Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Upcoming drama 2024/2025] I’m Jisong Again Today, 오늘도 지송합니다 - Premieres on December 5

gm4queen

6 Underrated K-Dramas That Deserve More Love

“The Ghost Detective”

3-540x773.jpg

Choi Daniel is almost always enough to lure any unsuspecting K-drama fan into watching a drama, but in the case of “Ghost Detective,” he is a selling point, much like Yeon Woo Jin is for “Introverted Boss.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1313446wpp/6-underrated-k-dramas-that-deserve-more-love

• Love 1

Yes Yes Yes.... Finally my boy is on news!! :wub: And personally, I don't exactly think that The Ghost Detective is underrated! It is extremely popular among the international fans... :wub: And you are so appealing that ladies are so mad for you, Daniel!! Thanks a lot for giving us such an outstanding drama!! :) :)

40158451_535255620231008_566241111698309

And I am desperately missing yooooou white-cloud-emoticon9.gif?1292330538white-cloud-emoticon9.gif?1292330538white-cloud-emoticon9.gif?1292330538Hope to see you soon in another great drama.... :) :) :) 

Hah hah haaaaaaaaaa.... I've already seen the article, @phoenix24 dear!! :sweat_smile: And I love the way the article is saying that Choi Daniel is a selling point in The Ghost Detective

• LOL 1
  • Love 1