Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

1-FYI: A criminal case is for prosecution against the accused.

So 'his' appearance is not needed except when called for asfaras I know.

2-FYI Pls reminded that last court day prosecution called for expert witness(es) for 8/31 court day.

@sunsun_sky

• Like 3

KHJ's ex-gf case next court day @ 11:20AM on Oct 12. Forensic analysis wl take 14days.

'증거인정 두고 공방' 김현중 前여친, 10월5차공판

2/ Witness, digital forensic analyst & court appraiser,

'wluse digital forensic recovry progrm 2analyze A's mobile data.

It wl take 14days.'

-2 Deleted A side quotes & added 'court must have the analysis of A's mobile data,

as it is to prove the pre-meditated nature [of crime].

Pathetic! SK fans said that the article was amended after fans,

who attended trial, pointed out discrepancies of the content in cmnts!

@sunsun_sky

• Like 2

I'm totally not scared of her foolish tricks. I believe in the power of prayer. Lucifer is trying to make us think HJ is in trouble while it's not, see how God is going to make a spectacle show of foolishness about her. I'm not moved by her scenes in court on Thursday. Choi was smiling when in March HJ was involved in that DUI thinking he's buried. God raised HJ standard very high in Japan. Let's have faith and not forget the goodness and mercy surrounding him. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, vivian6686 said:

It looks like choi can not stop trying to charm men to get what she wants. I think it is her habitual tactic. It's her logo. I remember the clip I saw how she tried to act like a cute innocent girl to get KHJ ' s attendtion . She probably did it with the first prosecutor too  to get him dropped the charge in 2016 even though he knew she lied. I hope he is ordered to reflect his action . Now she tries to use her same old trick again to get the judge and manipulate the criminal prosecutor. She probably forgot that the judge is not dumb and she is well known as a proven liar people know her much better now.

Considering her heartless acts to destroy KHJ 's life and damage his career she truly deserves a jail time...How about 10 years without parole.

• Like 4