Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

12 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Episode 2 with Cosmopolitan magazine?

Oh my god!!! :scream: Thank you so much for the link. I've been so busy all day that I didn't even have time to search for his updates. I am so grateful that you posted the video!

And there he goes. Isn't he cute?? :heart: I mean I guess the lady at the restaurant admitted while serving him food that he is too cute to handle. And our man thanked her. I am so in love with his laugh at the end of the clip... Ha ha ha! Seriously, too cute to handle. :joy: I really can't wait to see what this handsome guy is up to next.

• Like 1

Oh my god!! What a cute surprise!

Daniel made an appearance in JTBC's ongoing drama, Romance In the House today! :heart:

He looks seriously cute as the ex-boyfriend of the female lead.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Pyar said:

Choi Daniel oppa. ❤

Oh yeah.. The world is waiting for him to land in a lead role, but the dude is so busy making cameo appearances in k-dramas. :neutral: Seriously, what is he up to? I really don't understand. 

• Love 1

16 hours ago, Pyar said:

Choi Daniel oppa? 😱

Oh my god??? :scream: Daniel also appeared in episode 2 of JTBC's Romance In the House?? Wow, this guy is something else. The news of his cameos in the drama are not even released in public. Seriously, when to see him as the lead actor in K-dramaland?? :cries: Tagging @L Leung and @Combsmania ladies in.

• Like 1

Oh my god! :scream:

JTBC has released the behind the scenes of episode 1 - 2 of Romance in The House and our guy is featured in the video. So sweet of them!

Looks like he had so much fun while filming his parts. From 9:37 onwards.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Daniel Choi confirmed as MC for ‘Premarital Love’…shows off his ‘lovely man’ side

news-p.v1.20240809.653ee1d222984c3e80ca5

Actor Choi Daniel will take on the role of MC for MBN's new entertainment show 'Premarital Love'.

'Premarital Love' is a dating reality show where Korean men and Japanese women meet and reflect on the similar but different dating styles of Korean and Japanese men and women and the images they have of 'Japanese women' and 'Korean men'.

On the 9th, the production team of 'Premarital Love' announced the confirmation of Daniel Choi as MC. Daniel Choi, who served as MC, recently showed off his obsession with a dating reality program on a variety show and earned the nickname 'Yupholic Man.' In addition, as he has already secured a large fan base in Japan through works such as 'High Kick Through the Roof', 'Today's Webtoon', and 'Mask Girl', he plans to represent Korean men and show off his wit that will target Japanese women.

Daniel Choi expressed his thoughts on becoming an MC, saying, “Compared to my previous work as an actor on the screen and TV, being an MC for a program is a new challenge and an opportunity to show a different side to my fans who love me.”

Scheduled to air at the end of August.

View the original article

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 8/10/2024 at 6:22 PM, gm4queen said:

Oh my god!! What a cute surprise!

Daniel made an appearance in JTBC's ongoing drama, Romance In the House today! :heart:

He looks seriously cute as the ex-boyfriend of the female lead.

I just watched the first episode of Romance in the House and I was surprised to see Daniel`s cameo. I laughed at his mama boy character. 😆

I am glad he will host a variety show but when he will have a big role in another drama? Some actors are not lucky. It is hard when the drama or movie offers don`t come for an actors. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, larus said:

I just watched the first episode of Romance in the House and I was surprised to see Daniel`s cameo. I laughed at his mama boy character. 😆

I am glad he will host a variety show but when he will have a big role in another drama? Some actors are not lucky. It is hard when the drama or movie offers don`t come for an actors.

Hey, chingu! Glad you dropped by Daniel's thread. I've already watched his parts in Romance in the House and you'll be more excited in the 2nd episode. Ha ha ha!! Did you watch the behind the scenes clip I posted before?? He sure is having so much fun while filming even a cameo role.:loolz:

And the drama is directed by the director of Salon de Nabi and he is said to have agreed to make the cameo to show his support for the director, Kim Da Hee. She surely loves this man! ❤️

And yeah, miss him so much in dramas lately!  I mean, ever since he established his own agency, he's been doing a lot of non-drama things lately. But I really hope he's having good things for his fans in his store. Can't really wait for the dating show! I know he'll rock it as the host! ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2

22 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And the drama is directed by the director of Salon de Nabi and he is said to have agreed to make the cameo to show his support for the director, Kim Da Hee. She surely loves this man!

Some cameos are better than others. This cameo was much better than the last one where you miss him if you blink. I know now why he did this cameo. I did not know that the PD is the same as in Salon de Nabi. It makes sense now. I hope the PD Kim Da Ye will gave Daniel a role in a future drama. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1