Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Time flies so fast....

Only 20 days till return of our only one! 

Hyun Joong! I missed you...

please be safe & warm & take care of yourself dear...

and never forget: you must smiling always!

CjdXMOhUUAIYYyP.jpg

• Like 4

Guest shariman66

& there he is, our beloved guy, showing us his beautiful smile again ^_^

Doesn't he look great? So gorgeous still and now looking brighter, no longer so burdened as @vinitayeo pointed out ~

20 days more before his discharge!

To those who are able to greet him on Feb 11, please show him how much we love him & how excited we are to have him with us again.

Let those biased media see our love, support and appreciation for our only one ~

As for that crazed Choi, my gratitude to God for hearing and granting our prayers.

Please continue our prayers for hyunjoong until he gets his long-awaited justice and Choi plus allies get theirs ~

At least 2 years prison time & having to compensate him fully ~ that would be most satisfactory ^_^

YES!!! Since the beginning I always believe KHJ was frame & until today I still dont believe he fathered Choi's child, if truly she gave birth to the child. Also I believe KHJ was protecting someone more than himself until he can assure the safety of the person he protected before he starts counter attack  Choi. If Choi is some lunatic who lies without a blink, imagine what more she could do. Remember she could even abused a big mascular guy like KHJ, imagine what she could do to his elderly parents or the girl she caught him with a couple of years ago. Anyway I'm  glad those netizens who love to share their hatred for KHJ without real solid evidence came to their senses. I hope KHJ will put all these hideous experience behind him, move forward with a more successful career & meet a nice, kind & beautiful woman who sincerely  loves him. He deserve to happy.

• Like 8

post updated!

[ENGL PART]  [DCKHJGALL] Notice for Rice Wreaths

★★★★(공지) 쌀 드리미 이벤트 공지입니다★★★★-[김현중갤러리]

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=khj&no=169495&page=1 

C2yYI3hUoAAjFU6.jpg

C2yYI3RUcAA7Gdo.jpg

[ENGL PARTIAL] [[DCKHJGALL]  NOTICE REVISED: Rice Wreaths

★★★★★【공지】쌀 화환 이벤트 진행 공지(수정)★★★★★-[김현중갤러리]

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=khj&no=169495&page=1 

C2zTUhEUkAALyl7.jpg

C2zTUhDUUAAOCfm.jpg

@sunsun_sky

• Like 4

THE PRINCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u0weynaGg8

32373880251_870e4e1dac_z.jpg

32373880211_6649087098_z.jpg

His message... 

Kim HyunJoong sent a video of the current situation with beautiful message to Fans:

Hi. Long time no see. 
How are you? 

I have been wondering what to say. 
After a few days of pondering, I say hello. 

while overcoming those long and harsh days. 
I realised how vunerable I am.

Thanks to my family & friends whom I can rely on, 
I could hold out and felt thankful to my life. 

So, I just wanted to ask if you are good. 
How are you? 

I'd like to talk about telling stories with you face to face.

Thanks everyone.

Kim Hyun-Joong 

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

• Like 7

1 hour ago, odik said:

Kim Hyun Joong

Japan Mobile Site Update 2017.1.24

C27VuN0XcAALCuH.jpg

Cr : @loveforever8666/via: @greenpeas5017325

Thanks so much for sharing. To be honest I feel uneasy to see HJ still with KE. I think KE is very selfish , insincere and coward agency . In my view what they did to HJ has proved that they do not have a will to protect and respect their star . They are surprisingly provide an outclass legal consultant who is closed to dump to handle legal problem for their top star. From what I remembered they absolutely did nothing to protect HJ from trash medias since day one of the scandal until now.  I can't help to feel afraid for HJ to trust KE again.

• Like 6

An interpretation per DCKHJGALLpost: In Yu-Gi-Oh,

white hole card is used2counter opponent's black hole card 2destroy enemy but save ally!

C296M8-WQAEZdkl.jpg

C296M9DXAAQDBVM.jpg

@sunsun_sky

Yu-Gi-Oh: One of the most famous Japanese manga & KHJ faviorate!!!

He is our real Alien Prince!!! Love you so much...

C28C0LdWIAAe7NF.jpg

• Like 6

Kim Hyun-joong seen out and about on National Duty

photo812133.jpg

While Kim Hyun-joong claimed that the legal suit between himself and his ex-girlfriend has been a time of pain, pictures of him during his National Service came up online.

Kim Hyun-joong will be discharged from base on the 11th of February.

Pictures of when he was at Recruit training squadron of Army Division 30 show him with his fellow trainees and on his chest it says 'squadron leader trainee'.

In July last year, a picture of Kim was posted saying he was spotted in Seoul and not on base.

He is wearing a mask and holding up a V.

Many claimed that he might have been attending Bae Yong-joon and Park Soo-jin's wedding but his management explained that he was out with senior officers and that he made it back to base on the day of.

Kim Hyun-joong has been sending his words via letters from base regarding the legal suit with his ex-girlfriend.

Meanwhile, Kim stated that he had a rough time through his official homepage on the 24th.

Kim Hyun-joong had written, "As I look back on this long time, I realize I was a weakling. However, thanks to those who believe in me, I was able to make it and I am thankful for every day".

Source : sports.hankooki.com/l...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 4

*** Kim Hyun Joong's time in the army is almost up as he will be discharged in about two weeks from now. His army service ends in Feb. 11. He wrote a heartfelt letter to his fans and KE uploaded a video on YouTube too. The clip is dedicated to his loyal fans called the HENECIA. The video showed Kim Hyun Joong strolling by the beach with his dog and he asked his fans if they have been well. The picture of this was posted above by odik............ Part of the letter he wrote reads: "It's been a long time. How are you? I had been contemplating on what to say the last few days." He added, "Enduring much pain and hardship, I have come to realize that I am such a weak person." How I missed Kim Hyun Joong. I will always support him. :lol:

• Like 7