Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Hi lkh2, thanks for sharing that fanmade pic from the Twitter. I love it, too. Looking at his image there, I hope he' s doing fine inside the camp & has adjusted life in the military. He really has no choice but to do this for 21-mos. :lol:

• Like 5

The bottom left photo is one of my favorite looks for KHJ - he was wearing greay pants, black bomber jacket and was performing with Top at the College Musician festival - doing a Jazzy number....Loved that music and loved that look!!! I will look for that post again that I posted earlier and repost it!

Edited by lkh2
  • Like 6

And here is my post in reference to that particular hair drawn back, black bomber jacket,  grey pants at the College Musician Festival" 

Here is another one - Its called Deeper and Deeper - from the same College Musicians - love everything about him here.... Festival

6015c5c2-7984-4e7b-a99d-0f413ec339dd_zps

and the YouTube link is here: 

Edited Tuesday at 8:51 

• Like 6

Someone commented on this tweet that it must be very nerve wracking and I agree ....SK watches over ALL SK internet media and to see articles in detail on Daum and Naver - you have to give a personal, identifying info.....

• Like 3

From  Twitter Sunny: there is a very important part that specifically says that on 7/21/14 KHJ and Choi were imitating UFC game moves - (is the one with - like boxing moves video game???) - and where KHJ side states choi went for check up a month later...

Concerning RIB fx - 

LOOK AT page 5

Edited by lkh2
Look at PAGE 5
  • Like 3

So yesterday, I went to a nearby Korean Taenjang/Doenjang place to eat lunch, and when we were leaving I saw that there were the usual Korean tabloids and newspapers such as the chosun Ilbo, and this Sports and entertainment tabloid...found out from a blog that Sports and Entertainment tabloids generally have yup - sports and entertainment and celebrity news -

so of Course, now that I am thinking of taking up Korean,  I have to pick up  it up and the first page I flipped to - I came up with KIM Hyun Joong picture. Since the tabloid was dated 6/5/20/15, it was free to pick up, so I brought it home, and snapped the picture with the article - and here is the pic - I did not include the article - because I did not want to accidentally be printing evil info about KHJ  even though most of the press is anti choi now  rather than anti KHJ (can't read Korean), so I only placed the pic on this entry - and also because I am so thrilled to actually pick up print - newspaper or otherwise and find him in it - especially since the info may probably be explanatory - Here is a very nice pic of him -

sports%20clippic_zpsrcbidgoi.jpg

Does anyone know where when and what situation this PIC is from????!!!!! So handsome, but the pic is from newsprint - so it is very poor quality.....

Edited by lkh2
I meant DoenJang - I guess that is how they spell it - but it is pronounced TenJang
  • Like 6

So yesterday, I went to a nearby Korean Taenjang/Doenjang place to eat lunch, and when we were leaving I saw that there were the usual Korean tabloids and newspapers such as the chosun Ilbo, and this Sports and entertainment tabloid...found out from a blog that Sports and Entertainment tabloids generally have yup - sports and entertainment and celebrity news -

so of Course, now that I am thinking of taking up Korean,  I have to pick up  it up and the first page I flipped to - I came up with KIM Hyun Joong picture. Since the tabloid was dated 6/5/20/15, it was free to pick up, so I brought it home, and snapped the picture with the article - and here is the pic - I did not include the article - because I did not want to accidentally be printing evil info about KHJ  even though most of the press is anti choi now  rather than anti KHJ (can't read Korean), so I only placed the pic on this entry - and also because I am so thrilled to actually pick up print - newspaper or otherwise and find him in it - especially since the info may probably be explanatory - Here is a very nice pic of him -

sports%20clippic_zpsrcbidgoi.jpg

Does anyone know where when and what situation this PIC is from????!!!!! So handsome, but the pic is from newsprint - so it is very poor quality.....

​​that's from his Hangten Photo shoot

• Like 4

Oh, I LOVE that pic of him!  Now I must haunt the local Korean food mart for newspapers - why I didn't think of this before ~duh~

@Teleri Nyfain ​It was the restaurant that had the free day old or older newspapers  all laid out - I never thought about picking up any of these!  Now - I will go back to the food marts and see if they actually have newspapers/tabloids available!!!

• Like 3

​​that's from his Hangten Photo shoot

​Thank you so much for that info - I am going to scour the internet for HangTen!  If anyone else can post  really high quality pics from there - it would be great!!!

And here is a much better quality of the same handsome pic!!

MODERATOR PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS IS A DIFFERENT QUALITY PIC.

hang11_zpsooh7bwsy.jpg

Edited by lkh2
MODERATOR PLEASE DO NOT DELETE -THIS IS DIFFERENT QUALITY PIC!
  • Like 6

[ENGL k-starVideo] KHJ vs Frmr GF True or False
Trans: interview portion of two attorneys
변호사 인텁 부분 영역

Trans Cr: sunsun_sky

Of all the many responses by Choi Lawyer Seon  - the one that I found most ironic - was his claim that: “it is unfortunate to see trust lost……

arrow_zps910irvuo.jpg 

Helloooo, ummmm- what do you call suing KHJ last year and this year ??? The publishing in tabloid media of private text messages???

And this is an example of Choi worthy of being trusted?? Hah!  This is an example of flaming greed and malevolent intent!

Hellloooo  -  Earth calling….. 

NYCG and Sunny translator - Thank you o much for providing this uploads and trans!!!

Every time I saw this i get heat. I totally agree with you. How dare he talked about trust after you and your client just flaming the man. Truly Shameless

The lawyer seems to be the same kind of person as his client.  Same kind of personality tricky and manipulative without a bit of shame.. However i don't think he can fool people any longer.

• Like 8