Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

On 10/24/2018 at 1:43 PM, Heidi Seow said:

From glasses to beard look. :love:

They miss out Nam Chi-Won look :wub: 

update from http://www.newsculture.asiae.co.kr/sub_read.html?uid=149610&section=sc155

They totally missed our handsome Nam Chi Won :love:  How can we forget the tall, arrogant eye-glasses guy in "Jugglers"..??!! :heart: And now, In "The Ghost Detective", he's super sexy with the beard..!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

I3EJbwM.jpg

I just want him to keep in my pocket..!!! :love:

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

This is so fantastic :love: YES YES YEAS...!!! Daniel, you can't stay away from the screen for so long..!!! :wub: OMG!!! He's coming again :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:  I AM SO HAPPY!!!! :heart: Can't wait to know further details...!!!!

They gonna start shooting on next month and screen on next year. Hopefully won't be long.. 

Hope our oppa Daniel will take care himself as this is action movie. Hope he won't hurt his ankle. 

I wonder how his image looks like in this movie.. Beard looks again?? I don't mind though.. Probably will be more wild look than TGD.. :wub:

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

They gonna start shooting on next month and screen on next year. Hopefully won't be long.. 

Hope our oppa Daniel will take care himself as this is action movie. Hope he won't hurt his ankle. 

I wonder how his image looks like in this movie.. Beard looks again?? I don't mind though.. Probably will be more wild look than TGD.. :wub:

Oh dear... You are already giving me even high hopes about Daniel..!!! :heart: He's so sexy with beard in "The Ghost Detective"... Just the perfect detective I've ever seen. :wub: And in his new movie also, he's playing a detective..??!! So how about with the beard & a black jacket, ah..???!! :love::heart:  I can't imagine that  how sexy he'd be with the beard & a black jacket... :wub: OMO!!!!! I should control my heart :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh dear... You are already giving me even high hopes about Daniel..!!! :heart: He's so sexy with beard in "The Ghost Detective"... Just the perfect detective I've ever seen. :wub: And in his new movie also, he's playing a detective..??!! So how about with the beard & a black jacket, ah..???!! :love::heart:  I can't imagine that  how sexy he'd be with the beard & a black jacket... :wub: OMO!!!!! I should control my heart :D

Im not sure what is his character about but it a criminal terrified movie.. So I guess his image outfit won't clean looking.. (unless he is not the police.. ) Remember his character at "Trafickers"? Clean look but villain. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Im not sure what is his character about but it a criminal terrified movie.. So I guess his image outfit won't clean looking.. (unless he is not the police.. ) Remember his character at "Trafickers"? Clean look but villain. 

That's correct dear.. He said in "Happy Together" that he got cursed for his villain character in "Traffickers"... :DBut anyway, I am totally for him & his new movie :love:

And guess what..??! :D This thread is fully under control of you & me dear..!! :love:  Hehehehe... We are madly mad for Daniel :heart:  He is sooooooooooo cooooooooooool :blush:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

That's correct dear.. He said in "Happy Together" that he got cursed for his villain character in "Traffickers"... :DBut anyway, I am totally for him & his new movie :love:

And guess what..??! :D This thread is fully under control of you & me dear..!! :love:  Hehehehe... We are madly mad for Daniel :heart:  He is sooooooooooo cooooooooooool :blush:

Hahaha poor guy, but really he did a good job in "Traffickers". never thought he is one of planner. That's kinda shocking to me. And in the The Chronicles of Evil, even just a short played but deep impressive to everyone. :wub:

Update from J-Wide company IG

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thank you so much dear @Heidi Seow for the pic...!!

OMG... Just look at Daniel :wub: With messy hair & beard, he'd be a hottest detective in "The Beast"... :wub: I think he's the youngest of the cast.!!! How sweet :o And the shootings starts on November 05...!!! YEAH!! This is so great :) Can't wait to see him in!!! And he's still covering his finger..??!! :o Hope his finger will be ok soon.!!!

And...

"Dashing Daniel in action" is my newest addiction :wub:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Thank you so much dear @Heidi Seow for the pic...!!

OMG... Just look at Daniel :wub: With messy hair & beard, he'd be a hottest detective in "The Beast"... :wub: I think he's the youngest of the cast.!!! How sweet :o And the shootings starts on November 05...!!! YEAH!! This is so great :) Can't wait to see him in!!! And he's still covering his finger..??!! :o Hope his finger will be ok soon.!!!

And...

"Dashing Daniel in action" is my newest addiction :wub:

Yes, I think he is the youngest actor in this team. Article said he is a junior detective and gonna partner with Lee Sung-Min. We gonna see Daniel in masculine charm :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

'Detective of the Day' Choi Daniel "I had a lot of twists and turns, but I was happy"

0003894593_001_20181101090453360.jpg?typ

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003894593

Once again, you never let us down Choi Daniel. Your performance in TGD tremendously good job although not much romance part.. :D Can't wait to see you soon at new movie "The Beast" :love: Fighting! 

Finally, J-Wide upload Choi Daniel's interview!!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much @Heidi Seow -

He is extremely sizzling in "The Ghost Detective".... :wub:I am so glad to know such a talented young guy..!!! :wub: Now, my love & respect for him expanded even more with his outstanding performance in "The Ghost Detective"..!!!! :)He deserves much more love & respect than other K-celebrities!!! :wub::wub:

And can't we have a English translation of his interview, please..??! I am so in love with him now!! :heart::love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, kaedechan said:

Finally, some update from our lovely Daniel 

He cut his hair, maybe for his new movie.. I can't wait to see his photoshoot result with Singles Magazine !

Yes, I think is for his new movie "BEAST":love:

He looks bit ruffian in this hair style.. If with beard, OMG:love::wub::wub: Anyway can't wait for December issue Single Magazine~~~

• Like 3

12 hours ago, kaedechan said:

Finally, some update from our lovely Daniel

He cut his hair, maybe for his new movie.. I can't wait to see his photoshoot result with Singles Magazine !

OMG..!!!.

He is so handsome in short hair as well :wub::heart: I also think it's his looks in new movie..!! CAN"T WAIT TO SEE HIS MAGAZINE PICS :heart::wub: I am SO CRAZY for HIM now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

• 2 weeks later...