[Variety] Invincible Youth 청춘불패

Guest junyeoli

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest winaitip

I hope the show going to continue because this is the only program that make me enjoy korea's urban life. I've never miss a single episode. It really remind me of my life when I was young and live in country side with my grandmom.

I viewed this episode as a audition of sorts. Can you imagine if Jiyoung, Sulli, and Jieun were the replacements? It would have been AWESOME!!!!!!!! My gaaaaawd, they are sooooooooooooooooooo much better than Sori, Victoria, and Juyeon.

and LOL did you guys catch what Myunghoon said when Jiyoung came out? He went, "Wow, unreal. She's my dream girl." You and me both bro.

I hope to gawd that the PD picks up Jiyoung, Sulli, and/maybe Jieun (although I much prefer Hyosung), and kick out the other three. Seriously, they can revitalize the show.

ps Jiyoung was super cute today! very huggable and stuff /creep mode

Guest teukiie

Pre-order a copy of KBS2 Invincible Youth's Photo Essay Book & 2011 Desk Calendar + DVD! http://is.gd/gLC30 http://is.gd/gLC3a

Source: teekee_ at Twitter

Guest davidfresh

wtf

Myunghoon's here?

He should be permanent.

edit:

Episode 50 was nice. You can tell the older members do much better though (aka: Shinyoung's team). Even on Euni's team, Sunhwa was the standout member. And Hyomin, this was really her episode rofl.

No offense, but Victoria has got to stop with this plant talking sh/t. I doubt it's helping the ratings at all. Also, I hope the PDs bring the possession games back. It's not like they have anything else to broadcast.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest winaitip

대ㅐㅐㅐㅐㅐㅐ박!!!! Hara so cool she just shew grasshopper without hesitate. lol Victoria so strong, that bag must weight at least 5+ Kgs or more and manage to lift it up over head and stay in pose more than 1 minutes must take so much strength. Nichkhun gonna have a hard time deal with it if he make her mad. lol

this episode is so much fun, worth to wait for it for 2 weeks. lol

Guest Nickorific

I freaking love this show and makes my weekend starts off right. I always look forward to Fridays because I now I get to watch music bank and invincible youth

Good ep... I agree with Bora's idea of G8! :P

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/narsha-and-goo-hara-miss-invincible-youth-recording-sistars-bora-to-sub

So Hara and Narsha won't be able to make it for next week's episode? That is why Bora is special guesting as their replacement and because she is known to be athletic? A little confused by their dates listed in the article.

hmm,just saw the latest ep 52 on kbsworld,i really miss hyuna... lucky i saw the trailer for this ep because i have stopped watching from ep 46... going to watch ep 51 just for the old cast :D

really miss the old cast so much...

kbs said the show was on today [schedule Change Notice] "Invincible Youth" won't be broadcasted due to the urgent breaking news. The program will be airing on Nov 25th 17:00(UTC+8). We really really appreciate your kind understanding. but apparently no one saw it cause i cant find a link for it anywhere

Invincible Youth fighting! I really hope this show doesn't get canceled... good to see ratings going back up.

If only Hara was representing them in the relay race, they'd probably would've placed first.

Archived