Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

theone4me said:
Being in the military can be a little rough both physically and emotionally.  When Lee Junki was in the military for the first few months, it was really really really hard on him.  He stated it was rough because people were looking at him ALL THE TIME.  Before going into the military, he could do his shows, dramas, movies, then he could go home to his family where he had privacy.  In his home, he could let go and be himself with his sister (she lives with him).   In the military, he couldn't do that.  He was around other people 24 hours a day 7 days a week.  There was no place he could hide from other people/not be around other who weren't his family.  People were always looking, always pointing, always stopping with stares, ALWAYS for 2 straight years. I think he got used to it.  I also think he had breaks when he got back to his dorm room that he shared with other famous people.  However, those people were not at Junki's fame level and some of them even talked about living with him (what jerks) to increase their own fame once they were released.  One even talked about him having a really hard time and described it. (what an a-hole) So even around other famous people, he couldn't really be himself cause those people talked about it when they got out.
I would think whether you are famous or not, you need to prepare yourself mentally for the military.  
My concern is for KHJ's mental state right now.  He is going through a lot of emotional crap with this woman.  He is hiding out in his house away from the media and other people due to this issue.  He is about to go into the military where he will not be able to hide out and where people may already have negative opinions on him.  Military training is said to be tough physically  which can lead to it being tough mentally.  Soilders do a lot of yelling in each other's faces, hazing, etc.  This did not happen to Junki because he was in some kind of entertainment unit.  However, that unit has been abolished because of previous entertainers abusing privileges. I wonder if KHJ will be put in some type of special unit.  Hopefully, he will.  
It would be good if KHJ goes into the military with Jaejong and Micky.   He will have them for emotional support as he goes through these 2 years.

newyorkcitygirl said: City Life Issue # 470호 (15.03.24일자) STAR TAP
source: http://m.mk.co.kr/news/headline/2015/257361 via @悠然KHJ
Kim Hyun Joong in Japan is the absolute leader of the Korean Wave
말 많고 탈 많은 김현중, 일본에선 한류의 절대 강자

Absolutely strong show of popularity in Japan, Korean Kim Hyun Joong in February this year, for about a month Japanese tour itinerary real popular sentiment. According to a touring musician disclose personally participated in popularity in Japan and other Korean HJ different classes (level). 
Korean stars in Tokyo Dome seats 50,000 There are many activities, but like HJ in concert throughout Japan than the average (popularity) Korean No, touring locally relevant staff also confirmed that 10 city 16 premiere full popular

10649714_846871475406007_116132342910774

11067448_846871465406008_500556908606518

newyorkcitygirl said: ANNOUCEMENT: [Mi Club and Hyun-Joong Kim] will hold < video conference >
[마이클럽 김현중] < 영상회> 를 개최합니다
http://bit.ly/1MIldGe 
credit to : @Woojusin0606 
#neverleaveKHJ 

Event date and time : 2015 year 3 month 31 day ( Tuesday )
Venue : in Seoul:(where public transport is easy as you place an individual notice )
Event time : evening 7 o'clock 30 minutes to 9 o'clock 30 minutes
Fee : Free
Application Number : Up to two available to guests .
How to apply : Please send e-mail to the basis of the form . 
( dreamingr@hanmail.net )

http://micon.miclub.com/board/viewArticle.do?artiNo=113150675&hit=2&listCateNo=261&listPage=1

10476154_792462600849800_450921896786184
I will be asking around for more details on this, as you know Powerful mi-club is one of the biggest Korean fan club of KHJ, I will let you know of this as soon I get more detailed info about this.

Thank you so much NYCG @ for his photo collage collection. It reminds me of how a happy person he was. Just look at his innocent eyes and sincere smile I has hoped to see him like this again.  It's really a pity that we have to live in the world that people 's opinion are influenced by bad medias . In my country we are very closed to civil war because of bad medias. Almost of medias personal can be bought we have seen too many examples of life that have been affected by bad medias but people continue to follow their lead without question.  In HJ's case the medias and haters have painted him into a person even his family cannot recognize.

I hope he will find peace in his heart and still believe the goodness in himself and will not be influenced by bad medias and negative opinion of the haters. I hope he is around by his really good sincere friends who he can truly trust and people who are really care for him.

Teleri Nyfain said: One last time, let me clarify to Merit & any other confused people:  what happened in private between this couple is just that - private.  Disfunctional & possibly pig-headed, I'm sure, but private (NOT talking about the original abuse case).  Yes, of course KHJ dating would cause some public stir - that magazine story, after the whole assault thing, talking about a pregnancy, & marriage, was incendiary.  THAT particular media bomb was the fault of whoever leaked the story (for $$$ I'm sure).  However, considering what Ms Choi has LATER revealed by publishing those text messages, that KE statement was basically ACCURATE.  So she DIDN'T have any justification for stirring up the pot like she did - unlike her apologists have been speculating, she really DID refuse to go to the doctor w/KHJ's family, & they DID decide to not get married.  So SHE was the one that kept that circus going.  So sorry.  Again, she had no reason to release those private text messages.  I see no reason to continue to insist that Ms Choi has not been acting very unwisely since that magazine article was published, no matter what happened between her & KHJ last summer or in the fall.  I am not speculating here - or making any assumptions, or wondering about motivation.  I am simply going by what has actually happened & what has been said.  Most of what you are talking about is speculation of private matters & motivations.  For goodness sake, if she hadn't dated KHJ this wouldn't have happened either - that is such a silly thing to say, as if he held a gun to her head or vice versa!  The sillyness or whatever of their private decisions is NOT the problem - it is her opening her mouth continually to make what should be a private family discussion public for the whole world to see (since that article came out).  Those who fail to see this astound me.  Also, you ask why KHJ fans support him?  Because they've followed his career for years (some for a decade).  They feel they know him.  None of us (including those who support Ms Choi) have a clue about her (except those few that actually are her friends).  It is psychologically understandable that Henecians support & defend KHJ (rightly or wrongly).  But why & with what justification do people defend her NOW?  I understand that when she made the assault charges there are people (many people) who always, immediately, defend the woman.  And since he admitted to the one fight, & took responsibility, then sure - I understand people on her side.  So when this first hit the fan in February, they still took her side.  However, after she's made such a hash of it, why still defend this person that you know NOTHING about?   Her recent actions are highly questionable even if everything she said last summer were total gospel.   I myself find people who blindly believe everything on her side more deluded than those who defend KHJ, since we have very little information about her at all.  
Anyway, I'm over it.  Hopefully she meant it when she had her lawyer say no more public statements.  I'm looking forward to watching these two videos of KHJ's concert & not concerning myself w/this mess anymore.

[iNFO] Its seem HJ is not enlisting on March 31st... 

http://www.weibo.com/cc8666?from=feed&loc=nickname … 
cr: @khjbelinda 

‪#‎neverleaveKHJ‬
Apparently HJ is NOT enlisting on the 31st

credit to : @illublue
10922595_398544366994918_694576959681682
Tweet Updates [3.20.2015]
1) Plz do not post any updates regarding HJ in Korean...plz help...dont put HJ name in korean also..
credit: @4everhyun
2) Please keep all HJ news offline if possible to avoid more biased reporting
I meant updates rather..
cr: @illublue  

Guest shariman66

@lkh2
Hi! Welcome to the forum of our Only One ^_^Thank you for your very insightful input.I'm so glad to see a Korean fan here.I hope we'll see some more fans, whatever their nationalities, posting their views here too.
It's becoming ridiculous out there in SK with some of the Korean fans DC Gallery being deleted or terminated.Then I read that a blog by an International fan has already been threatened.I think some of you are familiar with the name Lazerkim?Well, the lady has been blogging about our boy for the last 3 - 4 years with no problems from anybody.But suddenly a supposed 'monitoring' person appeared stating that her blog has been reported with, get this, 'defamation of an artiste' or was it the misuse of copyrighted music?If it wasn't so annoying it'd be the joke of the year.She has written more than 400 articles about our boy which any idiot could see clearly as being her as a die-hard fan, waxing lyrical about him, though interspersed with her forthright advice & scoldings of a noona.
All I want to know is, what right do these 'pabos' have in denying his fans the right to defend & support him?If they themselves prefer to believe that mental creature then go ahead, no one's stopping you.But don't be so contemptible as to persecute those who are for him. 

@shariman66
Something I read about this, some people suspect that, the girl that like to be in the spotlight giving interviews to Dispatch, is behind this after LK published an article that apparently bothered her people, this reminds me certain person whose user name started with "b" that came here to annoy and even threatened us to denounce with the cyber police. It seems hypocritical on the part of the haters that they can insult, humiliate, defame and invent things about HJ and his fans, but if we say something questioning this girl's behavior there are reports against blogs, threats and even closing internet pages, now it seems that defending the right to say the truth is almost a sin. Soon we will be like in Harry Potter saying "the girl that must not be named" when we want to say something related to her and we don't want have problems.

I hope that KHJ has changed the date of his enlistment because he wants to do it quietly and not by something related of his problem. As Marcelita Garces says it is difficult that he can do it as he wants with the media aware of everything that he does.

angel76 said: @shariman66
Something I read about this, some people suspect that, the girl that like to be in the spotlight giving interviews to Dispatch, is behind this after LK published an article that apparently bothered her people, this reminds me certain person whose user name started with "b" that came here to annoy and even threatened us to denounce with the cyber police. It seems hypocritical on the part of the haters that they can insult, humiliate, defame and invent things about HJ and his fans, but if we say something questioning this girl's behavior there are reports against blogs, threats and even closing internet pages, now it seems that defending the right to say the truth is almost a sin. Soon we will be like in Harry Potter saying "the girl that must not be named" when we want to say something related to her and we don't want have problems.

I hope that KHJ has changed the date of his enlistment because he wants to do it quietly and not by something related of his problem. As Marcelita Garces says it is difficult that he can do it as he wants with the media aware of everything that he does.

Please answer my poll if you can.

Hi Ladies,

I wanted to start a poll to send our minds in another direction.  He has done a few dramas and he has made lots of good catchy songs. So here is my poll:
a.  What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong drama?  b.  What is your favorite song or video?c.  If you have seen pictures of his family, who does he look like the most, his mom or his dad?  
For me the answers are:a. Playful Kiss - I liked seeing his character evolve and him falling in love with the girl.b.  Beauty Beauty -  Even though I don't understand most of the song, I love the catchy beat and it's funny how he runs after the girl on the bus and in the streets.https://youtu.be/3bRWCZrQyv
3bRWCZrQyvIc. Dad - At first, I thought he looked like his mother but as he gets older, he looks like his dad.

@theone4me 
a) Boys over Flower - Just because thats when i found him. When i was in korea for the first time i just saw his face in the DVD box and had to have it. Even though through out the whole miniseries i wanted to kill him for letting Jandi go :D
B) Please and Lucky Guy - i couldn't decide between the two :) Please just because he looks so manly and its the first music video i was so jealous of the actress in it. Lucky Guy because he looked so happy and cheeky.

c) Mom - He got her beautiful smile from her. 
can we add favourite variety show? mine is We go Married  :x

Guest Aimee092

@theone4me

1.  Jihoo - Boys over flowers
  2.  Kiss Kiss 
  3.  Both mom and Dad 
  4.  Variety Show - definitely, We got married <3

theone4me said: Hi Ladies,
I wanted to start a poll to send our minds in another direction.  He has done a few dramas and he has made lots of good catchy songs. So here is my poll:
a.  What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong drama?  b.  What is your favorite song or video?c.  If you have seen pictures of his family, who does he look like the most, his mom or dad?  

Yes yes...lets add favorite variety show.  So, the poll is:
1. What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong drama?2. What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong song or video?3. If you have seen his family, does he look like his mom or dad?4. What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong variety show?  

__________________________________@dukerodas   I have to agree with you. The We Got Married show with Hwangbo was my all time favorite variety show he has been in.  I feel like I got to know him better as a person and I really really fell for him in that show even though I had seen him before in a few SS501 variety shows. 
1. Playful Kiss - Like how he fell in love with the female character.2. Beauty Beauty - It has catchy tune.3. Dad but sometimes he looked like his mom.4. We Got Married -  He was so funny in that show.