Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

@AhKimHJ    

Thanks for the gif! 2013, was it & ~ our boy was eating ice-cream?!!

Lol! Like a little boy sometimes ^_^

Where was it, dear? 

2013.06.09, he was eating ice to release a store. Really cute hehe.

@AhKimHJ   Thanks dear for the gif  <3 

@shariman66 yeah girl, he looked sooo Amazing during TFS in Manila. The clothes and that hairstyle is definitely one of my biggest favorites of him. ^^ (sorry for no credits)

Arrival in SM Mall of Asia

Cred: @DeannaDsc

323581_186861511382340_100001754781595_4

Ohhhh my poor heart!!! Marcelita this is daebak!! I looooove these pics of him! Not only does he have a sweet temperament, his face shows it too!!  Honey- these pics - such nice quality!! Thank you!!!! Nice and large pics! Love em!  He also has nice pecs.....its those pushups he demonstrated in his SS501 days

@Shariman - do you remember which MPICK one it was - where he was doing pushups with this thumb and forefinger I think??

• Like 7

A Soldier's Story
A Prologue

Aprilstarr of https://www.facebook.com/HyunniesPexers?fref=nf

'Kim Hyun Joong fresh from a 21 months stint in the Republic Of Korea Army relaunches to his musical and acting career'.

This is what his fans would like to read in articles upon his return from military duty. But we are going ahead of the story.

It is not heard that he comes from a military family.Yet there is a three generations of men who served the war not ended between his counry and the next door neighbor.

Like other males of age who enlisted before him and those who will come after him, not many are prepared for military camp life.Yet Kim Hyun Joong had led a life of discipline,structure, hard work and goal fixations that mimics the soldier's existence. It was no wonder he gets quickly into trainee leadership role (the highest position) with a pleasing personality to boot.

Today, 18th of June,2015 he graduates together with other recruits from basic training of 5 weeks. So many wished him to stay healthy, strong and with fighting spirit. For sure he took them all to heart.

He received many letters and sweets from fans though many wonder why chocolates are the soldier's favorite food. Whether soldiers know it or not chocolates elevate one's moods. Hyun Joong specially mentioned it as 'the best' in his brief letter.It is hoped the senders sent enough at least for his squad to share.

The finale of the 5 week basic training is the exhausting kilometers trek with a heavy load on their backs. Well there goes our Gendong Man (remember Barefoot Friends?) only longer and more grueling sweat this time. The effort could have been rewarded by an anticipated visit by parents. But MERS roped them out and the authorities ordered a cordon sanitaire to prevent the spread of the deadly disease. It may not be exhaustion that will weaken the soldier,heaven forbid, but this was what happened before with pneumonia viral contagion.

It is just the beginning, already Hyun Joong has shown his resiliency and adaptability to his current situation through his pictures. From an honest face saying he was being unsure of what lies ahead to finally giving smiles of success. If his smiles are an indication that no matter how little success come to one's way, Hyun Joong must have started counting his blessings.

Chocolate - its got sugar and magnesium - Vitamin E, and is the classic mood elevator.  Too bad we cannot send bulky things to the address - SIGH! I would have loved to send him some - enough anyway for that group of his - unfortunately - we were warned that they were not forwarding gifts and bulky items....

Yep - it looks the whole training camp has been put on "isolation" status - for them...how sad it is for him...hopefully...after this time, he will be able to communicate with this parents via phone or internet...Hey does anyone know if they are allowed cellphones where he is going???

Yes - I love how he is smiling now !

• Like 5

[ENGLISH] 15.06.20 ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY 
Interview with KHJ's counsel, Atty Lee
[영역] 15.06.20 연예가중계 김현중 법률대리인 인터뷰
https://vimeo.com/131298929?ref=tw-share …

11026323_895431297216691_260510967247447

11541991_895431280550026_707016184328744

11144933_895431320550022_403813358470680

10302246_895431293883358_865327446770360

11012414_895431273883360_336287414426858

https://vimeo.com/131298929?ref=tw-share

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY t2day: AttyLee explains why pregnancy last year is questionable - no belly injury in med-cert. Choi side unreachable
순식간에지나간 연예가중계방송! 자막홍수시대에 진짜인색했다 자세히 못들었는데 자막좀넣지!그래도 티비캡쳐 했음 (연락안되는 이유는?) 
Pic Cr: tom7jwkhj 
Trans Cr: sunsun_sky

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY t2day: AttyLee explains why pregnancy last year is questionable - no belly injury in med-cert. Choi side unreachable
순식간에지나간 연예가중계방송! 자막홍수시대에 진짜인색했다 자세히 못들었는데 자막좀넣지!그래도 티비캡쳐 했음 (연락안되는 이유는?) 
Pic Cr: tom7jwkhj 
Trans Cr: sunsun_sky

10410709_895432420549912_697130857097354

11228917_895432583883229_776590327015237

10153835_895432647216556_620296051584443

10464188_895434077216413_541533825355127

Entertainment Weekly: KHJ side - 

To have the truth be known is the most important thing! 
KHJ is doing well in army regardlss of hard times
'연중' 김현중 측 "군대서 마음추스려..진실 밝혀지길" | 다음 연예
http://media.daum.net/v/20150620233407169/ … 이재만변호사는.."이런 일들에 정신적으로 힘들었을텐데 군대에서 마음을 추스려 잘 지내고 있다고 한다" "진실이 밝혀지는게 가장 중요하다"
credit translation: @sunsun_sky

1511497_895433940549760_5419543781751166

Edited by newyorkcitygirl
added video
  • Like 6

When you see the date in the medical-certificate used in ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY 15.06.20

The document is not related to the alleged pregnancy in May 2014.
Maternal name invisible. It could also be the case at all related documents.
15.06.20 연중에 쓰인 이 진단서는 그 날짜를 볼때 지난 해 5월 임신 주장과는 상관없는 서류임. 산모 이름도 안보임. 사건과 전혀 관련 없는 서류 일 수도... 

妊娠診断書・・・・これって
紹介状ではないの?
写真キャプチャ:cozyさんの動画よりお借りしました。감사합니다
Certificate of pregnancy... it
Is not a letter of introduction?

Was borrowed from:cozy's photos capture videos. 감사합니다

1546059_895435780549576_4118839260227728

11202101_895435783882909_289536646178425

11013631_895466657213155_781309966069454

11425531_895435813882906_10904548953124211536404_895435807216240_430520794733153

added photo
  • Like 5

told you everyone will fell inlove on khj unless they dont have brain in their heads
So somebody went to see the other soldier and the soldier was with 김현중.
They talked about 김현중.
They said, 김현중 is unbelievably good and nice (in his personality). Also he doesn't show any special (in a bad way) attitude (that most celeb should have).
김현중 uses some curse words (but not in a bad way, but normal way-- so that 김현중 can shows that 김현중 and other people are in the same page, not the special celeb.)
Also the army training teachears were very much amuzed because 김현중 takes the lead any work and services very diligently.
-- Summary: Everybody in the army were impressed by 김현중's good personality, modesty and hard working.

Via: Facebook @Aviva Giay

Hi Marcelita, I know that celebs giving autographs are prohibited inside the camp but KHJ is such a NICE person towards his comrades for being so accommodating..... :lol:

• Like 7

When you see the date in the medical-certificate used in ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY 15.06.20

The document is not related to the alleged pregnancy in May 2014.
Maternal name invisible. It could also be the case at all related documents.
15.06.20 연중에 쓰인 이 진단서는 그 날짜를 볼때 지난 해 5월 임신 주장과는 상관없는 서류임. 산모 이름도 안보임. 사건과 전혀 관련 없는 서류 일 수도... 

妊娠診断書・・・・これって
紹介状ではないの?
写真キャプチャ:cozyさんの動画よりお借りしました。감사합니다
Certificate of pregnancy... it
Is not a letter of introduction?

Was borrowed from:cozy's photos capture videos. 감사합니다

1546059_895435780549576_4118839260227728

11202101_895435783882909_289536646178425

11013631_895466657213155_781309966069454

11425531_895435813882906_10904548953124211536404_895435807216240_430520794733153

Pity KHJ for this Controversial Issue ...

Huhu why  Choi cannot be reached? why hidden? why don't say anything?

if you are on the right side.. speak out loudly to defend your self, choi..

Is it because you know the truth right? the truth all the evidence is fake!

too many evidence of your "scam"

• Like 7

told you everyone will fell inlove on khj unless they dont have brain in their heads
So somebody went to see the other soldier and the soldier was with 김현중.
They talked about 김현중.
They said, 김현중 is unbelievably good and nice (in his personality). Also he doesn't show any special (in a bad way) attitude (that most celeb should have).
김현중 uses some curse words (but not in a bad way, but normal way-- so that 김현중 can shows that 김현중 and other people are in the same page, not the special celeb.)
Also the army training teachears were very much amuzed because 김현중 takes the lead any work and services very diligently.
-- Summary: Everybody in the army were impressed by 김현중's good personality, modesty and hard working.

Via: Facebook @Aviva Giay

Hi Marcelita, I know that celebs giving autographs are prohibited inside the camp but KHJ is such a NICE person towards his comrades for being so accommodating..... :lol:

Hi Willinette and Marcelita,

I'm so glad to read story after story of the military men saying KHJ is a nice person who is friendly to other people. It doesn't surprise me that he makes the training leaders laugh and that everyone loves him.  I love that his personality appeals to both women AND men. A lot of times male celebrities have only female fans or women like them.  KHJ has such a great personality that both women and men like him.  We have always known that he is a hard worker so it doesn't surprise me they are saying that about him.   I'm glad they see him as regular normal guy who is not stuck up and snotty.   These testimonies of his personality is just more evidence that shows there is no way possible he is who Choi says he is.    He is living in the open with these guys 24/7.  He can't hide who he truly is so these guys are seeing the real him.  This military training is the break he needed to come back to himself.

Thank you to NYCGirl and everyone that has posted these stories.

• Like 9

Guest shariman66

@lkh2     

Lol! Thank you for the vote of confidence about my knowledge of our boy ~ unfortunately I'm going to disappoint you this time, hee.

Dear, you got to be joking! Do you know how many episodes there were for M!Pick? More than 60, that's for sure.

For the life of me I can't remember which episode it was, lol!

I did remember the members doing push-ups when they were punished for fooling around instead of practising their song but don't ask which episode it was ~ all I know is, that was one of the earlier episodes before they debuted.

There was also a show in Japan, 2008 I think, where they showed-off their prowess & strength ~ our boy was pretty amazing with his incredibly fast technique of doing push-ups. Have to look up the vid one day.

Conclusion, uh-huh, no matter how deceptively slender he looks sometimes, our baby is a powerhouse when it comes to exercise thus those pecs & abs. I guess one of the reasons why he is such an exercise freak is because when they debuted he was already given the identity or concept of being the muscular one among the members. If you remember during debut & months after that they had him togged-out in sleeveless clothing for a lot of their performances. We should thank DSP for that smart move ^_^   

Oh dear! Can someone please delete my triple posts? So sorry for the error. Don't know what I did, sigh ~

Edited by shariman66

Guest shariman66

Well, I don't know what else to do but to delete my 2 posts.

Sorry, my pc's nuts sometimes so unintentionally posted the same thing 3 times ~ sigh ~

Edited by shariman66

Guest erminda2671

Chocolate really uplifts ones emotion and i can proved it for i eat one whenever i feel down or stressed and its more healthier if its dark one more flavonoid

@lkh2     

Lol! Thank you for the vote of confidence about my knowledge of our boy ~ unfortunately I'm going to disappoint you this time, hee.

Dear, you got to be joking! Do you know how many episodes there were for M!Pick? More than 60, that's for sure.

I did remember the members doing push-ups when they were punished for fooling around instead of practising their song but don't ask which episode it was ~ all I know is, that was one of the earlier episodes before they debuted.

There was also a show in Japan, 2008 I think, where they showed-off their prowess & strength ~ our boy was pretty amazing with his incredibly fast technique of doing push-ups. Have to look up the vid one day.

Conclusion, uh-huh, no matter how deceptively slender he looks sometimes, our baby is a powerhouse when it comes to exercise thus those pecs & abs. I guess one of the reasons why he is such an exercise freak is because when they debuted he was already given the identity or concept of being the muscular one among the members. If you remember during debut & months after that they had him togged-out in sleeveless clothing for a lot of their performances. We should thank DSP for that smart move ^_^   

Oh dear! Can someone please delete my triple posts? So sorry for the error. Don't know what I did, sigh ~

Shariman - I did not know about that he was considered the muscular one...and therefore was always sleeveless.,,. and boy do I agree with you about how smart DP was for dressing him that way!!

Shariman - was that in the MISSION dvds? 2008?  

Also I would love to know when KHJ does his superfast pushup technique......!!

• Like 2

@lkh2     

Our HJ is very conscious of his body, he always exercise if the he has time during his early days of his debut and during SS501 that's why the other 4 call him very manly,as shariman66, I will help looking for video too. they are in my portable hard drive 

• Like 7

[Pexers Write-Ups] A Soldier’s Story: The End is Just the Beginning  
Author: AprilStarr

A Soldier's Story

19397_896073187152502_434841953021565842

The End is Just the Beginning

Graduation puts a lump on the throat. Also tears on the eyes.Why, it is a part of someone dear to us marking life changing special occasion .It is a transition or rite pf passage from one point to another-whether as part of growth and development, fulfillment of obligations cultural or otherwise, reaching of personal goals among others.

Some rite of passages are relatively easier to hurdle than others Some are longer than others. There is a rite of passage in South Korea that puts on hold all other activities and daily concerns and perhaps the most unique-the basic training to be a soldier.

Those who have gone through it swear the training overturned what they are used to doing outside the gates of the camp. It's due to the highly regimented military way of life -the dividing wall between its personnel and civilians.

Its duration is five weeks to acquire the skills needed by the soldiers. This consist but not limited to handling guns, throw live grenades, do gas mask tests, combat training, live within set schedules without the amenities and gadgets of modern living,follow orders and to know the most important words to say is alget subnida ( formal : I understand ) to one's superior. Some said it was a time to know oneself better and to learn to live with others within closed spaces.

The just concluded closing ceremony for Kim Hyun Joong and other soldiers last June 18th opens yet another level of training according to their assignments. The following day the men went to the different branches of the army of the country considered 8th strongest bastion of military power in the world.

KHJ goes to being border patrol (30th Division) at the Korean Demilitarized Zone at Paju in the province of Geonggi-do.Being Border patrol is considered one of the most dangerous assignment for soldiers.

Thanks to primary accounts posted at the net.

• Like 6

キム・ヒョンジュン『The Best of KIM HYUN JOONG』- teaser -

Published on Jun 21, 2015

■キム・ヒョンジュン日本公式サイト (http://kimhyunjoong.jp/) 
■DATV shopping ( http://datv.jp/shopping/user_data/pac...)
■ユニバーサル ミュージック・サイト(http://www.universal-music.co.jp/kim-...
■ユニバーサル ミュージック・ストア(http://store.universal-music.co.jp/fs...) 

■[『The Best of KIM HYUN JOONG』初回限定盤A]
発売日:2015年7月1日
形態:2CD + Blu-ray
品番:UICV-9102
価格:5,800円(税抜) / 6,264円(税込)

【2CD】全29曲 ※Disc 2の収録内容は初回限定盤B,C,D,通常盤と一部異なります
<Disc 1>
1. HEAT
2. KISS KISS [JAPANESE VERSION]
3. Let's Party [JAPANESE VERSION]
4. TIMING (feat. SKY-HI)
5. Lucky Guy [JAPANESE VERSION]
6. TONIGHT
7. B.I.N.G.O
8. Save Today
9. U [JAPANESE VERSION]
10. 君だけを消せなくて
11. BREAK DOWN feat. Double K[JAPANESE VERSION]
12. HOT SUN
13. Good-Bye
14. 今でも
15. Your Story [JAPANESE VERSION]

<Disc 2>
1. 伝えたい言葉 [JAPANESE VERSION]
2. Beauty Beauty [JAPANESE VERSION]
3. 僕は君のもの [JAPANESE VERSION]
4. I'm Yours
5. Nothing on You (feat. Han-Hae of Phantom)[JAPANESE VERSION]
6. Gentleman [JAPANESE VERSION]
7. Marry Me [JAPANESE VERSION]
8. ほほえみのちから
9. YOUR STORY FEAT.DOK2 *
10. DO YOU LIKE THAT *
11. UNBREAKABLE FEAT. JAY PARK *
12. Please *
13. 君も僕と同じならば / 그대도 나와 같다면 *
14. ありがとう / 고맙다 *

【Blu-ray】全20トラック ※“Special Features”の収録内容は初回限定盤B (DVD)と異なります
<Blu-ray>
□KISS KISS [JAPANESE VERSION]
□ Lucky Guy [JAPANESE VERSION]
□ HEAT
□ Let's Party [JAPANESE VERSION]
□ Your Story
□ Save Today
□ TONIGHT
□ Cappuccino
□君だけを消せなくて
□ HOT SUN -Jacket Making Film-
□今でも
□ Please *
□ BREAK DOWN feat. Double K *
□ KISS KISS *
□ Lucky Guy *
□ Marry Me *
□ Marry You *
□ UNBREAKABLE FEAT. JAY PARK *
□ Beauty Beauty *
□ KIM HYUN JOONG JAPAN TOUR 2015 “GEMINI” in YOKOHAMA -Special Features
*韓国語楽曲 / 韓国語VERSION

ほか商品に関しての詳細はこちらまで:
http://datv.jp/shopping/user_data/pac...
http://www.universal-music.co.jp/kim-...

• Like 6

KHJ's parents talks abt the story abt "Jeju island trip with ms.choi last Dec." with ytn interview
On 600million won agreement, there were conditions that 
1)money will be paid on 21 Dec
2)will separate 31 Dec. (Between ms.choi and HJ)
Ms.choi's closest one told to HJ that since ms.choi is suffering from depression hj has a responsibility to take care of hr.
[단독] 김현중 부모가 말하는 '제주 여행'과 의문의 초음파 사진 | 다음 연예http://media.daum.net/v/20150622104707367/ …
twit Cr: hyun8606 
Trans Cr: 4everhyun 

11038570_896078160485338_787195554547201

• Like 6

11200801_896137793812708_152932744728139[News Update]06222015
KHJ side: pregnancy is not the issue of litigation. Don't change the issue: 
In damage litigation, pregnancy between men & women can't be a reason for a litigation. 
But A has been giving interviews about pregnancy, quite irrelevantly from the litigation. Don't change the issue. 
http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview
https://twitter.com/sunsun_sky/status/612823168156344321

• Like 6