Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest shariman66

Yehey! 

I'm so grateful because I'm able to sign-in again ~

But most of all I'm most thankful to God for the good news on the 22 Sep ruling!

I hope our boy will continue to be blessed with justice from the Courts till the day that psychoi (& allies) are sentenced with what they truly deserved ~ jail-time & big compensation to Hyunjoong ~  nothing less.

Then I really hope he will pursue & sue those unscrupulous media (especially Dispatch) & netizens (haters) ~  

If only he could also sue the English sites like AllKPoop, Soompi, Koreaboo, Asianjunkie etc.

On 10/8/2016 at 6:52 PM, odik said:

[ENGL] To all Henecia, Emergency!

notice to Henecia all over the world

★[긴급공지]2014년5월20일~30일 최씨행적제보바람★

CuNfKnWWEAQB_QG.jpg

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=kh 

@sunsun_sky

Hope they can collect some more evidence to confirm her lies. I live too far away . I just wonder how many people recognize her face if her face does not show widely in SK especially in 2014. There might be people who are not Henecia witnessed that choi hye mi had done some inappropriate activities during that period but not know that was her if they did not know her face. Let 's hope there will be some kind-heart who value justice show up to reaffirm her lies.

• Like 3

Guest shariman66

If all his fans or most of us are able to attend his comeback concert, hoping there'll be one, wouldn't that be wonderful?

I certainly would love to see his reaction & response to the incredible spectacle ~

It's sure to be incredible with so many nationalities & races, the spectacle that is.

As for our boy's reaction, it would probably be unpredictable or he would spout one of his pithy one-liners

At any rate, definitely counting the days ~.   

9 hours ago, freckledbelle said:

He can sing and act and i hope he will be able to make a comeback once he finished his military duty. :) 

Hi freckledbelle, ye, KHJ is a multi-talented person & I hope the same thing as you do..... I’m still a huge fan despite of everything. And I still love KHJ.  The amount of hate people throw at him is just disgustingI hope people will give respect to him. I know after his discharge from MS he is continuing his career so, I hope people will give this to him. I'm sure he will still work at doing what he loves. Can't wait for the time of his discharge. I will always support KHJ. :P

• Like 5

Guest shariman66

Did anyone see the latest photo of our boy?

I saw someone posting on FB lastnight.

Predictably, our boy took a partial selfie of himself, haha ~ only his right eye was visible & he was wearing a muffler or a mask.

Looked like he was at a ski-slope? But it is too early for snow, isn't it?

It's really weird though since I didn't see anyone posting it at twitter.

So I'm unsure if it was really him or it's another photo tweeted by his friend & then removed like the others.

Pretty strange to tweet & then to remove it all in one day if you were to ask me. 

But I'm still grateful to his friends for posting them ~ I'm sure they know how much his fans miss him.

That Tokyo Olympic Games appearance? Would love to see him performing ~