Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Dan is so sweet that he uploaded a vlog of him doing the photoshoot at bookstore!

Looking so handsome as always! :heart:

Hopefully we see the official photo collection!

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Daniel surprising his singer friend

Oh... I also posted this video last month. :lol: He is just too sweet! Really happy to see him supporting his friends. Is she japanese or chinese or someone? Looks like the crowd didn't recognize him when he arrived?? She made a special announcement and thanked our man! So handsome as always! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Oh my god! :o

Dan's appearance in tvN reality show is revealed!

He's gonna be in episode 3 of Truth or False: The Elegant Life on May 9 at 10:40PM KST.

Looks like our man is having so much fun! Ha ha ha.. :D

Tagging @Pyar @L Leung & @Combsmania ladies in.

• Love 1

Daniel Choi, a gift full of love from his father who lost his mother at an early age, “It’s a gift that is more difficult to buy and sell” (Baekban Travel)

Cho Myeong-hyeon

Updated  2024.05.05. 13:30

ZXYLDSNVETR3HJRQRYVLNEPKEQ.jpg

In TV CHOSUN's 'Gourmet Heo Young-man's Alumni Journey', which airs at 7:50 pm today (5th), in celebration of Children's Day, 'romantic comedy master' actor Daniel Choi visits Gangdong-gu, Seoul, a great place for an outing with the family, where history, nature, and culture come together.

On this day, Daniel Choi revealed the story behind his unique four-letter name, saying, “The name ‘Daniel’ came from the meaning of a miracle child.” He then recalled his childhood, saying, “When I was a student, I had a lot of trouble because my four-letter name stood out in the attendance register.”

Next, Daniel Choi reveals the actual dictation notebook that he has kept until now. He said, “When I was an elementary school student, I got 0 points on dictation and showed it to my father as if to brag. Instead of scolding me, he gave me a toy because it was harder to get a perfect score.” It tells a touching story and adds warmth.

Meanwhile, we learn about the transformation of his appearance in 'Daniel Choi's Time Goes Backwards'. Daniel Choi laughs, saying, “I am the same age as actor Yoon Si-yoon, who appeared with me in the sitcom ‘High Kick Through the Roof,’ but I unintentionally certified that I have ‘presbyopia’ by playing the role of uncle and nephew.” Daniel Choi's gradual rejuvenation over time can be seen in the broadcast from 'the epitome of presbyopia' to 'an icon of rejuvenation'.

Meanwhile, Daniel Choi, a ‘Gangdong person’ who was born and raised in Gangdong-gu, says, “I only have childhood memories, but I don’t know any good restaurants,” and visits Gangdong restaurants with gourmet Heo Young-man. We visited Daniel Choi's favorite meat restaurant as a child and tasted pork ribs, a 34-year-old restaurant loved by people of all ages and genders who exclaim in exclamation as soon as they put it in their mouths and can't stop using their chopsticks. In particular, Daniel Choi appears to be enamored with the 'Gangdong Style' food, to the point where he smiles as soon as he eats it.

Daniel Choi and gourmet Heo Young-man even show off a daily father-son chemistry that rivals the sitcom 'High Kick Through Gangdong' during an outing in Gangdong-gu. The two diners are impressed by the bowl of dried pollack hangover soup that is served in a whole pot, satisfying both Daniel Choi, who has a 'children's taste buds', and a diner who has an 'adult taste,'. In addition, at a cold noodle restaurant in Cheonho-dong, which has a 36-year history with just cold noodles, we meet the cold radish noodles that even ‘naengmyeon fanatic’ Daniel Choi is fascinated by.

TV CHOSUN's 'Gourmet Heo Young-man's Alumni Journey' with Daniel Choi, a 'strong Gangdong person' and 'the epitome of handsome man', will be broadcast at 7:50 pm today (5th).

View the original article here

• Love 1

Video clips of Daniel in TV Chosun's Huh Young Man's Food Travel today.

He looks so cute for some reason! :lol:

Spoiler

• Love 1

starroad_company instagram update

최다니엘의 우아한 인생
진실일까? 설정일까?

과연 진짜 최다니엘의 모습은?

2024.05.09 (목) 오후 10:30 tvN📺
[진실 혹은 설정:우아한 인생] 본방사수

The graceful life of Choi Daniel
Could it be true? Could it be a setup?

What does Choi Daniel really look like?