production of goods for the rental, and even ‘congratulatory sound effects’. He even went so far as to set up a booth at the fan meeting site. Kim Ki-nam made people laugh by revealing, “People around me were very embarrassed.”

Daniel Choi said, “It’s been 10 years since I held a fan meeting in Korea, so I prepared harder.” He added, “In fact, I wanted to have deeper communication than a fan meeting with a similar mood, so I planned it with the feeling of having a fun conversation like a talk show.”

Daniel Choi especially attracted attention by saying that he had started being active on social media such as Instagram and YouTube and asking them to decide on a 'fandom name' together. After passing through prominent candidates such as 'Dandelion', 'Elsa', 'Dadaegi', and 'Choi Ae', the official fandom name was confirmed as 'Long Time', chosen by Daniel Choi.

Daniel Choi explained, “You have loved me for a long time, and I thought about what it would be like if we continued to love each other for a ‘long time’.” 

0000676110_003_20240512143701549.jpg?typ

The event, originally scheduled for 90 minutes, lasted over an hour, giving a glimpse of Daniel Choi's deep love for his fans.

The event lasted longer than planned, and an unprecedented incident in which the MC had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the event led to a sea of laughter.

Lee Yi-kyung said, “I think the public will be ready to love you if you do more than just acting,” and added, “Please take care of our Choi Daniel,” and gave a warm bow to the fans. 

0000676110_004_20240512143701576.jpg?typ

Daniel Choi sang Deli Spice's 'Confession' and impressed fans by giving them flowers one by one.

Lastly, Daniel Choi expressed his feelings to his fans through a personally written letter, saying, 'Thank you for always supporting me.' While reading his letter, he appeared overcome with emotion.

In response to Kim Ki-nam's comment that "I've been made fun of for at least three years," Daniel Choi expressed his love for his fans, saying, "I didn't feel anything during rehearsals, but now that I'm reading it in front of my fans for the first time in a long time, I get emotional."

Meanwhile, Daniel Choi, who founded Star Road Company this year, plans to focus more on his acting activities and actively communicate with fans. He is preparing for activities in various fields such as movies, dramas, and entertainment.

View the original article

• Love 1

Oh my god! :o The trailer for his next tv appearance is already out!

Daniel will be on MBC's Omniscient Interfering View, on June 1st at 11:10PM KST.

I am super excited for this! Looks like so much fun.. :lol:

• Love 1