Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Thank you so much for the update. I must say I'm very disappointed that the SK court allowed the criminal to play game with them. What choi and her lawyer did with this case is nothing serious they just fool the court and the court allowed them to play game by dragging this case to the 4th hearing. It's almost like a joke to me that the court think that text message can prove pregnancy and miscarried while the medical record had shown no sign of pregnancy. How can the court allowed 2 criminal suspected to prolong the case with no good reason. They took more than one year to find text message to  prove her pregnancy and miscarriage and took 5-6 months to submit to court when they should have all their evident ready even before they filed the case. I find it 's strange that the court allow them to do this without thinking about the damage toward the accused. In other case usually the accused is the one who needs more times to find the evident to defend himself but not this case.  What the court is thinking ? Quite upset that the text message that can easily edited or can write any nonsense thing can be proved for pregnancy than the medical record.

As we all know choi tries to buy time because she needs more time to try to convince HJ for settlement . She holds the baby and uses the child to bargain with him. I think this woman will prolong the DNA test whether the baby is his or not because as long as he does not know whether his baby or not it will be difficult for him to decide anything. She will try her best to make HJ believes the baby is his which I have a big doubt on it. We knew her much  better now that she is a real evil that aims for money and revenge. Hj had fallen to choi's trap several times before  I believe HJ does know choi tries to do the same again now.

• Like 9

Guest shariman66

I don't understand the judicial system of SK.

There has been a blatant manipulation by crazy nutcase & her co-conspirators since Day One, yet the court-case is getting by so leisurely ~ as though they haven't done anything wrong. Civil court or whatever ~ it is still infuriating.

I can't even imagine how our boy & his family are feeling now.

Hoping & praying that our boy's mental & emotional health are much stronger now to withstand this continued psychological warfare from the much-abhorred psy-choi & camp. 

I don't understand the judicial system of SK.

There has been a blatant manipulation by crazy nutcase & her co-conspirators since Day One, yet the court-case is getting by so leisurely ~ as though they haven't done anything wrong. Civil court or whatever ~ it is still infuriating.

I can't even imagine how our boy & his family are feeling now.

Hoping & praying that our boy's mental & emotional health are much stronger now to withstand this continued psychological warfare from the much-abhorred psy-choi & camp. 

Is the court can buy there too. ? I feel it is injustice even in the justice system. This is really encourage people to be a criminal because it seems it's easy and benefit more to be a criminal and be tricky , cheaty than to be honest and sincere.

• Like 5

If laws in SK permit that text messages can be evidence for a trial we can't do anything, is ridiculous and stupid but the judge has allowed and her lawyer is taking advantage of this, only the citizens can demand at their government to change this after all the court is wasting the money of the people to condone the actions of a criminal. Lawyer Lee said that this will be a long process and KHJ is aware of this for that he told his father that not matter if his career as an artist ends, what mattered is that the truth comes out.

It is clear that Choi does this to force him of give up and that he agrees to all her whims, she succeeded last year and is looking for the same, but I see KHJ determined to go to the very end, I think at this moment of his life he does not care if his career finishes as a result of her scam, I think he cares more about his dignity as a man who has been the victim of an injustice.

Edited by angel76
  • Like 11

Well, i do not want to spend too much time disappointing on the SK court that allow the criminal suspected to drag this case to the 4th hearing because of the text message as the evident of pregnancy- miscarriage not the medical report. Even though I still wonder what the court is thinking ????.

Now I want to encourage him for the up coming lawsuit which will start next week or next 2 weeks.

I hope Hj will not discourage with this dirty game of choi and maintain his determination to clear his name from the false accusation. Soon the investigation on choi will start . choi now desperate to meet HJ because she wants to convince him to settle the case and drop his lawsuit. She will use the baby to manipulate him and will never take DNA test until she get what she want. I hope HJ keep calm and be patient if she does not allow the baby to take DNA 's test it's just because of her selfish decision . It might be because she knew the baby is not HJ's or she is really not sure who is the father but she wants the public and HJ to believe that the baby is his.

Now I believe the public knew that choi tried to use the baby to get HJ to do what she want . First she tried to defame him with the news of refusal the paternity test . Then news of refusing to meet her and the baby. Then accuse that he did not love the baby . I think now choi has no credit in HJ's eyes and he really determines to fight to the end. As ATt Lee has said in May that HJ wants the truth to be revealed. I feel confident that HJ has already realized that he can not trusted this woman and choi is very bad to his life . She is an evil gold digger whether she has his child or not.. She also can not harm him more or hurt him more than she already did.  I think he already made up his mind and willing to accept the consequent of his decision.

I wish I can do more to support him and his parents. However I'm glad that at the lest i can contribute to his military support project and i 'm willing to do more if there is other project.

i think what we have to say to ourselves now is patient , patient and patient.  Hope he can enjoy his vacation , happy with his family gathering and gain tremendous strength from his family, his friends , his love ones and his fans..

I saw two new pics showed by Seon of Choi and him...someone else? :mellow:

Now Seon is choi 's boyfriend ?

• Like 7

Well, i do not want to spend too much time disappointing on the SK court that allow the criminal suspected to drag this case to the 4th hearing because of the text message as the evident of pregnancy- miscarriage not the medical report. Even though I still wonder what the court is thinking ????.

Now I want to encourage him for the up coming lawsuit which will start next week or next 2 weeks.

I hope Hj will not discourage with this dirty game of choi and maintain his determination to clear his name from the false accusation. Soon the investigation on choi will start . choi now desperate to meet HJ because she wants to convince him to settle the case and drop his lawsuit. She will use the baby to manipulate him and will never take DNA test until she get what she want. I hope HJ keep calm and be patient if she does not allow the baby to take DNA 's test it's just because of her selfish decision . It might be because she knew the baby is not HJ's or she is really not sure who is the father but she wants the public and HJ to believe that the baby is his.

Now I believe the public knew that choi tried to use the baby to get HJ to do what she want . First she tried to defame him with the news of refusal the paternity test . Then news of refusing to meet her and the baby. Then accuse that he did not love the baby . I think now choi has no credit in HJ's eyes and he really determines to fight to the end. As ATt Lee has said in May that HJ wants the truth to be revealed. I feel confident that HJ has already realized that he can not trusted this woman and choi is very bad to his life . She is an evil gold digger whether she has his child or not.. She also can not harm him more or hurt him more than she already did.  I think he already made up his mind and willing to accept the consequent of his decision.

I wish I can do more to support him and his parents. However I'm glad that at the lest i can contribute to his military support project and i 'm willing to do more if there is other project.

i think what we have to say to ourselves now is patient , patient and patient.  Hope he can enjoy his vacation , happy with his family gathering and gain tremendous strength from his family, his friends , his love ones and his fans..

I saw two new pics showed by Seon of Choi and him...someone else? :mellow:

Now Seon is choi 's boyfriend ?

she has a bruise (I don't know if it's the correct word) in her arm arghhh

• Like 3

I'll share this just to show you how dumb is her lawyer with his statements: "He knows well enough how he and Choi were together and lived together. He knew about the pregnancy and the miscarriage, as well, but he says they don't concern him. He questions, 'Is it really mine?' It's truly a tragic scenario. It's quite a big shock if you look back on it. It's shocking that he didn't celebrate the child he had with the woman he loved. I can't help but feel sorry for my client who is living [alone] with her new baby" :huh::huh:   

He knows well enough how he and Choi were together and lived together - You mean they lived together in her imaginary world. 

He questions, 'Is it really mine?' It's truly a tragic scenario - Are you looking for a part in a Kdrama? Take in consideration that you need some classes because people is starting to see you as a joke.

It's shocking that he didn't celebrate the child he had with the woman he loved  - Keep dreaming, only in Choi's fantasies KHJ loved her and is going to marry her. 

I can't help but feel sorry for my client who is living [alone] with her new baby -  then Seon marry her if you're so worried, you will do a big favor to the other men that could be her next victims. 

What a pair definitely they deserve each other, both are equal there's no doubt.

Edited by angel76
  • Like 11

I know that everyone is tired of this case being dragged on but I'm fine with the dragging. ..this gives Atty Lee more time to get more evidence against them and for pig to continue to look more stupid ..this is just a ploy to once again  wear HJ down.. HJ speaks when he wants to and he has spoken there is nothing left for him to say right now... as long as he stays firm, stands his ground and means what he says.. she is powerless baby or not .HJ is really not giving HER any F**ks right now and that's why she mad and pig trying to play the sympathy card       #hi5support4khj

• Like 9

Are they saying that crazy can possibly win 1.6 million dollars based off of  TEXT MESSAGES!!!????? Is that what I'm reading?    

I think so, They want to keep pushing that to the media cause this is the era of text.. Now they want to use again sympathy card, and oo how she is alone with a baby...  This all shows how this situation has never been about a miscarriage,abuse all the stuff she feeding everyone.. This is clear case of her not wanting to let him go ..   Her lawyer may not agree with her but this case is high profile for him and will bring him in a lot of cash and clients as well so he needs to do what ever he can, no matter how far fetched the situation may seem to win ( this is the only way I can put my head around the foolishness that her lawyer keeps coming up with).. 

What i'm worried about is that she has already laid out a non-healthy foundation for this child. 

• Like 7

Don't worry. U will be surprised one day to find out choi knows the father of the baby and they are having a normal life. They are just in team together with seon  working out  to milk  HJ all his asserts abut  the truth is just around the coner.  

• Like 9

Guest shariman66

@ConnieK   

I wouldn't be surprise if that's the case. We know by now that she has some co-conspirators & if there's a guy out there then there's every chance he's involved & the father of the baby.

For now I'm anticipating the criminal investigation which should be starting soon ~ at least I hope so.

Mr Lee did assert that it'll be conducted after Chuseok, right?

So, psy-choi & lame Seon, get out of that if you could!

I hope & pray they won't though, please God ~

OK, I can't believe the court will give her the FOURTH!!!!!! 4th!!!! fooourth opportunity for she extend this disgusting circus. What is that? for check the text messages??? but if it were rejected before, what's going on now??? she wants to extend it so much that HJ get exhausted and he wants to end all and to the final he access to paid her some money and end the case? God, I hope he keeps firm and he doesn't give in to her right now. Seriously I think the 3rd audience was totally a win for him but I am worried about the new pics Seon showed to the media again (not showed in the court of course like her typical style) it can be fake like the first ones but I fear the public opinion. Ajhh.. What happened with the CCTV, his shirt with his blood and the testimony of his female witness? It were presented in this audience? 

• Like 11

[News Update-1] [9.24.2015]
1) It seems that general civil cases take longer than criminal cases. Hope criminal case will complete in a lightening speed!
2) SK public is slamming on Seon's interview that A was pregnant 5 times in 7 months last year & has no intention, even 1%, to send the baby to HJ.
me2.do/5voJTW87 
3) Bruise on left arm? Right arm? [A's new pic has bruise on right arm, though old pic has on left.]

왼팔? 오른팔?-[김현중갤러리] 
http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=khj&no=145366&page=1 …
4) A still sues fans even now!!!!! WTH!!!!!!
5) Seon: (HJ) still asks whether its his baby. Its shocking. Also its shocking that HJ is not blessing the baby of a woman whom he once loved. -1
6) Seon: I feel sorry & come to tears, when i think of my [our in KOR usually not needed] client, who gave birth to a baby & keeps on living.

cr translation:: @sunsun_sky 
‪#‎Hi5Support4KHJ‬

12033232_943477499078737_858257238924776

12032141_943477465745407_225163268304728  

right arm? or left arm? which is which ( even their evidences are falsified and photoshopped)

왼팔? 오른팔?-[김현중갤러리] Bruise on left arm? Right arm?

[A's new pic has bruise on right arm, thou old pic has on left.]
Trans Cr: sunsun_sky

12000981_943477549078732_417984461521695

[News Update-2] [9.24.2015]
1) HJ side: "If A's child turned out not HJ's, will take both civil & criminal legal actions (against A)" 
http://media.daum.net/v/20150924075711879?f=m …
2) Hyun-Joong Kim vs Choi goes through to the end, in the same trial, different interpretations
media.daum.net/v/20150924073704499?f=m …
3) "A total of 5 times pregnant in seven months , claiming by Ms. Choi" is becoming more and more daring enough to lie! 

4) Bruised left arm, the dispatch photo Choi gave the photo to the right arm, bruising the yen sbs. But just three days from the time when Mr. Choi stated that Mr. Choi, who met behind the bruising was on Depo and even photos taken after eight days there is no bruising. 
cr: @catgojump
cr translation: @Princessmich123

‪#‎Hi5Support4KHJ‬

1)AttyL: "It seems its der tactic to drag d litigation to 4th hearing in order to bring out negotiations for criminal lawsuit. [DailySports]
2)AttyL: Txt msgs, thou large amnt, dont hv authority of 1 medi-cert. Its favrbl 2us when dey hv more txt msgs. Only txts prove nothing.
3)AttyL:Ders 1material fr July abortion. A told KHJ she was prgnt in JulySeptDec n he believd her. Per statmnt of fact, ders abortion inJuly
4)AttyL: She talked abt abortion in Dec n got 6BW fr compensation but ders no material in this regard. [per DailySports]
Trans Cr: sunsun_sky

[News Update-1] [9.24.2015]
1) It seems that general civil cases take longer than criminal cases. Hope criminal case will complete in a lightening speed!
2) SK public is slamming on Seon's interview that A was pregnant 5 times in 7 months last year & has no intention, even 1%, to send the baby to HJ.
me2.do/5voJTW87 
3) Bruise on left arm? Right arm? [A's new pic has bruise on right arm, though old pic has on left.]

왼팔? 오른팔?-[김현중갤러리] 
4) A still sues fans even now!!!!! WTH!!!!!!
5) Seon: (HJ) still asks whether its his baby. Its shocking. Also its shocking that HJ is not blessing the baby of a woman whom he once loved. -1
6) Seon: I feel sorry & come to tears, when i think of my [our in KOR usually not needed] client, who gave birth to a baby & keeps on living.

cr translation:: @sunsun_sky 

12045744_943450105748143_548322198529928

• Like 7

OK, I can't believe the court will give her the FOURTH!!!!!! 4th!!!! fooourth opportunity for she extend this disgusting circus. What is that? for check the text messages??? but if it were rejected before, what's going on now??? she wants to extend it so much that HJ get exhausted and he wants to end all and to the final he access to paid her some money and end the case? God, I hope he keeps firm and he doesn't give in to her right now. Seriously I think the 3rd audience was totally a win for him but I am worried about the new pics Seon showed to the media again (not showed in the court of course like her typical style) it can be fake like the first ones but I fear the public opinion. Ajhh.. What happened with the CCTV, his shirt with his blood and the testimony of his female witness? It were presented in this audience? 

Hi Marcelita, I heard that the side of the woman plans to bring a paternity suit against KHJ. Hence, for the 4th trial.....maybe??? :wub:

• Like 7

Guest shariman66

@willenette  

Aah, nope ~ they still did not submit any official evidence except ~ tada ~ tons of text messages, AGAIN!

So the reasoning for the 4th hearing is due to that ~ the court has to go through the, get this, disorganised materials.

They are really making themselves into a big joke ~ but no one's laughing especially us, his fans & to a certainty, our boy, his family & all those who love him.

@Marcelita      

Don't be afraid, dear. Did you see the picture?

That is no KHJ, let me tell you ~

Come on now, who is she kidding? His fans have been perusing that precious face of his ~ right, left, above & below, you name it ~ & we recognise his features, don't we?

Even with the showing of that right-side face ~ not a full face, mind you ~ we have already deduced it's not our boy. 

They are trying to trick his fans of over how many years? Who have seen him face to face, not to mention the literally thousands of pictures on the Net or publications.

They think they are clever but actually they have shown themselves to be really DUMB!

Then the bruise? Well now, it has magically changed position ~ from left to right ~ the one that they first submitted to despicable Dispatch?

So they have once again shot their own foot due to their own stupid haste in trying to arouse sympathy from the public again.  

But it's all a piece ~ if you keep lying you'd definitely stumble because you couldn't keep the lies straight nor remember them.

May God All-Mighty continue to make them betray their own dishonesty & serve them a long & bitter 'aftertaste'.

Edited by shariman66

Korean fan's Food support for Attorney Lee 's office staffs, reporters,

HJ's parents on 23 Sept (3rd hearing day)Thank u! 
[Kim Hyun Joong powerful S] 
[김현중 파워풀S] 9/23 김현중갤러리와 공동으로 진행한 도시락서포트 보고입니다. http://cafe.daum.net/khj-miclub/O7qi/90?sns=twitter&svc=sns … 9월 23일 3차 변론일에
김현중갤러리와 연합으로 도시락 서포트를 진행했습니다. 
cr: @khjpowerfuls 
cr translation: @4everhyun 

12004756_885793868183339_570560495598483

12004122_885793784850014_263789681858195

12039523_885793778183348_887296161449508

12027748_885793771516682_671464464314060

12032171_885793754850017_497841226030370

12038410_885793848183341_540397892620782

12049462_885793851516674_332452217833086

11219523_885793844850008_420332859700768

12009689_885793828183343_351158749835440

• Like 9

Korean fan's Food support for Attorney Lee 's office staffs, reporters,

HJ's parents on 23 Sept (3rd hearing day)Thank u! 
[Kim Hyun Joong powerful S] 
[김현중 파워풀S] 9/23 김현중갤러리와 공동으로 진행한 도시락서포트 보고입니다. http://cafe.daum.net/khj-miclub/O7qi/90?sns=twitter&svc=sns … 9월 23일 3차 변론일에
김현중갤러리와 연합으로 도시락 서포트를 진행했습니다. 
cr: @khjpowerfuls 
cr translation: @4everhyun 

12004756_885793868183339_570560495598483

12004122_885793784850014_263789681858195

12039523_885793778183348_887296161449508

12027748_885793771516682_671464464314060

12032171_885793754850017_497841226030370

12038410_885793848183341_540397892620782

12049462_885793851516674_332452217833086

11219523_885793844850008_420332859700768

12009689_885793828183343_351158749835440

I'm so grateful to be part of this fandom. I can feel the love and the comfort that HJ's Korean fans sent to him through this meal . They love and care everybody that concern him and want to give them the best on behalf of him . I hope the love and the gentle hearts they expressed through the meal for the legal team can em-brass all the pain that he might have from the acts of the evil mind a gold digger and the deceivers call medias. 

• Like 9

I just want to share a bit of my thought . When I read what Att Seoun was saying in his interview I was very surprised and then i laugh because he looks like an emotional actor mot a lawyer. I can't believe he can go this far in his commitment to cover choi's lies and to do everything out of his professional ethic to help choi get what she wants even he knew well choi is lying. I start to doubt their relationship because he acts too emotional towards choi. Does he also fall in to choi's trap ? or her money's trap.

It's a shame that Att Soeun did not know the meaning of the word  " manly " because he knew only the word " unmanly " as he was practicing that all the time by repeatedly defames HJ with false accusation through medias play and let his client violate HJ's right again and again. That how manly he think he  is. His unmanly actions are too obvious . Soeun keeps using medias to constantly talk badly about HJ  while HJ just responded once to choi's lies and expressed his position about DNA test . That's said a lot that the real man will not keep whining and talking nonsense but right to the point once and for all. The more Soeun talked the less manly and credible he became.

I start to believe that her lawyer has forgotten how this case started. From a lawyer became an actor in front of a camera. He is so desperate to see HJ drops the criminal lawsuit  against choi and give in to choi 's demand.. He is now very manly whining like a little kid that HJ does not act like a responsible father. Why he did not advise his client to bring the baby to get DNA test ? then HJ can take responsibility.  Why he tries to force HJ to accept the child without proving is his. Does choi think the more than 600 MW she got from HJ last spring was too small and she needs more because she does not want to work for the rest of her life? Soeun should be manly enough to stop medias play and start to discuss sincerely and stop manipulating public..This two are born for each other.

• Like 11