Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Upcoming drama 2024/2025] I’m Jisong Again Today, 오늘도 지송합니다 - Premieres on December 5

gm4queen

Beginning communication with Choi Daniel fans unaffectedly "40 soon"

2023.06.27. 10:48 pm

Reporter Lee So-yeon

Actor Choi Daniel is attracting attention by starting SNS activities and communicating with fans.

0000192866_001_20230627224901370.jpg?typ

On June 26, Daniel Choi posted a video on his SNS (social network service) with the comment, "My hair is long."

In the video with an emotional black and white filter applied, Daniel Choi is flipping his hair.

In response, netizens responded by saying, "Is this filter the ending filter of Caffe Bene?", "Please work like a cow", and "The feed concept is so fun that I followed it right away."

Meanwhile, Choi Daniel will appear in the Netflix original drama 'Mask Girl', which is scheduled to be released on August 18 .

View the original article here

• Love 1

It's finally confirmed that Mask Girl is releasing on Netflix on August 18. Can't wait to see the photos of our handsome man in the drama! Hopefully we hear more updates about his character soon!!!:sweet:

• Love 2

Choi Daniel Shows Update

Published on 2023/06/28

photo1682747.jpg

Actor Choi Daniel opened an SNS account and started to communicate.

Choi Daniel recently opened a personal Instagram account. In his first post, Choi Daniel left a message saying, "Hello, I'm Choi Daniel. I started Instagram".

photo1682748.jpg

Later, he posted a good selfie and a funny picture with a comical expression, along with the caption, "I'm about to turn 40". In addition, he posted a video, saying, "My hair is long", showing an unusual aspect due to the unusual use of filters. He also attracted attention as a beginner on social media, such as uploading the same video twice in a row.

Internet users who lived in the same era as him are showing enthusiastic responses to his profile photos, old fashioned greetings, and cute captions that seem to have been taken in a severely free state.

photo1682749.jpg

Choi Daniel's Instagram drew attention not only in his comments but also in various communities, and Internet users responded with various comments.

As a result, attention is being paid to how Choi Daniel's SNS, which found his own communication method instead of 'Instagram sensibility'. will be decorated.

Meanwhile, Choi Daniel returned to the small screen for the first time in four years through the SBS Friday-Saturday drama "Today's Webtoon", which aired last year. He is set to unveil Netflix's original "Mask Girl" which is scheduled to be released this year.

https://www.hancinema.net/choi-daniel-shows-update-170181.html

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

So handsome and a cute haircut 

Yeah, chingu! So nice to see his latest update. I think he's getting ready to be on the spotlight again. :lol: I've been chatting with @L Leung the other day that I saw on twitter people mentioning about Mask Girl has a character of handsome company boss in it. Wonder if it's the character our man is playing in the drama! :heart: Can't wait to know more details.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yeah, chingu! So nice to see his latest update. I think he's getting ready to be on the spotlight again. :lol: I've been chatting with @L Leung the other day that I saw on twitter people mentioning about Mask Girl has a character of handsome company boss in it. Wonder if it's the character our man is playing in the drama! :heart: Can't wait to know more details.

I scrolled past the Webtoon here (see if you guys can find the English one, only Thai and Chinese from this provider), Kim Mo Mi (her name is literally "pretty face") has a huge crush on her handsome team leader at work, kinda in a full stalker mode when she suspects him having an affair with a pretty-girl colleague (which he is indeed).

He's no picnic either, is quite narcissistic and will take selfie and write encouraging message for himself on  social media after a stressful day at work. Lookism is a theme in this webtoon.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, L Leung said:

I scrolled past the Webtoon here (see if you guys can find the English one, only Thai and Chinese from this provider), Kim Mo Mi (her name is literally "pretty face") has a huge crush on her handsome team leader at work, kinda in a full stalker mode when she suspects him having an affair with a pretty-girl colleague.

He's no picnic either, is quite narcissistic and will take selfie and write encouraging message for himself on  social media after a stressful day at work. Lookism is a theme in this webtoon.

Wow!!! Thanks a lot for the link. I am been even more excited reading your post. So she has a huge crush on her handsome team leader at work?? Sounds so like that Daniel plays the said role. He perfectly fits to the character. And I guess he's not just there for a cameo.. I mean, we might see him in the whole drama then? What do you think?? :o Desperate to know more about his character. Details of his role are not yet published in public. I am flying high in the sky!!! :heart4:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Sharing my birthday present from our man :heart:  his autograph last December and a cute sintraboard from my friend who gave to me.. A advance birthday gift to me.

Oh my god, chingu! :scream: You already received the autograph by the man himself?? You are a really lucky fangirl of Daniel! :heart4: Hope you'll cherish his handwriting forever! And wishing you a happy birthday in advance! :lol:

• Like 1