Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Oh my, you translated the article! :lol: I did it and the google translate went like blah, blah, blah so I just backed off. :D Thank you so much for the effort! He is so sweet, isn't he?? Details about his love life is rare to find unless he himself shares a bit about it. :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, Daniel will appear in 302nd episode of My Little Old Boy and we will definitely have the episode with english subtitles available! I am so excited to know what else the boy's talking in the show. The hosts sound so nice! Guess they did some research about him before the filming begins. :)

If you are able to use VPN as a South Korea user on YouTube, he talked a lot about his previous love life on the 20140116 Happy Together. I recall he told the stories of 

- botched surprise with a girlfriend (faking a fight then presenting her with a gift, yet the girlfriend was too upset from the fake fight she kept crying throughout and they broke up shortly after)

- him chasing a girl in college who already had a boyfriend and succeeded

- him being very direct to tell girls he like them and asking for an immediate answer if they will go out with him

- on a date with a girl, he pretended to bump into her and “find” amusement park tickets on the ground and asked if they will go together

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, L Leung said:

If you are able to use VPN as a South Korea user on YouTube, he talked a lot about his previous love life on the 20140116 Happy Together. I recall he told the stories of 

- botched surprise with a girlfriend (faking a fight then presenting her with a gift, yet the girlfriend was too upset from the fake fight she kept crying throughout and they broke up shortly after)

- him chasing a girl in college who already had a boyfriend and succeeded

- him being very direct to tell girls he like them and asking for an immediate answer if they will go out with him

- on a date with a girl, he pretended to bump into her and “find” amusement park tickets on the ground and asked if they will go together

Oh my... You are so resourceful.. :scream: I only heard so far that he followed a college girl who already had a boyfriend and succeeded. I've never heard any of other facts you mentioned above. Thank you so much once again for the English translation. :lol:

And I wonder who these lucky girls are??? :D The guy sounds so romantic yet he calls himself non-romantic. He deserves someone who loves him and takes care of him like a mother. Hope we can hear more about his day-today life on Sunday. Can't wait!!!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, L Leung said:

The article here describes Daniel as a romantic comedy master whom the hosts find charming.

He shared his romantic "dark history", when he fell asleep in the street because he was tired waiting in front of his then-lover's house to see/reconcile with her after a fight. 

This article from SBS Entertainment says Daniel will be the special MC of the July 24 'My Little Old Boy' , episode.

The moms, finally seeing Daniel in the flesh instead of on screen, showed great admiration for him. Even while he was talking, one of the moms says she could not concentrate and said "Your mouth is pretty" and "Your nose is also attractive." In the end, a host joked, "Please keep [the compliments] brief." and everyone laughed.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, L Leung said:

This article from SBS Entertainment says Daniel will be the special MC of the July 24 'My Little Old Boy' , episode.

The moms, finally seeing Daniel in the flesh instead of on screen, showed great admiration for him. Even while he was talking, one of the moms says she could not concentrate and said "Your mouth is pretty" and "Your nose is also attractive." In the end, a host joked, "Please, that's enough." and everyone laughed.

Oh my??? Seriously? :joy: They must be seeing him in person for the very first time. Glad to hear that the hosts admired him. He must have been feeling comfortable while filming the show. Your posts are inspiring me to fall in love with him even more. Love you for doing this, translating every bit of Daniel! :lol:

There are only 7 days left for the premiere of Today's Webtoon. Not to forget that the press conference is only 4 days away. This thread is gonna be a much loving place in cyber space, again. ❤️

• Like 1

Hey @L Leung and @Combsmania ladies,

I hope you've watched episode 3 and 4 of Fly High, Butterfly already!

Sharing some handsome screenshots from the drama! :heart:

FYVaW_pVUAI06gF?format=jpg&name=900x900

FYVaW_oVQAE0bU-?format=jpg&name=900x900

Spoiler

FYVaW_rUYAAgGc_?format=jpg&name=900x900

FYVaW_nUYAAb8OA?format=jpg&name=900x900

And have you seen this scene?? Look at his height, his charisma and his passion. :w00t:

I never expected this drama to be this interested! Can't wait for episode 5 and 6 to release next week! :lol:

https://twitter.com/haneulbomyeo/status/1550724968409100288?s=20&t=GNa6pgCRRwCkLXQkZA_Ylghttps://twitter.com/haneulbomyeo/status/1550724968409100288?s=20&t=GNa6pgCRRwCkLXQkZA_Ylg

What are your thoughts about his acting?? Is he too narcissistic? Feel free to share.

Would love to know if @larus and @backstreetboysfan watched any episodes already! :)

Looking forward for more handsomeness! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, larus said:

I have not seen it yet. Still no subtitles available?

No, not yet! I've searched the net but english subtitles are not available for the drama! But still, I think you can enjoy the sceneries, as we do! :innocent:

• Like 2

The way he dance is my favorite scene at all! Plus, the way he hold the girl's head.. Omo! I really can't wait the next episode! 

Even i don't understand because it's chinese subtitle, i prefer to understand Kim hyagi's character, she's idolize Daniel's potrayal as a Hairstylish!  And i love it!

I hope more and more scene in the next episode!  Gwang soo and Jen! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

sbsnow_insta instagram update

미우새 스페셜 MC 최다니엘
웹툰 편집부 선배로 돌아온 로코 장인 최다니엘!
반전 허당미 폭발한 연애 흑역사 대공개!

SBS <미운 우리 새끼>
 매주 [일] 밤 9시 5분 방송

Special MC Daniel Choi

Daniel Choi, the craftsman of Roco who returned as a senior in the webtoon editorial department!

The black history of romance that exploded in reverse sloppyness is revealed!

SBS <My Little Old Boy> Every [Sunday] 9:05 PM broadcast

FYZVqguUcAAF4Sz?format=jpg&name=medium

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgYDUNNJ2i6/

• Love 2

23 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Looks like this is the part that the moms compliments Daniel as he speaks on My Little Old Boy.

Wow, moms murmuring that he has a pretty voice. :lol: Oh yes, he does! That's why he's been a radio personality! Even moms fall in love with him! He is too cute to handle! :smooches3:

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Choi Daniel Shares Story Of A Time He Slept In Front Of His Ex-Girlfriend’s House

Jul 25, 2022

by E. Cha

Choi Daniel got honest about his past love life on the latest episode of “My Little Old Boy”!

The actor, who will soon be starring in the upcoming drama “Today’s Webtoon,” made a guest appearance as a special MC on the July 24 episode of the SBS variety show.

At one point during the show, host Seo Jang Hoon commented, “I heard that rom-com master Choi Daniel actually has a lot of really embarrassing and pathetic dating stories in real life. Is it true that you once slept in front of a girlfriend’s house?”

Choi Daniel confirmed with a laugh that it was true, explaining, “This was back in college. We were a campus couple. And you know how at that age, [couples] fight a lot about this and that. So I went to see her after a fight, but she wouldn’t even come out of the house. I couldn’t get in touch with her at all.”

“So I figured, ‘She has to come out of the house eventually,’ and I waited for her outside of her house,” he continued. “But I was so cold and tired that I fell asleep. It was the type of apartment building where [the front doors] are set up like hallways. If I stayed in the hallway, I’d block the path of residents from the other apartments, so I slept in front of the elevator all the way at the very end.”

Choi-Daniel-3.jpg

Choi-Daniel-2.jpg

As for how that ex-girlfriend is doing now, Choi Daniel said with a smile, “I’m sure she’s doing well and living happily somewhere.”

Shin Dong Yup made everyone laugh by chiming in, “Of course, and I bet every time she sees you on TV, she tells her friends and family, ‘That guy slept on the ground in front of my house just to see me back when we were dating!'”

Spoiler

Choi-Daniel-4.jpg

Choi Daniel’s new drama “Today’s Webtoon” premieres on July 29 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1537632wpp/choi-daniel-shares-story-of-a-time-he-slept-in-front-of-his-ex-girlfriends-house

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Today's Webtoon poster photoshoot, Daniel looks great in this light coloured outfit.

9 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Wow, moms murmuring that he has a pretty voice. :lol: Oh yes, he does! That's why he's been a radio personality! Even moms fall in love with him! He is too cute to handle! :smooches3:

Pretty voice? I kept hearing the word "lips". It's hilarious that the moms are distracted because of his voice and visual haha!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1